Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has nothing to do with what your dealer charges you

what you pay is between you and your dealer and you should have discussed this when you placed your reservation.

There are many guys/gals here paying sticker or less. I am paying invoice.

And your dealer is correct, the destination charge of $1495 is what Ford charges. Dealer makes nothing from that.
I chose my dealer off a list of dealers not charging additional markups , apparently they had a change of heart , now they want 10 k more.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford has nothing to do with what your dealer charges you

what you pay is between you and your dealer and you should have discussed this when you placed your reservation.

There are many guys/gals here paying sticker or less. I am paying invoice.

And your dealer is correct, the destination charge of $1495 is what Ford charges. Dealer makes nothing from that.
I chose my dealer off a list of dealers not charging additional markups , apparently they had a change of heart , now they want 10 k more.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
that sucks. Try to find another dealership and hopefully Ford will allow you to transfer your reservation.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally placed my reservation with Future Ford, but after a few phone calls I started looking around. One person I was dealing with kept saying they wouldn't charge an ADM, but it was obvious that their manager/owner and whoever was planning to take lead on Bronco orders were:
  • Not interested in actually learning about the Bronco until order banks were about to open.
  • Not willing to commit to a price in writing.
  • Not very proactive with communication.
So ultimately I switched to Serramonte out in Colma. In addition to sharing my name, Sean McLaughlin was the first dealer I'm aware of in NorCal to actually commit to decent pricing, and his communication has been excellent.

Beware though. The fact that they seem to be among the few decent dealers in the region means they have a LOT of orders. I reserved on 7/23/20 and was still no where near getting an MY21. With the new allocation model, I'm hoping I'm still good for a MY22.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford is allowing dealer transfers on a case by case basis. This is the exact reason they are allowing transfers. Knowing what we know about the 2022 dealer allocations, it may be best to swap to a larger dealership like Granger or Town and Country.
You guys need to look at what ford has done to Granger with the new allocation model for 2022. Granger might only get 200 broncos in 2022. They already have 800-1000 broncos ordered that may not arrive until 2023 or later. Ford has really stuck it to the smaller dealers that were treating customers fairly while at the same time giving more units to the dealers charging ADM. It really sucks!

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tried to convert my 2020 bronco reservation today , only to find Future Ford of Sacramento CA wants 10 k mark up. Dealer says he does not know any dealers not charging that. Does anyone know of any dealership not charging a mark up ? What good is a 2021 price guarantee to reservation holders or order holders when dealers are adding what ever they want . I will not be ordering my bronco if I can not get it without the mark up .If people do not order because of this , Ford will be forced to do something , if to many people order and pay the mark up , things will not change .
I ordered my 2022 this morning. No dealer mark up since I put money down last year. Newberg Ford in Oregon.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You may just have to drive or fly to a dealer not charging an ADM. Just consider it part if the bronco adventure! There's thousands of us doing that I'm sure.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No true. As long as you had a reservation by March 19, 2021 you are price protected
No, you had to have an order by march 19 to qualify for price protection

Sponsored
OP
OP

Therackmount

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150 4or supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not get to the ordering process or even discuss price , since I had to wait for a 2022 model to get a 7 speed manual , so the list of dealers not marking up over msrp was the best I could do . Despite what you say , Ford dose have power over dealers , it is just weather they choose to use it , it is called incentives , in this day and age an the the way purchasing vehicles is changing , dealers could be eliminated , direct orders from Ford , it could happen , there are company's like carvana etc... typically used car sales , but things could change .

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford's FAQ says something very different so it is very confusing

Per Ford FAQ >> https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12

What does price protection for the 2022 MY mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing for a similarly equipped vehicle for customers who had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Customers will be issued a certificate that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for their selected series and door configuration for the vehicle they had reserved or on order as of October 1, 2021.

No, you had to have an order by march 19 to qualify for price protection

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check Morgan hill Ford. They were invoice + $450.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Go through the process laid out in this thread

You might not be able to switch dealers and maintain your reservation timestamp, so brace yourself for the possibility that switching dealers might send you to the back of the line. We just don't know yet. As far as I can tell, no one has yet successfully switched their dealer today.
Didn't Levine just say above you can switch? I know this keeps coming up all day with yes and no. Which is it?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You would not have fallen under price guarantee anyhow as you never ordered. It was an order by March, not a reservation.
The price lock states on the Ford Bronco web page “orders and reservations before March 19 2021. “
Sponsored