PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Old dogs, children and watermelon wine...

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Season premiere of Alone is about to come on TV... maybe you could win the grand prize if you participated!?!?
That's crazy talk. I don't not like people enough to do crazy shit like that....
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! this-is-crazy-talk-thats-insane

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Currently on vacation in Pensacola siting outside by myself on the deck of our beach house drinking tequila and loving life. I’m good with alone. I have a great wife who gives me space, I ride my mountain bike alone. I ride my motorcycles alone. I usually fly alone. I probably spend more time with my Labrador than any person. I love life and enjoy the crap out of it. Mostly alone.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. That Mustang screams “LOOK AT ME”....nobody builds it like that other than to grab attention...and then you complain about the attention you got that you didn’t just ask for, but begged for.
I spent many a night working on my ‘71 MACH 1 for me. Yeah, I think it was awesome, but it was for me. Don’t care what anyone else thought, but when I could smoke the tires at 65mph, it was all me.

Sponsored

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now THIS is a thread.
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! 1622773064056

OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently on vacation in Pensacola siting outside by myself on the deck of our beach house drinking tequila and loving life. I’m good with alone. I have a great wife who gives me space, I ride my mountain bike alone. I ride my motorcycles alone. I usually fly alone. I probably spend more time with my Labrador than any person. I love life and enjoy the crap out of it. Mostly alone.
That sounds glorious... The wife, my boy and myself looove roadtrips. But with the covid bs we haven't been able to for a while now. So I've just been spending time running fire road and going to the mountains for the view and working on the yard. Then sitting there drinking on my deck alone. It's been magical for my sanity. Then I come on here for bronco news, and occasionally to annoy people when I see stupid. It's all about balance. Lol
Ford Bronco Who loves the bronco but not people?! PSX_20210603_192401

I spent many a night working on my ‘71 MACH 1 for me. Yeah, I think it was awesome, but it was for me. Don’t care what anyone else thought, but when I could smoke the tires at 65mph, it was all me.
I will say, I am going to miss 700 HP and merging onto the highway sideways laying stripes.. haha. Yeah it was for me. Regardless of what strangers want to make themselves believe lol

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That sounds glorious... The wife, my boy and myself looove roadtrips. But with the covid bs we haven't been able to for a while now. So I've just been spending time running fire road and going to the mountains for the view and working on the yard. Then sitting there drinking on my deck alone. It's been magical for my sanity. Then I come on here for bronco news, and occasionally to annoy people when I see stupid. It's all about balance. Lol
I will say, I am going to miss 700 HP and merging onto the highway sideways laying stripes.. haha. Yeah it was for me. Regardless of what strangers want to make themselves believe lol
I usually do a trip to BC once or twice a year either by myself or with one of the kids. Haven’t been able to for a bit with COVID but maybe next year in the Bronco.

SillySpider

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Rubicon / 2017 JK Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, sometimes people get cars like that because they are fun. Going fast is sweet. Hearing the sound of a powerful V8 tickles the loins. Going off roading is sweet. Sometimes our favorite colors happen to be a bit loud. Sometimes we make wild choices with paint colors because we want to please our own eyes. It really doesn't have anything to do with impressing anyone else. It can just come with baggage sometimes because we made such a good choice.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SnowBronco

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I usually do a trip to BC once or twice a year either by myself or with one of the kids. Haven’t been able to for a bit with COVID but maybe next year in the Bronco.
Nice.... You like fishing? Salmon season on the BC rivers starts in September. 🎣

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice.... You like fishing? Salmon season on the BC rivers starts in September. 🎣
I got spoiled on fishing in Alaska. We had the normal seasons plus winter Kings, steelhead, etc. I go to BC spring and fall mostly for hunting.

CrownCityMisfit

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I probably won't get mine till 2022, so fortunately I don't have to worry about the paparazzi or tabloids giving me a hard time.