Sponsored

To Order, or to Pay $5000 extra and take her home this week? That is the question.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If they were really gonna give you such an amazing trade in value ($9k over what you paid), then the ADM is a fantasy number. For every $1k they knock of your trade offer, knock $1k off the ADM. Seems fair.

However, rather than trade, I would sell it outright for that number (if you can get anywhere close to it) and go elsewhere to purchase something at MSRP or less.
Sponsored

UnBroken

Wildtrak
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We ordered a 23 wildtrak loaded hardtop sas no rocksiders installed goatfab step sliders
Ordered on 5/9/23 took delivery 8/22/23 so in our case it was a three month wait

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol, 5k ADM on a non-Squatch BB???

Glad you passed on that "deal.". And I am sure that trade in number was for a Base-Squatch. Nobody's paying 45k for a base Base.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, what would you do?
We're looking at trading in our 2022 Base for a 2023 Big Bend...

We found a dealer who has one ready to take home this weekend. But they are asking $5000 over book.
$47,715. It's the color we want, Cactus, but it's bare stock.

We can order one for $45,500 with the 222A package and wait for it to come in. The Dual AC is a major plus...

If we wait, we will have a better one for $2200 less. Or take it home now and pay more. Who knows how long it will take to get in after ordering...

The good thing,,, we spent $36k for ours a year ago and the trade in is about $45k. After the payoff, we will have $22,500 down for the new one.

Screenshot_20230703_230730_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

20230703_175255.jpg
What's the reason for trading in after only one year, is it to try and make some money, or is the base not having the functionality you want? I wouldn't bother unless there was some pressing reason, leastways buying a new car is not high on my list of fun things to do. :)

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well you passed on the deal. I think that was the right decision. It is always better to get what YOU want in the vehicle. I passed on an Everglades because I wanted power seats, I wanted the front cam, and 360 view and I wanted a 2.7. At the time, that was what I wanted out of a Bronco.

So I waited and the BL I now own came up and had everything I wanted. Of course, I have added my own stuff in the mix, but in the end, I got what I wanted, and it was worth waiting it out.

Sponsored

Wardognal

Outer Banks
First Name
Orville
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I doubt current pricing will remain once UAW agrees to a contract. If you can get the current price guaranteed, then I would order one. If they will not guarantee the price, might as well get this one now.

CarbonSteel

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would find another dealer. I shopped for my Wildtrak for over a month here in Colorado where ADM ranged from 5K to 15K. In the end, I went to Texas, got the one I wanted, paid no ADM, managed to get a decent interest rate, and had a nice road trip back to CO.

It was a win across the board for me by not buying in CO.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If you already have a Bronco, Iā€™d be in no special hurry, especially for one trim level., unless the new one is cloth, and you want cloth. Having a Bronco is way more than half the battle. Iā€™d pay down the current Bronco while I wait. The value probably wonā€™t drop much in the mean time, and the interest rates are stupid.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

To all reading, check out the FB group, "No Markup Fords." Dealers post their inventory and you can make requests there. Basically anything except for a Braptor or Raptor R, should be MSRP or less. Braptors pop up for MSRP often there.
Sponsored