Sponsored

What does your wife think of the new Bronco?

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some very cool wives supporting this. I am impressed. Also, they seem to have good taste in colours. I have a feeling cyber orange is not going to age well.
Part of the reason my wife loves the Bronco so much is she's always wanted a yellow heep, but I can't stand heeps. So the Bronco bridges that gap, and they cyber orange looks to be very yellow still. Plus I have a bit of a flair for the wild or extreme if you cant tell from my profile pic, so that works in our favor :D
Sponsored

ColoradoDad

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Toyota FJ60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really didn't ask permission until reveal night. I slowly planted the seed months ago "hey babe, check out this new Bronco in the magazine". "Hey I heard the new Bronco might have a manual, isn't that cool?"

Do this enough for a few months then on reveal night I asked if I could put down my deposit and she said "yeah go ahead"!

You just have to make them feel like they're in control of the situation, even though secretly you are in control.

At least that's what I've told myself
I kind of did a similar thing. I first suggested a Taco, then a Cyber truck (yes I do actually like them but she HATES it), then a Tacoma. Finally the Bronco was released and showed it to her and she was so excited she said I want you to have that. You deserve it! Damn I love that woman!

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Part of the reason my wife loves the Bronco so much is she's always wanted a yellow heep, but I can't stand heeps. So the Bronco bridges that gap, and they cyber orange looks to be very yellow still. Plus I have a bit of a flair for the wild or extreme if you cant tell from my profile pic, so that works in our favor :D
I like the blood orange colour better. More like your shirt colour. But again Good on bronco and ford for having 10 colour options

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I kind of did a similar thing. I first suggested a Taco, then a Cyber truck (yes I do actually like them but she HATES it), then a Tacoma. Finally the Bronco was released and showed it to her and she was so excited she said I want you to have that. You deserve it! Damn I love that woman!
Nice!

BigLig

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I had been talking about getting a Jeep for a while. When the Bronco came out, I was short bus field trip excited! She wasn’t, at first. She is now after I showed her some of the pics and videos.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Eh, my wife really doesn't care that much one way or the other. She drives her vehicles, I drive mine. She's looking at a Cayenne or F-Pace for her next car. I'm hoping for something cheaper to maintain.

GotGOAT

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
At dinner tonight my wife started talking about the Bronco. Apparently, she told our neighbors JLU & Mini Van family) that I’m getting a Bronco.

So then we discussed the Magic Pony and she told me to make sure I get what I want. She said you keep your “trucks” for a long time so it doesn’t make sense to get one that doesn’t have what you want.
Oh yeah! Let the STUPID begin.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My wife says, its the same thing that you already have. But if you want it, go for it.

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t mention it seriously until the reveal and led with the CG images. She was onboard right away. She knows I was serious about it when I told her I would sell my beloved 2 series daily for it. Plus, she always loved the old Broncos. We even both like the same color- Cactus Gray!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wife is all for it...as long as I stop talking about it already!

But in all honesty, she's always got the new vehicles while mine were used.. And she knows how much I've always loved Bronco's with the 3 FSB's I've owned and she told me to finally get something for myself.

She's happy with her Jeep and now it's my turn.. At least until my son starts driving and takes it from me in about 2 years.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Likes it enough to go from her beloved Gc trailhawk to a 4dr Badsquatch w/ the 2.7.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife hates it - but my girlfriend loves it - now it's only a matter of what color I get :LOL:
With that kind of arrangement, maybe a flashy easily identifiable vehicle isn’t the best move for you. ?
Sponsored