xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don’t worry you will get an email today on the Friday the 13th. BN and Ford Social Media Summer Interns finished writing up the draft waiting for approval this morning.
Hope y’all got the emails from the summer interns by now 😁
Sponsored

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Welp, there it is. Not even an email to address us, just throw it up on the site. Well done once again @Ford Motor Company .

Email I got this Morning - Definitely makes this a memorable experience

Dear Future Bronco Owner,
There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.

As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos.

We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.

We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.
The Entire Bronco Team

ChrisRain

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco, 1969 Bronco, 2018 F-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
08/03/2021 Blend and my Bronco is built got this from Ford a few minutes ago.
Ford Bronco 📣 Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced 1628866195713

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“If you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen“
🤣😂🤣😡

Sponsored

Burton86

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have been following this Forum for a while and I decided to join and put in what I have seen and share my experience. I work for a Ford dealer as a Sales Manager. I personally ordered my Bronco Black Diamond package, 4 door, sas pkg, mic top, 2.7, a day before they had dealers open the orders up to customers. Mine was the first one pulled for production with a 6/8 built date. It was built on 6/16. I have had 0 updates from Ford, our Ford rep has been zero help other than confirming that mine was built (no shit, I can see that), I have talked with several people from Ford that have given me 0 updates... Nobody can even tell me the location of the vehicle. So for a lot of you complaining about your dealer not contacting you or updating you it's because they literally get no info from Ford.. You get more info from this forum then we do from Ford. Trust me. But good luck to all of you waiting, with Ford offering price protection into 2023 that is a clear sign some of you or us won't be getting one until then!

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Synopsis of the email: Hey guys! I know we have only overpromised and underdelivered, especially on the quality issues with the MIC tops, but stay pumped! Enjoy this T shirt that will be scratchy and fade in the wash, as well as this neat die-cast car of your build! In the near future, you will receive better (a communication), regarding order banks and updated information on your 2022 Bronco! we know you waited 18 months, and we have had this in development for years, but ya know with a new model launch, going to be some issues and we plan to pass the buck moving forward! @Ford Motor Company

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Got the stupid email today. What a farce! Why can't they just switch all to soft-top and get the reservations/orders out the door. If they promise me a hard top provided by ford and installed by dealer when they're ready that would be great. Now that would be a REAL solution!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well….(sigh)…at least now I know 😕
Ford Bronco 📣 Ford announces MIC hardtop solution (program 21B49): unscheduled orders will get MY2022, delivered & built Broncos will have tops replaced 190E66C5-3528-4581-B265-D8C6A21BC5A7

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner."

Unless you ordered a Wildtrak, then you're screwed.

Sponsored

4X4 Lady

Outer Banks
First Name
Fran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4x4 Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got my letter today. So after September I guess. Disappointed but expected. Not making any changes to speed up delivery. If the MIC is still not right, @Ford will have to make good.

erniecombs

Badlands
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am a first month reservation holder that is still waiting.

I was thinking today….. I’ve been dreaming of driving my new Bronco and looking forward to showing off how awesome it is and I want a 21 because it will be rare.

This all said I’m starting to think that the 21s could be worth less than the 22s in the future due to design flaws.

I truly hope that this hard top is not just 1 of many first design issues.

Trying to decide what to do.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am a first month reservation holder that is still waiting.

I was thinking today….. I’ve been dreaming of driving my new Bronco and looking forward to showing off how awesome it is and I want a 21 because it will be rare.

This all said I’m starting to think that the 21s could be worth less than the 22s in the future due to design flaws.

I truly hope that this hard top is not just 1 of many first design issues.

Trying to decide what to do.
I have a day 1 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser- Delivered in March 2006. It has a bunch of early design flaws (fender bulge/tear) being the biggest one... No one asks about it and its value is the same as a late 2007 or a 2008, 2009 based on the miles/condition.. No one cares..

Sure if you try to sell it in 2-3 years it might matter. Selling after 8-10 years, no one will care.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I see many people speculating the price of the MIC top. Does anyone have any solid intel or official information from Ford regarding the price? Tried calling Ford customer service and checking with my parts department and can't find anything at this time.
Sponsored