Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the info.

What typically is the rationale for scheduling vs no scheduling? Backlog work? Plant issue? Component shortage?

I would assume no scheduling is good news for those already in queue and bad news for those waiting on a prod date, yeah?
They schedule two to four weeks of production at a time, it'll be a few weeks before they need to do it again. They have scheduled production through May. So probably in another week or so, they will schedule part or all of June.
Sponsored

BigSteveO

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was reading this on another page as well. People are getting really fed up....especially lately and constantly seeing (even many 2 doors) scheduling and arrival of walk-in orders that were ordered just 2-4 months ago. Many were saying that 2 years is it (July of this year) for them and they are already looking at alternative purchases. I too have seen an increasing number of builds and arrivals from walk-in orders. These builds even have MIC, tow and other short supply items. There certainly ARE early reservation holder's orders that match these walk-in orders. We really NEED AN OFFICIAL EXPLANATION WHY THIS IS OCCURING. I have also seen two people post that they have placed orders just this last week....3 weeks after ordering was supposed to be shut down.
@Ford Motor Company we deserve an explanation please.
What about the people that post, I have had my Bronco for a few months now and am waiting on my 2nd order that already has a build date. I'm still waiting on my day 2 res, WTF 🤬

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Ford dealership in Bloomington, IN is cranking them out. My wife and I check out the lot every weekend for Broncos, and they've had a lot of them the last few weeks. Every week, the ones from the previous week are gone, and new ones are taking their places. Today, there was a Cactus Gray 4 door and a Hot Pepper Red 2 door as we drove past. They've had quite a few 2 doors.

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My guess? Cool Ranch Dorito.
Where the H did the Taco flavor go? Seriously, I can't find them anywhere.
BTW, I will be scheduled when I am scheduled and I will be pumped.

Johnny Mo

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
teachu2shoot.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Energi, Ducati XDiavel
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was reading this on another page as well. People are getting really fed up....especially lately and constantly seeing (even many 2 doors) scheduling and arrival of walk-in orders that were ordered just 2-4 months ago. Many were saying that 2 years is it (July of this year) for them and they are already looking at alternative purchases. I too have seen an increasing number of builds and arrivals from walk-in orders. These builds even have MIC, tow and other short supply items. There certainly ARE early reservation holder's orders that match these walk-in orders. We really NEED AN OFFICIAL EXPLANATION WHY THIS IS OCCURING. I have also seen two people post that they have placed orders just this last week....3 weeks after ordering was supposed to be shut down.
@Ford Motor Company we deserve an explanation please.
It won't matter if people bail at the 2 year mark...dealerships have already shown they don't care - they will keep the unit and sell it to some walk-in. The constant re-negging on build out of reservations first and then the production schedule fuckery is so incredibly frustrating. For people that need this as a daily driver car - It sucks being painted into a corner. This is a "want" car for me so yeah while it still sucks to be waiting so long, I'm not stuck without a car. Doesn't mean I am happy waiting 2 years either though. @Ford Motor Company needs to get their crap together.

Glenn Gray

Outer Banks
First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For all of the 2020 July and August reservation holders without a Vin. your problem is most likely allocation related , any orders taken after order banks closed had to have a reservation not converted yet !

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess on the bright side. Another month of saving and having less of a car payment. Thanks Ford.

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reading the posts here is very frustrating. Scheduling and production are two completely different things. Scheduling means ford is "scheduling" the broncos to be built, I believe the last scheduling ended in the later weeks of May. The next "scheduling" will be for weeks going in to June.
Just because there is no "scheduling" next week doest not mean there is no "production" next week. "Production" for next week was probably "scheduled " back in January or February.
Currently it looks like they are scheduling every 3 to 4 weeks. When they start scheduling for August is when I will start paying more attention, that is when I think my build will actually have a chance of being scheduled, but my dealer only has 9 more reservations to fill so I could get lucky.

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Reading the posts here is very frustrating. Scheduling and production are two completely different things. Scheduling means ford is "scheduling" the broncos to be built, I believe the last scheduling ended in the later weeks of May. The next "scheduling" will be for weeks going in to June.
Just because there is no "scheduling" next week doest not mean there is no "production" next week. "Production" for next week was probably "scheduled " back in January or February.
Currently it looks like they are scheduling every 3 to 4 weeks. When they start scheduling for August is when I will start paying more attention, that is when I think my build will actually have a chance of being scheduled, but my dealer only has 9 more reservations to fill so I could get lucky.
The difference between scheduling and production get's explained every week Ford is not scheduling and people still ask, "if I'm scheduled for that week am I still getting built?". I guess there is a bunch of new people every week joining the forum and have not seen the previous hundred explanations.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe some remedial reading (and comprehending) classes are in order?

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will never get my Bronco