Sponsored

Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In my state, you can return a car purchase after 72 hours and receive a full reimbursement. I would have taken the vehicle drove the shit out , then brought it back with two days of mud on it for a full refund. Then they can try to sell it with two thousand miles on it.
Sponsored

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reserved 7/13 with in the first 45 minutes, placed my order in January, Built July 2nd, Dirt Mountain till September and delivered 10/14

Was checking the Pizza tracker yesterday and noticed that it was delivered to DCH Ford of Eatontown.

I've been reaching out to my sales guy (who I'm friends with) the past few weeks and he's been acting slightly different.

I give him at call at 11 today (have off this week), so he proceeds to tell me that they are marking them up 10K now. I drive up to the dealership after the call talk to my sales guy and then I talk to the manager and he trying bullshitting with this "value" talk and I basically cut through the BS and straight up ask them if they are going to take it off....which I proceed out the door and tell them to shove the Bronco where the sun doesn't shine and a bunch of other four letter words.

Needless to say I'm furious at this point.

You guys know what do.....

https://www.dchfordofeatontown.com/

https://www.facebook.com/dchfordofeatontown

Done. 1 ⭐ review left.

OP
OP
Sherminiator

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Latest update-GM called me and the conversation did not go well again and was left that he wouldn’t sell the Bronco to me.

Social media aspect was mentioned in passing (guess they noticed)and I basically said you need to make this right or face the consequences of doing stupid shit like this.

also been in contact with Levine on Twitter and he said to expect a follow up by Monday.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edit. Saw your response posted before this. Keep up the SM pressure.

OP, looks like the GM is replying to the 1 star reviews. I would reach out to him and let him know you will call off the dogs if he agrees to the original deal of MSRP. And if not, the SM campaign will only continue.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211015-165816

http://dchfordofeatontown.adviserly.com/list

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211015-170724

Sponsored

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
To put all this into perspective, the Ram TRX that was selling for $25k-$50k over MSRP 4-6 months ago, is now widely advertised for MSRP (on higher end builds) and up to $10,000 ADM on lower end builds. Don't be a fool and overpay for a Bronco.
I think you’re going to see a fair amount of these ADM horror stories over the next couple of months especially with the limited number of 2 door trims. But I also believe simple supply and demand will bring pricing back to normal fairly quickly.

While This forum is populated by Bronco enthusiasts, most of the Bronco potential market is likely not as avidly focused on getting a Bronco versus a competing vehicle. A $10,000 or $ 15,000 ADM on a Bronco will make Wranglers, Defenders & 4Runners comparatively better deals for most potential buyers and they’ll simply buy something other than a Bronco. And the Jeep, Land Rover & Toyota dealers competing for these customers are keenly aware of this.

While I think 2022 MY Bronco buyers should generally be fine, there will likely be a number of people receiving 2021 models in the next couple of months who could be receiving some dealer heartburn.

Too bad this is happening, you can tell by this forum that the initial enthusiasm for the Bronco is being slowly eroded, Ford needs to be careful.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF! Total BS. I plan to jump on that link. That is CRIMINAL. You have a contract, call Fo
At this point I think those who have a reservation and no signed purchase agreement from their dealer should cancel their orders. ….instead of becoming homicidal when “their” Bronco arrives with inevitable markups and/or is sold to someone else.
No! There is a much better solution if you have an open order right now:

1. Call around to at least 2 or 3 other dealers and find out if any are willing to accept a transfer of you order for MSRP and put it in writing. You will find that they are all happy to do it. DO NOT SHARE WITH THEM WHO YOU ORDER IS CURRENTLY WITH. This will give you the confidence to know you are holding all of the cards and have complete power go through the following steps.

2. Go into the dealership you have the order with and demand a fixed price in writing. Feel free to negotiate financing, trad-in, or other adders that you may want. Do not accept the paint protection, theft protection etching, nitrogen in the tires, or other BS adders.

