Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I pick mine up Friday. With all of the PP and the dealer discount, no way I'm not taking it after waiting so long. Will deal with the issue if it crops up.
Our's are almost twins, except I don't have the high package (and should have)
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Our's are almost twins, except I don't have the high package (and should have)
I originally ordered the LUX but didn't care about the heated wheel or the adaptive cruise control. They had also added the sub to High pkg so thought I really didn't need the B&O. But they took that away. Wife liked the larger screen so went high to save a little..

I feel certain ours were built before the latest update. Can probably check the transmission tag for the part number to confirm. Hoping they publish the new TSB soon to see what was changed.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah I don't get it. I have a 2013 Buick Verano with 68,000 miles on it and ZERO problems. The only thing I have done on that vehicle are new wipers blades (twice) and a new battery. I don't understand how the Bronco has so many issues.

Why doesn't Ford just come out and say what the issue is with the stick shift? Just come out and say what is causing the noise and how you are going to fix it going forward.

Everything you said plus no heat in the back. I feel like Ford spent 95% of their money on the 4WD system and skipped the rest. I'm torn between 4 door base, base sasquatch or big bend with the rear locker and stick. In my honest opinion the Bronco is not a $45,000 - $90,000 vehicle.
When released, the Bronco was very reasonably priced. So, for the money, you could overlook some things. I mean, the interior is extremely low rent. But, with all the price increases and the greedy dealer markups, the Bronco clearly seems overpriced. For almost the same money, you can get into a Land Rover Defender.

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally ordered the LUX but didn't care about the heated wheel or the adaptive cruise control. They had also added the sub to High pkg so thought I really didn't need the B&O. But they took that away. Wife liked the larger screen so went high to save a little..

I feel certain ours were built before the latest update. Can probably check the transmission tag for the part number to confirm. Hoping they publish the new TSB soon to see what was changed.
I went and test drove it, and the 7MT in the Bronco is in every way better than the JL in my opinion. It took a second to get used to the shorter tighter clutch, but overall much better. Rides better (which I knew it would). I started it up 3 different times and sat in neutral and heard nothing.

I'm still debating whether to take delivery of it or not. It's coming down to going from 4 doors to 2 from the JL, cost is pretty minimal, $3k or so.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went and test drove it, and the 7MT in the Bronco is in every way better than the JL in my opinion. It took a second to get used to the shorter tighter clutch, but overall much better. Rides better (which I knew it would). I started it up 3 different times and sat in neutral and heard nothing.

I'm still debating whether to take delivery of it or not. It's coming down to going from 4 doors to 2 from the JL, cost is pretty minimal, $3k or so.
Good luck with your choice!

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm supposed to pick up my '23 two-door Badlands manual tomorrow.. This thread is giving me major mixed signals! Early pages were so positive and the last few posts are trending quite negatively.
As posted in one of the other many threads… P.S. - For those without a Bronco yet and wondering if taking a chance on the Manual is right for you, consensus from owners experiencing these issues are inline with what Tricky Dick said: “I absolutely have no regrets and wouldn't change a thing. The auto will be worse off in the long run.” But do expect that your chances of experiencing the issues are high at this time.
Additionally, most feel Ford will have a true fix before your factory powertrain warranty is up
……….………………………………..🤣😂😅

Last edited:

Eddie_bower

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
When released, the Bronco was very reasonably priced. So, for the money, you could overlook some things. I mean, the interior is extremely low rent. But, with all the price increases and the greedy dealer markups, the Bronco clearly seems overpriced. For almost the same money, you can get into a Land Rover Defender.
a base defender starts at 65+
A base manual bronco with Sasquatch is 40k.

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No question. The manual is fantastic. 100% get it.

Neverowneda4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always drive with music. Since reading this thread I've been driving without music. What does the noise sound like? I feel like I'm hearing regular engine/ shifting noises. Granted, I'm not a "car" guy so a little help is appreciated. Thanks.

Tunagates

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yeah, but not the limited edition First Edition. Id be an idiot to pass up on that. Not only that, but at the time you couldn’t even get Sasquatch with manual. And we all know: “Non-Sas is Ass”.
Sponsored