Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Biggest issue… hmm. Prob my wife’s complaining about doors and kids. Idk I don’t listen.

My Biggest complaints though- the rattling windows when down just a bit.

Fixable issues: double honk, headlights staying at last used
Sponsored

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a feature but a thing, when people write “Wildtrak with SAS.“ All Wildtraks have SAS. Why the need to restate?

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The volume of the turn signals. It’s the only thing that really bothers me about the vehicle.
This is an easter egg, they are supposed to sound like horses hooves... :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Putting a highway tire on the base instead of at least the same model AT, or preferably 265/75R16s. This just feels like an engineer made the wrong spec and substituted an H for the A.

+55mm offset wheels as OEM... and fender flares that won't cover any normal wheel size. I like my paint on my vehicle, thanks.

Interior darkness because lighting would be an improvement.

Not making aux switches standard on the Bronco.

#NextBronco is a 2.7L Basesquatch with aux switches, 5" ADV fiberglass fender flares, PRP seats, and upgraded interior lighting, class III hitch - 4 pin, aluminum running boards, hardtop.

To those that don't have their Bronco yet, my condolences, regardless of these really minor annoyances, it's been the best vehicle I've owned.

New2This

Badlands
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the car, but the tiny gas tank is crazy. I had a jeep that got 20-22 mpg but had a 25 gallon tank (>500miles per fill up). now I'm at 16-18 mpg with a 20gallon tank. I'm gonna be filling up twice a week. Wish could have been at least 25gallons. crazy that I cant go more than 350miles on a full tank.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe not tall person friendly? My wife can use it just fine, I’m 6’3” and cannot find any position that makes it useful for me. Doesn’t help that horizon adjustments are limited by it hitting the rear view mirror.
I too am 6'3" . You're just supposed to sit tall and use the roof as the sun block. The only problem is when she puts it down and I can't see half the road on passenger side, lol.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting a highway tire on the base instead of at least the same model AT, or preferably 265/75R16s. This just feels like an engineer made the wrong spec and substituted an H for the A.

+55mm offset wheels as OEM... and fender flares that won't cover any normal wheel size. I like my paint on my vehicle, thanks.

Interior darkness because lighting would be an improvement.

Not making aux switches standard on the Bronco.

#NextBronco is a 2.7L Basesquatch with aux switches, 5" ADV fiberglass fender flares, PRP seats, and upgraded interior lighting, class III hitch - 4 pin, aluminum running boards, hardtop.

To those that don't have their Bronco yet, my condolences, regardless of these really minor annoyances, it's been the best vehicle I've owned.
What, would you have preferred a higher price for wheels and tires that you still weren't going to like?

If so, just add sasquatch, problem solved.

Also, for $600, I picked up a set of Black Diamond steelies with 265 width AT tires on 17s with minimal wear. Far cheaper than letting Ford do it.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been working on it a few weeks now - the fact that most winch bumpers and/or winch mounts block the same spot that Ford lists as a very bad spot to cover for airflow. I am looking for a winch solution and I'm struggling to find ANYTHING suitable. Everything blocks that intercooler to some extent. I'm not into cutting anything, so here we sit.

Rear winches, as uncommon as they sound, might be the way to go. I just want to get un-stuck if I'm stuck and retreat in some cases is better than trying to push ahead if I'm solo anyway.

Iamthedan1989

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The auto shut off that I have to disengage every time I get in

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For me, I've discovered two things that drive me nuts...they are silly but the fact that A.S.S. doesn't remember the last setting (I know there's a fix for $100) and the fact that BLISS make no sounds ...really Ford? You ding at freaking everything, bit when there is a car next to me and I tuen my blinker on....nothing but crickets.