3. If they don't agree with writing it up, and selling the Bronco for something close to MSRP, ask them if that is their final offer?

3. If you are not happy with their answer, simply so "okay" and walk out. At this point, they may realize that you are going to move your order to another dealer. So, be prepared for them to chase you down before you can leave the parking lot.

4. If you don't end up with everything you want, or are simply pissed off about the situation, go to one of the other dealers and get them to write up your agreed price.

5. Call Ford Customer Service at 1-800-334-4375. After about 45 minutes of hold time, tell the customer service rep that you want to transfer your order to another dealer. No need to tell them why. If asked you can tell them you are moving and want the Bronco delivered to a dealer close to your new home. Not that they care, but the goal is for you to get the deal you want and not focus on screwing the dealer that you are not happy with.

6. That's it! You'll will be able to sleep better knowing that you will be getting you Bronco for the fair price.

By the way, every dealer is scrambling to get and keep orders due to the quota system that Ford has created. So you did actually screw that original dealer, but it was really their own doing. :)

And lastly, if you have a build date, don't wait, as MAP is actually shipping some Broncos early due to the crazy supply chain. Once your Bronco ships, there's no changing dealers!

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP, looks like the GM is replying to the 1 star reviews. I would reach out to him and let him know you will call off the dogs if he agrees to the original deal of MSRP. And if not, the SM campaign will only continue.

Ford Bronco Update-Situation fixed-So my Bronco has come in.... & marked up 10k by DCH FORD OF EATONTOWN Screenshot_20211015-170724

Use his bio against him. Honest. Transparent. Highlight then and use them against him.

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sucks to hear this. With all of this happening, I e-mailed my dealer and asked for something in addition to the signed DORA stating that we had agreed upon MSRP as the sales price. He e-mailed back stating we had agreed to that price. I feel better now.

Sponsored

Kel

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kelechi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This guys nickname is honest. Just look at that face

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to know what happens here. If we have to bombard dishonest dealers with negso be it. It's worth

Nice that's my google review. I live about 10 mins away as well. Thought about calling him but what's that going to do?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No! There is a much better solution if you have an open order right now:

1. Call around to at least 2 or 3 other dealers and find out if any are willing to accept a transfer of you order for MSRP and put it in writing. You will find that they are all happy to do it. DO NOT SHARE WITH THEM WHO YOU ORDER IS CURRENTLY WITH. This will give you the confidence to know you are holding all of the cards and have complete power go through the following steps.

2. Go into the dealership you have the order with and demand a fixed price in writing. Feel free to negotiate financing, trad-in, or other adders that you may want. Do not accept the paint protection, theft protection etching, nitrogen in the tires, or other BS adders.

3. If they don't agree with writing it up, and selling the Bronco for something close to MSRP, ask them if that is their final offer?

3. If you are not happy with their answer, simply so "okay" and walk out. At this point, they may realize that you are going to move your order to another dealer. So, be prepared for them to chase you down before you can leave the parking lot.

4. If you don't end up with everything you want, or are simply pissed off about the situation, go to one of the other dealers and get them to write up your agreed price.

5. Call Ford Customer Service at 1-800-334-4375. After about 45 minutes of hold time, tell the customer service rep that you want to transfer your order to another dealer. No need to tell them why. If asked you can tell them you are moving and want the Bronco delivered to a dealer close to your new home. Not that they care, but the goal is for you to get the deal you want and not focus on screwing the dealer that you are not happy with.

6. That's it! You'll will be able to sleep better knowing that you will be getting you Bronco for the fair price.

By the way, every dealer is scrambling to get and keep orders due to the quota system that Ford has created. So you did actually screw that original dealer, but it was really their own doing. :)

And lastly, if you have a build date, don't wait, as MAP is actually shipping some Broncos early due to the crazy supply chain. Once your Bronco ships, there's no changing dealers!
Have you confirmed that dealer switching and keeping your early reservation is actually a thing? If true, this could save a lot of folks a lot of money and heartache.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.