Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First day res 12/13 build date 2dr base man squatch accessory switches i would gladly take a besttop for a while .
Sponsored

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:
Remove From Order And Install Later (part #'s listed below - must be ordered via parts department):
  • Paint Protection Film (nationally capacity is 2% vs. 14% order mix)
    • Alternative: Paint Protection Film (Part #VM2DZ-2120000-A)
  • Trailer Tow (national capacity is 31% vs. 62% order mix)
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
  • MIC Hard Top (switch to soft top w/ prep kit on 4 door)
Ultimately : 2 middle fingers to this crap.
What can you do to get your order earlier. Change your order to something you don’t want and pay for it later ! What an effing joke. How about you start knocking down the price for over promising and under delivering ? Ford your stock is increasing, your profits are too. Time for you to take the effing bullet for disappointing us time and time again, delivering low quality pos tops, and continuing to ask your loyal customers to change to something they don’t want to ensure they get something faster. Hey, how about we all change our orders to fiestas while we’re at it, that way we can really get our vehicle of choice faster. As long as you don’t want a bronco, you’ll get you “bronco-ish” sooner.

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

:)"Keep it simple stupid" is one way of saying it but not a nice way. I was 800 something at my dealer and knew I would have no chance this year or next. I didn't want BB from BL but going to Black Diamond workout well with rocking out a soft top. Didn't need a hardtop but would of been nice. That's my two cents.

Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Team Two Door gettin the shaft, yet again. Let us order a soft top, give us stratified production numbers of 2 vs 4 so we can atleast get an idea of what’s going out the door. Fuck me, basic communication isn’t this difficult. It’s like dating a passive aggressive partner, and we idiots keep coming back for more

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This memo was sent to Ford dealers today to help guide customers improve their chances of getting their Bronco order scheduled.

To improve a customer's chance of getting their order scheduled, we recommend they consider making the following adjustments based on our most constrained commodities:
Remove From Order And Install Later (part #'s listed below - must be ordered via parts department):
    • Alternative: Trailer Hitch Kit (#MB3Z-19D520-A) & Wiring Harness for Trailer Hitch Kit (#FT1Z-15A416-A)
So here is the problem with the alternate to the trailer towing. The wiring harness part number shown is for a 4 pin only. You don't get the 7 pin connector and integration of trailer brake controller would be out as well.

That is fine if you won't really use the towing or if you will be a flat 4 pin connector only. Otherwise it is a downgrade.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does this mean if I already have a January build date and vin for a Mic Top? Will it now be delayed?

Sponsored

SQUATCHD

Badlands
First Name
Yeti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 Crew Cab / 6.7PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have 2 out of 3 but staying the course. I want what I want. I shall not be denied. (secretly thinks to himself…. Of course, that may be after they throw the first shovel of dirt in my face.)

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can Ford outline how to improve your chances of getting a 2dr scheduled earlier? Asking for a friend
us 2dr group continue to get passed over, soft top not a factory option but is now available as an accessory, go figure