Sponsored

You CAN move your Bronco reservation as of TODAY!!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead of asking how much longer it's gonna be, ask who you're waiting for. What group in Ford has the ball on this?

Didn't they say earlier (like two months ago) that they were setting up some kind of team to move orders? What the hell are they doing all day? Because they definitely aren't moving orders.

Also I'm guessing that, because there is no formal process, there are a couple thousand orders max that people have initiated attempts to transfer. This is not some staggering, impossible number of requests to process. It feels like Ford is still stuck on the "should we" and "how would we" parts of the question, not overwhelmed by numbers.
Sponsored

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer I’m trying to transfer to call me today to say they will not get an update. Ford has taken over all updates so it’s pointless calling them. I lost track of how many weeks it’s been without an update. Many.

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It’s been about 8 weeks since I put in my request. I have heard jack from anyone. It’s in “CORPORATE’S HANDS’ is all they say. I am at the point where it’s starting to feel like that high school dance where the girls are dancing or just hanging around… and I am leaning on the wall…… the girl isn’t going to ask me… and I sure as hell aren’t going to get anything on the wall…so I I decided today to just stay with my original dealer and place my order. I figure constraints are really how things are being built at this point anyway… and I sure as hell aren’t going to get a VIN on the sideline. I will call Ford tomorrow and withdraw my request...I am as pissed as everyone else here… and wish you guys all the luck on the switch.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been about 8 weeks since I put in my request. I have heard jack from anyone. It’s in “CORPORATE’S HANDS’ is all they say. I am at the point where it’s starting to feel like that high school dance where the girls are dancing or just hanging around… and I am leaning on the wall…… the girl isn’t going to ask me… and I sure as hell aren’t going to get anything on the wall…so I I decided today to just stay with my original dealer and place my order. I figure constraints are really how things are being built at this point anyway… and I sure as hell aren’t going to get a VIN on the sideline. I will call Ford tomorrow and withdraw my request...I am as pissed as everyone else here… and wish you guys all the luck on the switch.
If you will not be transferred and you will not withdraw your request, do you still have your order with the old dealer? I am in the same boat, and I am thinking of keeping it as is, so if my order will be transferred, I will be much closer to getting a Bronco. If not, so I will get a great discount, but I have to wait, probably a lot...

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you will not be transferred and you will not withdraw your request, do you still have your order with the old dealer? I am in the same boat, and I am thinking of keeping it as is, so if my order will be transferred, I will be much closer to getting a Bronco. If not, so I will get a great discount, but I have to wait, probably a lot...
My guess... because nobody really knows, is that once your order is actually placed (not a 99), you won't be able to transfer as it is an actual, buildable order... but it's only a guess.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yesterday I called the Bronco hotline (again). It's been over 8 weeks. I asked for a supervisor. The lady said one would call me in "3-5 days". I laughed out loud because that's how long I was told the change would take two months ago. I'm not sure she appreciated the irony of her statement. 🤷‍♂️

72F262

Big Bend
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BB 2D, '18 GT350, '72 F250 2wd, '72 Mach 1 CJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Tried to call today around 2pm CT. First call was answered in about 5 minutes, but the person could not hear me. I hung up and called again. I was on hold for about 8 minutes. It rang to someone, then the ford survey picked up. I am guessing they are not wanting to speak with me today......

I worked in a call center years ago. These were all part of the play book back then. Looks like the friendly reps have had enough of us calling.....

Last call was 12/2. Was told then my new dealership would be reaching out to me within a week. He of course had heard nothing from Ford.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tried to call today around 2pm CT. First call was answered in about 5 minutes, but the person could not hear me. I hung up and called again. I was on hold for about 8 minutes. It rang to someone, then the ford survey picked up. I am guessing they are not wanting to speak with me today......

I worked in a call center years ago. These were all part of the play book back then. Looks like the friendly reps have had enough of us calling.....

Last call was 12/2. Was told then my new dealership would be reaching out to me within a week. He of course had heard nothing from Ford.

Yeah I fell for the "you're transfer is in process, it's in your dealer's hands now" line about 2 months ago and left the call extatic. When I pressed them further a month or so after that it was "if/when your transfer is processed, it will be in your dealer's hands". All a big joke on us lol. One time I even got "the transfer doesn't require us, the two dealers can process it on their end".

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I fell for the "you're transfer is in process, it's in your dealer's hands now" line about 2 months ago and left the call extatic. When I pressed them further a month or so after that it was "if/when your transfer is processed, it will be in your dealer's hands". All a big joke on us lol. One time I even got "the transfer doesn't require us, the two dealers can process it on their end".
I'm pretty sure there is a giant two-way mirror somewhere and a group of government 'experts' are watching us to see how much more of this insanity we will accept before we do something rash. We are simply mice in a maze... Ants under a burning magnifying glass. We are over here, running on the hamster's wheel in the basement, and Ford forgot we are even down here.

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

After all this time (Original order 8/17/20, transfer request 10/14/21) I just figured the transfer will not happen so I decided to just order a new one from a dealer that I thought would have allocations. The dealer I contacted said "Sorry, Ford is not taking any orders for 2 doors now"
You can't make this stuff up

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had a 21' order that didn't get filled, then reordered a 22' then asked for a dealer transfer, then yes that order would still be there unless you cancelled it or 99 it. I finally gave up on the transfer after a few weeks, reordered at the same dealer and two weeks later got a vin for my 2D Badlands. Still haven't heard from my dealer that I have a vin and have been scheduled though lol. Which was the reason I wanted a different dealer, zero communication and when I asked them questions that every dealer should know about the bronco and ordering, such as previewing on Tuesdays, they denied knowing what I was talking about.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you had a 21' order that didn't get filled, then reordered a 22' then asked for a dealer transfer, then yes that order would still be there unless you cancelled it or 99 it. I finally gave up on the transfer after a few weeks, reordered at the same dealer and two weeks later got a vin for my 2D Badlands. Still haven't heard from my dealer that I have a vin and have been scheduled though lol. Which was the reason I wanted a different dealer, zero communication and when I asked them questions that every dealer should know about the bronco and ordering, such as previewing on Tuesdays, they denied knowing what I was talking about.
The same you mean the dealer you wanted to move your order to? Did you reorder the original reservation or a totally new order, but the same build? I am a little bit lost here.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The same you mean the dealer you wanted to move your order to? Did you reorder the original reservation or a totally new order, but the same build? I am a little bit lost here.
Yes I reordered my same build for a 22' through my original dealer that I had my 21' reservation and order with. The dealer that I wanted to tranfer to was never an option since Ford didn't grant the tranfer.

lil_mule_4x4

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Re to: Chigatron:

"Ford created a mess by providing false info, changing the rules of the game and now wont help customers who have been waiting for 16 months.

Love the Bronco and Ford engineers/designers (NOT the 2 girls that did the interior), but the leadership team is a joke. Never tried so hard to spend 60K...."

I couldn't agree more! It is now becoming obvious that Ford has ABANDONED the early reservation holders. I have never been a Jeep fan, but Ford has inadvertently began recruiting for Jeep with each early reservation holder that requests a dealer transfer that gets denied/abandoned. It was amazing how hard I tried to spend $60 on my Bronco. Personally, this is a huge disappointment. I hate to say that I might just wait for an electric Rock Crawler that will be taking over this market in the new green wave that is currently sweeping over the country.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

3 month mark today, not going to call anymore. Given up on my July'20 res. I think we should change this thread to finding new dealers to place new orders with. Any tips on high volume dealers with low Bronco orders on the east coast?
Sponsored