Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in jersey. And that dealer is near me. Good to know.
Never go there my friend, unless they make this right. Greed can cloud anyone's vision from time to time, if this dealer recognizes that it put money before the customer and it understands that they have departed from their original vision I am more than happy to take my business to a company that comes to a fresh new understanding of good business practices. Having a customer buy over MSRP positions that customer for a huge unnecessary loss. This dealer BTW has 3 Broncos in stock and 3 in transit (2 of which are FEs). They are not an empty lot dealer. They are a APEX predatory dealer.
Sponsored

ekim

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, Ford Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm in that area. I sent an email to a bunch of dealers in 2020 asking about making a Bronco reservation and agreeing in price beforehand. Not one was interested in making any kind of commitment. Most didn't even respond. Those that did would not make any type of financial commitment.

BTW it's not just Ford dealers. I contacted a local Jeep dealer, hoping to get a 392 at near MSRP and they promptly responded MSRP + 15K. 2nd local dealer never responded.

Maybe this poor customer service and price gouging is regional and not dealer or manufacturer specific.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went to the dealer site, was the bronco sold? or did OP get his way? I only see one Cactus grey on their site and its at MSRP matching the paper and window sticker. Unless when he got there they said "Oh it will be 56K by the way"

Also I don't know who needs to hear this but @'ing fomoco or this "levine" dude on any platform with the slightest hiccup doesn't and wont do a GD thing. Plenty of threads on here (in general) a member flips out puts on his chain mail gauntlets smashed caps lock and blasts said accounts. I cant help myself to laugh at it. I bet same folks will read this and laugh at me but 🤷‍♂️.... Thanks for attending my TED talk.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
just posted this

1634343332331.png

I have a backoff research team in the philipines, they cost me pennies on the dollar, if my dealer tries to screw me, I will launch an attack on all of their review platforms with 100 workers for a week. I should make this team available to hire
But Mike Levine says that 98% will be happy with being treated like this!!!

bill-lumbergh-office-space.gif

Skeeterjack

Outer Banks
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018MUSTANG GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just sent them a nasty message. I’m a Canadian so i had to be polite. Just told them they are a bunch of pricks for marking up Broncos. As for your so called friend well that’s pretty low. A low life scum sucking pig might be a description of him. Good luck getting another one hopefully. Maybe a Raptor ?

Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in that area. I sent an email to a bunch of dealers in 2020 asking about making a Bronco reservation and agreeing in price beforehand. Not one was interested in making any kind of commitment. Most didn't even respond. Those that did would not make any type of financial commitment.

BTW it's not just Ford dealers. I contacted a local Jeep dealer, hoping to get a 392 at near MSRP and they promptly responded MSRP + 15K. 2nd local dealer never responded.

Maybe this poor customer service and price gouging is regional and not dealer or manufacturer specific.
Big Business sets trends, the only way to have this trend stop and be reversed is for the consumers

1) To stand together and not buy from dealers who are deceitful,
2) fail to deliver on being transparent with the public
3) Social Media is our greatest tool as consumers

For orders that the dealer placed and are asking for a mark-up due to supply, constraints is understandable, it is happening for many consumer electronic devices. For those that placed a reservation for a vehicle and went through the ordering process should not be surprised with a mark-up at the time of delivery.

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape SE FWD and 2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not sure I saw this yet, but the moment you received any swag from Ford you have a justifiable position that the vin in question is yours.

Now, the price it should be obtained at comes into question because of the fine-print of these “contracts “ (they aren’t if they’re not mutually binding).

My thought: You are not “whole” from the transaction if you have to pay more for the goods, and had to wait for a significant period of time, that’s possibly winnable is a small claims case. It’ll be tough either way…

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really like the idea of others leaving informative reviews about their business practices. Leaving 1 star review with no explanation doesn't work. But with people explaining it, customers will read it. Hopefully I won't be asking the same in about a month. I'm at All American Ford in Old bridge and have the same paper work you have.
I am also at All American in OB. Hoping we do not get screwed over. I plan on using Z plan as my grandfather worked at Ford for years. Just hoping everything works out!

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The Star rating is dropping fast was at 4.3 this afternoon now its 4.1. they get what they deserve. I dont they knew of how powerful a person is when they the forum at their fingertips.
There was a guy a couple weeks back that was buying from a dealer in the DFW area, and that dealer got hit with more than 100 1 star reviews and I believe they caved and took off their ADM for that customer.

I guess it can work, if the store cares about its reputation.

Sponsored

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Return of the Toyota FJ Cruiser/4runner with available/removable hardtop will sink the freak out of the Bronco sales. Return of the real Chevy Blazer will do the same. That's okay Ford. It's only a matter of time before another car maker introduces a true competitor to the Bronco (current left behind 2021 order) and Jeep Wrangler ( current Jeep Gladiator owner). Shame on Ford and Dealers.

Bronco216g

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 & 2013 C63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

There was a guy a couple weeks back that was buying from a dealer in the DFW area, and that dealer got hit with more than 100 1 star reviews and I believe they caved and took off their ADM for that customer.

I guess it can work, if the store cares about its reputation.
was he on YouTube?

KGott38

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Kona Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I find it odd, that this dealership has 6 Bronco's in their inventory all priced at MSRP on the website.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown
@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.