What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Don't borrow trouble for tomorrow. Your Bronco will show up with all ordered amenities and you will giggle with joy when you see it. Me, I will wear a diaper because I will most likely pee myself when I see mine. ;)
I will also show up in a diaper, just in case it’s a different color than what I ordered, I won’t be peeing. 🤞

Advertisement

harpo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
I've got low expectations so it should be good.

It's the people with high expectations who will be disappointed.

Of course there are always the true die hard fans who will always love it no matter how bad it really is.

AcesandEights

Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
"What are your expectations for the day you take delivery of your new Bronco?"

Wake up. Morning sex. Breakfast; probably bacon, eggs and toast. A double-shot of espresso. Sh*t, shower and shave. 'nother double-shot on the way to the dealership. The rest of the day will be driving off road until sometime after sunset.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
For some reason, I have this bad feeling that I'll show up and it'll be missing an option that I ordered. Missing Sasquatch, or High instead of Lux, who knows.

Anyone else?
Thanks for reminding me of the dread.
I had a dream a few weeks ago, that I got the call that my Bronco has arrived at my selected dealership. And as I pull in, my shiny blue Badlands will be driving off the lot with someone else behind the wheel, right next to me. I go speak to the sales rep, and learn that some rookie salesman just sold my Bronco to some one because as we have seen, not everyone understands these vehicles are reserved.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Q5 TDI, 2015 A6 TDI, 1997 F250 Powerstroke
Clubs

1617734333839.png

Morning flight to NOLA.
Ride to the Dealer.
Glamour shots with my Rapid Red Beauty
Finalize Paperwork.
Find a nice Cajun spot for Lunch.
Leisurely ride back to Pensacola.
(Might take my wife, haven't decided yet)

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Clubs

1. Arrive at dealership.
2. Look over and hug my Bronco.
3. Finalize paperwork.
4. Drive to nearest bar to rip shots with @StephensAutoCenter
5. Shake John's hand and thank him.
6. Leave West Virginia listening John Denver
Queue John Denver....

/john

D2dhanover

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Find a way to get it stuck then go home smiling because it would come out of every spot. Already have the spots picked out just praying for good rain on that day.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
- It will be a bright, warm sunny day in the Pacific Northwest.
- My Bronco will still be hermetically sealed from the factory. Not even breathed in.
- New dealership employee, Emily Ratajkowski will greet me at the door and perform the vehicle walkthrough and any final...spit and polish required.
- Emily will then grab a picnic basket, man the copilot seat and take the rest of the day off.
- Dealership will throw in a bunch of accessories, swag and a full tank of gas due to my long wait from reservation to delivery.
- I will leave town by dirt road and wander through the Gifford Pinchot National Forest with stops by St. Helens, Adams and Rainier along with a few isolated natural hot springs to appease Em.
- Once home, I will tell my wife (after the steak knives have been put away) that Emily and I have decided to 'make a go of it'.
You know when you can go to the manufacturer to see your vehicle being built in the assembly line? This is much better.

JT58Bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Jeep Wrangler, 2019 Chevy Silverado
The thrill for me is that my son wants to drive over 100 miles and be there for the delivery. He absolutely loves the new Broncos and I have never seen him so exited over a vehicle before. He wants one real bad although being a newlywed, he has other priorities right now- getting a house. One of the reasons I wanted to pursue the Bronco so much is due to him. He watched the debut and texted me the following morning- after which I told him I put in a reservation. He is more excited than I am and I intend to pass it on to him at some point. He was able to see my 66 Bronco I tried to restore and failed 2 years ago. He was absolutely fascinated with it. So just to see his expression while we take delivery will be the moment for me.

OP
OP
Brongo

Brongo

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
What sorts of things fall under "prep your Bronco"?
Good question: I will remind all of you to make sure your dealer doesn’t plan to put a dealer sticker on the back of it.

Last edited:

Greylyn

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
My plan is to have a ceramic paint coating applied to the outside and, possibly, tinting on the Windows to block the southern sun. Once that is completed, my wife and I will drive to the mountains for some off-road touring.

Advertisement

Zone Offroad

Advertisement