First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the 2Dr is over 14' long, that is only 1 foot shorter than a H3 Hummer (which IMO the 4dr Bronco looks like plus a few pounds and some length)
And thats still 1.5 feet longer than my gen 1.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You realize that rear-seat legroom in the two-door and four-door is almost exactly the same, right? Like 1/2". You'll never notice it. The difference in space is really behind the seats and that the wheel wells get pushed further back so you get width for three kids instead of two adults.
Man you are doing your damn best to help sell the 2 door....
Relax man, both have functions designed for particular users...
I for one don’t give two shits if you buy a 2 or a 4 door...I think they are both kick ass...and most likely the 4 door will be the brand setter for sales..

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man you are doing your damn best to help sell the 2 door....
Relax man, both have functions designed for particular users...
I for one don’t give two shits if you buy a 2 or a 4 door...I think they are both kick ass...and most likely the 4 door will be the brand setter for sales..
Ha ha, yeah, I'm biased toward the two-door. But was being friendly and pointing out to the person who said he was getting the four-door in part because of the second seat room. Didn't want him disappointed that there's basically no difference in leg room between the two.

The four-door will outsell the two-door at least 2:1. But sometimes people buy what they think they need vs. what they actually use. Like people that buy pickups but only use the bed maybe once or twice a year for something only a pickup could do. It would be cheaper to just pay for delivery those few times. :)

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Personally I want the extra room in back.

Also I picture myself popping top and front doors off. Leaving back doors on w/ pups riding in the back seats.

Sponsored

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Day one I was a 4 door guy but the more pictures I see the less attractive it looks and the more it starts to look like a wagon.... especially with a soft top. And it looks absolutely atrocious without the sasquatch package... however I have hope that they will look more like this in person:

Ford Bronco Why does the 4-Dr look so long? mobfIX0qjIAHaFj?w=221&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

Ford Bronco Why does the 4-Dr look so long? mobfIX0qjIAHaFj?w=221&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1

Come on! If you zoom in, you can see where the Flex logos were removed.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why does the 2dr look so short?

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These trucks disagree.

I mean, you're proving their point in my opinion. Nothing more odd looking than a bagged F-150. The only normalish one on the bottom does have funny proportions with just the regular cab. F-150 Supercrew looks best by far. Crew cab is too much truck not enough bed, regular cab is too much bed, not enough truck. Supercrew hits that Goldilocks zone for proportions.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ha ha, yeah, I'm biased toward the two-door. But was being friendly and pointing out to the person who said he was getting the four-door in part because of the second seat room. Didn't want him disappointed that there's basically no difference in leg room between the two.

The four-door will outsell the two-door at least 2:1. But sometimes people buy what they think they need vs. what they actually use. Like people that buy pickups but only use the bed maybe once or twice a year for something only a pickup could do. It would be cheaper to just pay for delivery those few times. :)
But...in the 4dr the rear seats are wider and recline. And kids don't have to sit right next to each other and bother the crap out of everyone until you have to turn around and go home anyway :LOL:

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I mean, you're proving their point in my opinion. Nothing more odd looking than a bagged F-150. The only normalish one on the bottom does have funny proportions with just the regular cab. F-150 Supercrew looks best by far. Crew cab is too much truck not enough bed, regular cab is too much bed, not enough truck. Supercrew hits that Goldilocks zone for proportions.
Supercab right? with 6.5ft bed.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It doesn’t
Are you sure? I just double-checked and it does.
Or...maybe we just have different opinions. And that's OK.
People should get what suits their wants and needs, not what people on this forum think is cool.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This thread sums up why I hardly read comments on this site anymore. No helpful commentary and all mocking opinions. Thanks for the reminder
Sponsored