Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sure seems to be a lot of COVID-blaming here. You know what's best for you - not the experts. Go out and live.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure seems to be a lot of COVID-blaming here. You know what's best for you - not the experts. Go out and live.
We are getting out. Lol Only covid blaming is going on is about not being able to get over the borders to and from Canada and the USA. Lol

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I just don’t feel like invading a country with closed borders is best for me right now.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Only covid blaming is going on is about not being able to get over the borders to and from Canada and the USA. Lol
Come to the southern border, you'll get in fine.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used to have a red 64 MGB with gorgeous chrome bumpers. My daughter (who was probably 5 or 6 at the time) and I would drive it to breakfast on Saturday mornings. And while I normally don't like talking to strangers in public, I didn't mind talking to all the people who wanted to chat about my car.

So I already know I won't mind letting people admire my Bronco and ask me questions about it.😍

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few years back from time to time I would see a white F-150 with about 5 reflective triangles, other reflective strips, and a “Back off Moron” sign on the tailgate. I would always try and get directly behind him as he’s in line to go through the USAF gate. Of course I’d get as close as possible and he’d have an effing kanipchen fit, waving his arms out the window, turning on his flashers, honking is horn like a lunatic and putting his truck in reverse like he was going to ram me. Haha. Good times. There was just something about that Back off Moron sign that offended me and made me want to poke him a bit

At some point I assume he retired or something, and I just stopped seeing him......then one day in Cheyenne I saw him again in his F-150 and of course road his ass for old times sake.

I’m not a big people person either, but man I sure as shit miss that guy.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. That Mustang screams “LOOK AT ME”....nobody builds it like that other than to grab attention...and then you complain about the attention you got that you didn’t just ask for, but begged for.
I respectfully disagree with this. I have had nice, flashy looking cars and in general, I rather be by myself and pretty introverted. I did not get these vehicles to “grab attention” I bought them (or modified them) for my own personal taste and for me to enjoy it. One thing I am looking forward to in the Bronco is that it will be unique (for a while) and you won’t see many on the road. Do I want the attention of people? No. I just enjoy having something new, unique, and fits what I’m looking for.

I don’t think non-introverted folks would necessarily understand. But you’re right in the sense some people get flashy cars because they’re just a huge douchebag looking for their next Monster energy drink :D

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I respectably disagree with this. I have had nice, flashy looking cars and in general, I rather be by myself and pretty introverted. I did not get these vehicles to “grab attention” I bought them (or modified them) for my own personal taste and for me to enjoy it. One thing I am looking forward to in the Bronco is that it will be unique (for a while) and you won’t see many on the road. Do I want the attention of people? No. I just enjoy having something new, unique, and fits what I’m looking for.

I don’t think non-introverted folks would necessarily understand. But you’re right in the sense some people get flashy cars because they’re just a huge douchebag looking for their next Monster energy drink :D
Dammmmiittt man. Just cause you're Canadian doesn't always mean you have to be respectful. Come on.
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! real

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dammmmiittt man. Just cause you're Canadian doesn't always mean you have to be respectful. Come on.
real.gif
No, but I should learn to check my grammar and spelling. I’m trying to be respectful, not an idiot… lol

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I come on here to tell everyone to leave me alone.....genius.

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No, but I should learn to check my grammar and spelling. I’m trying to be respectful, not an idiot… lol
Lmao... I saw you changed that by the time I quoted it...you're quick lol

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I come on here to tell everyone to leave me alone.....genius.
Nah, I simply asked who else wasn't looking forward to talking to strangers while carrying your groceries to their bronco. Lol
Imagine actually reading the words in a post and understanding them.
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! ideas-genius
Sponsored