Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or maybe I just like what I like.... Maybe, just maybe I like making things and modding my favorite things with things I like to make so I can look at it and enjoy it. Doesn't mean I have to like the people while I'm trying to enjoy it. Lol
Nope. That Mustang screams “LOOK AT ME”....nobody builds it like that other than to grab attention...and then you complain about the attention you got that you didn’t just ask for, but begged for.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. That Mustang screams “LOOK AT ME”....nobody builds it like that other than to grab attention...and then you complain about the attention you got that you didn’t just ask for, but begged for.
Not really, it did make me a looot of money tho when others wanted my shit on their cars too... But that got old too. Dealing with people. So I closed up shop to and sold the car. Lol But yeah we can agree to disagree. So easy to read a persons intentions after seeing a picture of a car posted online...
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! genius-very-smart

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not really, it did make me a looot of money tho when others wanted my shit on their cars too... But that got old too. Dealing with people. So I closed up shop to and sold the car. Lol But yeah we can agree to disagree. So easy to read a persons intentions after seeing a picture of a car posted online...
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! genius-very-smart
Considering you don't like dealing with people I wonder what you do for a living 😅

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering you don't like dealing with people I wonder what you do for a living 😅
I work a 12 hr night shift with one other dude making milk protein concentrate for all of your muscle Milk and baby formula needs lol

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I work a 12 hr night shift with one other dude making milk protein concentrate for all of your muscle Milk and baby formula needs lol
Makes sense lol. I work 12hr night shift too, but with a decent amount of people

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense lol. I work 12hr night shift too, but with a decent amount of people
Haha, I got good enough at it that when we started running another UF (ultrafiltration unit), higher milk volumes (three more tankers a day) and another dryer that we didn't need anymore people. I could do it. Thus keeping my shift at 2. Day shift has 5 guys and the night shift on days I don't work has 4 plus a rover. Lol

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was gonna be your friend... but f**k it if you’re gonna be like that
Hey now. Don't be hasty... I do have a list of people on b6 I'd hang with and get a drink with, while we sit there barely talking and just staring at our rides.
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! zoolander-will-ferrell

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I work 12 hour nights, 7 on, 7 off, by myself and LOVE it.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Season premiere of Alone is about to come on TV... maybe you could win the grand prize if you participated!?!?

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is an issue I ran into with my Camaro when I had it (Black and yellow… like “Bumblebee”). People would regularly want to take pictures with it, and it was annoying AF. I don’t mind showing off my car if I’m around it, but when I’m not, stay the heck away from it…
I bet you still get it when the bright green viper comes out.... If it comes out haha I'm pretty much anonymous again. It's nice. But I like awesome looking shit so I do have some basic plans for the bronco... Wheels, tires, thinking if my vinyl game and ideas are still on point. Time will tell. Lol

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's not that I hate people, I'm just happier when they're not around. :D

Hello my fellow introvert. I avoid human interaction like the plague but even my pretty mellow modded Jeep draws attention from random old dudes and other Jeep people from time to time. I usually just thank them for the compliment and carry on with whatever I was doing.

I'm willing to bet most of the general population will just see a new Bronco and think its a Jeep and not even question it. Unless it's modded to the hills or a super bright off the wall color to draw extra attention. Hell, most people think they're already out in the form of the Sport and are oblivious to the regular one coming.
Sponsored