Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe this is just temporary.
MSRP and options are going to change for MY22. Might be less of a headache for dealers and for Ford just to close it until they catch up on orders.

Screenshot_20210824-222210_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what does this actually mean for us? Didnā€™t they say they will still honor time stamp? Or are they just saying they wonā€™t take any more reservations? Week two reservation.
I think price protection is a thing.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm glad they did this. They just have too much of a backlog, especially the 2 doors.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's gone?!?! That had to have been A LOT of work!
I never even thought of the timeline, but yeah. I tried to find a private conversation he and I had a while back and all of his replies are gone. So I guess everything he ever did here went when his account did, timeline, Texas roll call, all of it. Like he was never here šŸ˜­

Maybe @Administrator can resurrect it?

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weā€™ll see how this works out for me. 8-4-21 WT reservation; 8-9 BL soft top order. Only Ford never confirmed the order due to the ordering system being ā€œdownā€. Hopefully I can still order once the 2022 banks open up!

Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like you should go order a Jeep to stick it to Ford.
No thanks, never really cared for them. Maybe you shouldnā€™t post on forums if you think anything I said was directed as an attack on you or your comment. I was simply saying Ford wants to build them the way they want to build them because they have constantly changed the builds and original standard options across the board.
Yes, I realize they had to because they rolled them out before they realized they couldnā€™t deliver and are now trying to play catch up and at least get some people their vehicles.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So what does this actually mean for us? Didnā€™t they say they will still honor time stamp? Or are they just saying they wonā€™t take any more reservations? Week two reservation.
I reserved day 2 at 6am and am having serious doubts I'll see my Wildtrak in the first half of MY22 at this rate.....It all just seems so jacked up

Sponsored

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good riddance. Ford tried to be like Tesla and failed miserably. The whole priority/VIP order BS should have never happened in the first place. Just because youā€™re friends with a manager of a Ford dealership doesnā€™t mean you should get yours before other people who spent hours on Fordā€™s crappy website trying to place a reservation on opening night.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No thanks, never really cared for them. Maybe you shouldnā€™t post on forums if you think anything I said was directed as an attack on you or your comment. I was simply saying Ford wants to build them the way they want to build them because they have constantly changed the builds and original standard options across the board.
Yes, I realize they had to because they rolled them out before they realized they couldnā€™t deliver and are now trying to play catch up and at least get some people their vehicles.
Maybe, you shouldnā€™t of responded to me if your making a general statement. How can you tell if I were being serious or not with my statement?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meanwhile, the reservation list for the Lightning is so robust, Ford stated today they will ramp up production due to the demand. Fortunately, my testicles no longer have any feeling due to the constant kicking from Ford over this Bronco. So I have that going for me.
Well I guess you can say you got the full Bronco ride experience. Just not the same type of Bronco ride you were thinking.
Sponsored