ried

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You know he's lying about the build QA being better in the Chinese version.
I would agreed with this, but think about it for a second. For the last decade, China has had a monopoly on manufacturing high-end electronics. All Apple products including the new Vision Pro (shipping now), which contains the most advanced technology and the tightest tolerances of any consumer product. You think they can't bolt together a Bronco better than your average UAW worker in the Michigan Assembly plant?

JeffL

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Hellcat Redeye / 2023 Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would agreed with this, but think about it for a second. For the last decade, China has had a monopoly on manufacturing high-end electronics. All Apple products including the new Vision Pro (shipping now), which contains the most advanced technology and the tightest tolerances of any consumer product. You think they can't bolt together a Bronco better than your average UAW worker in the Michigan Assembly plant?
i sure don't.

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Didn’t even realize there was such an off-road market in China; most of the country is rural, but wasn’t sure how they played in it like in the Middle East or Australia and Africa. Cool I guess.

Old video but off-roading is a pretty universal language...not a wholly western civilization activity.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"no scoop on hood"

Did he mean bulge? I can't make out what it looks like, but if so I wouldn't mind getting a hold of one of those hoods, and of course the cluster.
I had to pause it to compare. They removed the trail sights.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agree with you here that Chinese "built" stuff will be just fine. I'm sitting here typing on a MacBook Pro Assembled in China and honestly wouldn't want to see it done anyplace else and especially not here, as Americans have alergies to hard work these days.

However, when it comes to cars "from" China, I'll say absolutely not. No one is even close to touching the engineering quality of the US, no matter what you read someplace. No, I don't want a Vision Pro, but it's the best tech you'd have ever seen and that's just a fact as nothing comes close, just like nothing comes close to this Mac.

Think the distinction of where something is designed and where it is made is important to differentiate.

Sponsored

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thread lock in 3….2…1…

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder if the quality of the tops is any better. lol

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hopefully this shows that the "Raptor" cluster will be making its debut in the US soon enough across all trims. Meaining the graphics for all the other trims will be unlocked and we can just order the cluster from Ford for the trim we bought, say a WildTrak, and take the weekend to install it and we can just continue enjoying our broncos, but with a fully digital display! 🍻
Sponsored