First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel terrible for you guys in this position. I thought it was annoying that our 21 showed up a few weeks before 22’s started coming off the line but this is crazy.

Ford should definitely be giving discounts for the affected buyers or fast tracking ‘22 models to you.

I mentioned in another thread my F150 Tremor order from last June got pushed to a ‘22 and was supposedly “built, waiting for shipment” on Jan 18th. Then it was “waiting for microchip”. As of yesterday my delivery date was updated to May. As crazy as the Bronco delays are I think it’s more insane that an F150 will take almost a year to deliver.
Sponsored

Taichi

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 XLT sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My estimated time of arrival for my '21 Bronco was 01/20-01/26 then on 01/24 it was pushed back to 02/26. After doing some digging I found out that it showed up at the port with transport damage... The damage report showed it needed new grille and new headlight. So hopefully that doesnt take long to get a replacement and theres no sign of other damage otherwise i'll probably just get a F150.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Except over half of them are 2.3s……..
I was just using that as an example. Something is putting the hold up on them. If it is quality problems, be glad they are fixing it prior to delivery.

That being said, it does seem like Ford might give the orderer the option of placing a new order for a 2022 or taking delivery of the 2021.

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't believe it or maybe I should. Once again I will bug my dealer and see what they are seeing on their end. There have been people getting 2022's with tracking systems being messed up. Hope for the best.
Checked with my dealer and my Bronco is in Omaha Nebraska. So much for the tracker saying 5/14. Check with your dealership b4 freaking out. Good luck

kbutler1

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I understand peoples frustration and lack of communication obviously isn't helping.

I knew when I placed my initial order that it would be a wait. I kept the vehicle I had and never banked on Ford hitting a specific date given all of the supply chain challenges occurring in the world, let alone covid protocol call offs that would have to happen in the production plant.

I honestly somewhat forgot I even had a reservation and then got an email on build date, a photo coming off the line, and then a call from the local dealership that mine had arrived.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

wasnt there an over/under a while back on 21s getting delivered in 23.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been my biggest issue with this whole process. It seems like Ford was on the ball for the first year and then they just gave up or got bored.
What year do you mean by "first year"? Or, alternatively, what do you mean by "on the ball"?

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What year do you mean by "first year"? Or, alternatively, what do you mean by "on the ball"?
I'd say from when it was first revealed in 2020 until mid 2021 their communication was ok. Then they started having issues and we haven't heard $h1t in months

tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
and this is exactly why I 99ed my order early last fall...I knew there would be some bullshit with the last 2021s and I didn't want to take a chance getting involved in all that.
I couldn’t do that… I had a build date in July!!! Kept getting pushed all the way to 12/6 now it sits on ice mountain for a chip. I ordered a 2022 last week, I am thinking I’ll see my ‘22 first!!

Sponsored

blsbikes2

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
:poop:

Welcome to 5+ month club. It's not fun here. Feel free to vent.
Are they sitting in a nice dry temp controlled warehouse or factory floor patiently waiting for their chips? No, they are in the sub freezing temps covered with snow (salt from nearby roads?) and bird poop in some dusty lot near Detroit. Oh joy. I got an 'in production' date of 1/18/22 and the module check showed all listed as activated. So I know its put together just sitting and aging. New delivery date is mid May.

SeaVee

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 2500 Suburban, 77 Bronco, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well- I have not been able to view the tracker, and didn’t get much from Ford CS. Ordered a 2dr OBX 2.7/Lux/Tow on 10/15/20.
20 minutes ago I got a call from my salesman. I was excited. He told me my bronco was built and was going to ship in the next month or two. I was shocked. We double checked the order number and the order was from another one of his customers , mine was a digit or two off!
Boy was he embarrassed! He’s a good guy and I’m not gonna flame him but wow, this whole Bronco experience with Ford has been insane. Can’t make this shit up!

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fuck, I have a 2/15 Estimated Delivery Date (still holding there in the tracker at the moment) and was planning on selling my vehicle to Vroom this weekend.
I would advise against anyone selling their current vehicle until that thing is literally in your driveway! This stuff is crazy. It’s confusing. 21’s are going to be delivered in May 22? Obviously can’t believe that date either. I supposedly have a build date of 3/7. Yeah right.

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel terrible for you guys in this position. I thought it was annoying that our 21 showed up a few weeks before 22’s started coming off the line but this is crazy.

Ford should definitely be giving discounts for the affected buyers or fast tracking ‘22 models to you.

I mentioned in another thread my F150 Tremor order from last June got pushed to a ‘22 and was supposedly “built, waiting for shipment” on Jan 18th. Then it was “waiting for microchip”. As of yesterday my delivery date was updated to May. As crazy as the Bronco delays are I think it’s more insane that an F150 will take almost a year to deliver.
Make sure they replace the tires & battery when you take delivery. Most likely it's just sitting on the rubber and dying a slow electrical death.
Sponsored