Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The whole steering setup for current models (there are 3 variations) is only $800ish so hopefully these will be available in the near future.

I know somebody who will, if anybody will. Hey @flip what's the pricing and availability look like on the knuckle-to-knuckle steering for this new 4th steering option? Any way to tell if swapping to the upgraded rack will require programming changes?
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø Job One closes Thursday so none of this stuff is really listed anywhere with much clarity. Won't know anything about part cost or availability anytime soon.
Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t see why Ford would not have the heavy duty rack and tie rods a standard feature.

Ford could just simplify their trims down to 4 trims to minimize customer confusion. Raptor, base, badlands, Outerbanks. Everglades could just be an add on package to any of the models.

But what do I know. Iā€™m not in the Ford marketing department.

kbutler1

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I tried to have the HOSS 3.0 added to an order today that I placed about a month ago and he said their system wouldn't let him add it. He's going to keep trying this week to see if the Ford system is just glitchy since they just added it.

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not as long as it has that unsightly snorkel/appendage and only comes with the 2.3L.
And you only gain 3ā€ fording how DUMB....a SAS with 2ā€ lift and 37s can do the same. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜…

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to know more about these hoop steps.

Ford Bronco New option! 2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 with Fox Internal Bypass hoop ste

BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
@NotOJsBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is this a new option for the 2022 Wildtrak's? Found on Build and Price, and didn't see it mentioned anywhere else.
Ford Bronco New option! 2022 Wildtrak HOSS 3.0 with Fox Internal Bypass hoop ste
Maybe I missed somethingā€¦ but can someone clear this up for me? The Base Bronco trims already come with the ā€œHOSS Suspension.ā€ The Badlands trims, as well as the Sasquatch models, also come with the ā€œHOSS Suspensionā€ but with added Bilstein shock components.

So what is defined as HOSS 1.0 vs HOSS 2.0? And what makes HOSS 3.0 or 4.0 so much better?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe I missed somethingā€¦ but can someone clear this up for me? The Base Bronco trims already come with the ā€œHOSS Suspension.ā€ The Badlands trims, as well as the Sasquatch models, also come with the ā€œHOSS Suspensionā€ but with added Bilstein shock components.

So what is defined as HOSS 1.0 vs HOSS 2.0? And what makes HOSS 3.0 or 4.0 so much better?
Looks like upgraded Fox 2.5 shocks, beefier tie rods and steering racks.

BroncoJones

Badlands
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My take based on limited knowledge:

HOSS 1.0 - standard suspension on all non-SAS/Badlands trims.
HOSS 2.0 - Stock Badlands/any trim with SAS package.
HOSS 3.0 - Wildtrack with this package, upgraded bits with better shocks than standard SAS.
HOSS 4.0 - Raptor only. Even better bits with larger shocks that actively adjust in real time to current road conditions based on user settings.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Base suspension 1.0. Badlands and squatch 2.0.

Sponsored

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to my dealer, and he said he couldnā€™t add the HOSS 3.0 to my order yet. He said it can take up to 30 days for new options to be available to add to my order. Does that sound right?

Edit: Found out it will be available to add March 8th to existing reservations only, and will not be available to walk ins just like Raptor and Everglades. Advising to 99 order if this is something that you want to add.

Last edited:

FQ24

Wildtrak
First Name
Fletcher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Corvette ZR1 06 Ford GT Heritage 21 Ram TRX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just talked to my dealer, and he said he couldnā€™t add the HOSS 3.0 to my order yet. He said it can take up to 30 days for new options to be available to add to my order. Does that sound right?
Being that the option became available today it can take some time for it to show in our order banks, could take a day, a week, or even a month but likely will show up within a few days.

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder if itā€™s a parallax of that and they couldnā€™t get the Fox shocks on time for launch. It would make more sense why they were trying to segregate the Wildtrak as being the desert runner but it ended up just being Sasquatch and some gloss black paint.
Shrewd