J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang , 2004 BMW M3 , 2022 BMW 330I M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
This may be an incredibly stupid question. sorry

I have a 7/19/20 reservation that I will be converting to an order around 9/28 . Am I eligible for price protection based on my res date ? The wording of this makes it seem like I will be .

Yes , I`ve waited all this time to convert based on the mess the rollout has become .
Sponsored

stumpm2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Bronco, 2012 F350, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
And the sad thing is you will probably get it a year before us who were pushed to MY23 wanting the dual tops and we will be in the same boat as you.
1,966 2Dr and 1,966 4 Dr Heritage Limited Editions equals a total of 3,932. More than enough to cover the 3300+ dealers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Beach_Bum

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1,966 2Dr, 1,966 4 Dr, and 1,966 Sports makes a total of 5,898 Heritage Limited Editions. More than enough to cover the 3300+ dealers.
They will not be broken down by chassis. There will be 1966 total HEL for MY'23 and 1966 total HEL for MY'24. (no one cares about the Sport)

Ford Bronco 2023MY Bronco Dealer Playbook released for reservation conversion, carry-over orders, COVP, price protection, Heritage Edition, allocations, dates 1663178372424

To take that one step further, we know of 3 colors for the HEL so it is presumed there will be another color announced for MY'24.5. But for MY'23, the HEL production will be split among Robin Egg Blue and Yellowstone. If it is an even split, then there will be 983 REB HEL(s) and 983 Yellowstone HEL(s).

This limited production is why they won't be "ordered" but rather built and distributed to dealers. Any dealer that is lucky enough to get a 2-dr HEL will be handed the reigns of a true unicorn.

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At this point I'm tempted to wait for them to fix the latest idiotic move, only putting the "updated" steering rack on the Wildtrack and not on the Badlands where it's actually needed.
Agreed!! Why is it exclusive to the Wildtrak when the Badlands is an upper trim and needs it more than the Wildtrak. Shaking my head at the decision making.

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Agreed!! Why is it exclusive to the Wildtrak when the Badlands is an upper trim and needs it more than the Wildtrak. Shaking my head at the decision making.
Fords grand scheme to upsell, but they have these two trims really screwed up specially when the combined all of it and put it on the Braptor as a long travel dessert runner with SB Disco.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Should I email my dealer and say "proceed with the order as-is/no changes" if pushed to 23?
It sounds like you'll have to provide a copy of your driver's license. So, I suppose if you want to email that too. Last time around on some trims there were some changes where choices had to be made. A blanket no changes didn't work.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Regarding the PC99 status, if they must be converted to a buildable order or be cancelled, does this mean everyone who held out for a feature such as mod tops or painted tops for 1-2 years are left hanging?

If those things like tops are still late availability can they be ordered through build and price when the 23 order bank opens?
Us white top holdouts will have to go HE but the black mod tops are Q4 (I think), body colored top folks will need to visit their local paint shop or stick with MIC. I actually have the black mod top on my 99d order from way back for MY21 so it was available to order then although it was stated it was late availability.

Now this time around I don't know, if order guide looks good I'll go HE but it's late availability too so to move my 99d order they're going to have to have someway to account for it. I do figure that ordering either is going to be the equivalent of a 99 order until they're ready and available for your build. Might be a good question for a manual squatch owner from last year because that's what they had to do.

Now what happens to us if we get pushed out again, who knows, if I switch to HE I lose PP so will I get anything if mod doesn't happen again and I'm rolled to '24? Doesn't help that I'm a Granger order as well but at least I'm an early day 2 reservation, if that even matters anymore.

Lots of questions, hopefully they'll be answered soon so hang on there!

download (1).jpeg

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The price protection note seems to be a big part of this as well. I was expecting my 2022 MY pricing to go up to 22.5 MY pricing or whatever 2023 would be. Seems like I'm saving about $3k-$4k if that's not the case and I don't have to drop anything on my build to stay in budget.

Neigh

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fords grand scheme to upsell, but they have these two trims really screwed up specially when the combined all of it and put it on the Braptor as a long travel dessert runner with SB Disco.

Is all that really necessary just for a trip to Dairy Queen?

Sponsored

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We’re to the point where Ford should not be counting any carryover orders from 2020 in their allocation totals. Prioritize those orders that are now being redone for the third year in a row. That’s what Ford originally promised to do, and so far has failed to do. At the same time, I would hope that Ford publishes the number of 2020 reservations that have been through the COVP process and converted into 2023 orders, so that people understand their approximate place in line, and can plan accordingly. Purchasing a $50k+ vehicle is a significant life decision for most American families, and for Ford to continue to leave the 2029 reservations group hanging in the wind with no information is ridiculous.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We’re to the point where Ford should not be counting any carryover orders from 2020 in their allocation totals. Prioritize those orders that are now being redone for the third year in a row. That’s what Ford originally promised to do, and so far has failed to do. At the same time, I would hope that Ford publishes the number of 2020 reservations that have been through the COVP process and converted into 2023 orders, so that people understand their approximate place in line, and can plan accordingly. Purchasing a $50k+ vehicle is a significant life decision for most American families, and for Ford to continue to leave the 2029 reservations group hanging in the wind with no information is ridiculous.
We can all dream, can’t we? Unfortunately I know Ford won’t do this.

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So does anyone know about Braptor conversions?

I pulled the trigger last month on an off-the-lot (with ADM don't shoot me) Badlands which was similar enough to my April 2021 order (converted '22 in October).
One stipulation I had to my salesguy was that he would convert my 2022 BL order into a Bronco Raptor -- which he agreed to.

A couple weeks ago had me come in and fill out an order for the Braptor, but I'm still showing Badlands on my Ford reservation online.

However, is converting an existing Bronco reservation into a Raptor even a thing? Will special invites be needed for a '23 Raptor? (Methinks they're plan is to resell my existing order whenever it shows up, then "put me down" for the Raptor at the very back of that line.)

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So does anyone know about Braptor conversions?

I pulled the trigger last month on an off-the-lot (with ADM don't shoot me) Badlands which was similar enough to my April 2021 order (converted '22 in October).
One stipulation I had to my salesguy was that he would convert my 2022 BL order into a Bronco Raptor -- which he agreed to.

A couple weeks ago had me come in and fill out an order for the Braptor, but I'm still showing Badlands on my Ford reservation online.

However, is converting an existing Bronco reservation into a Raptor even a thing? Will special invites be needed for a '23 Raptor? (Methinks they're plan is to resell my existing order whenever it shows up, then "put me down" for the Raptor at the very back of that line.)
Your dealer hosed you. Ford only allowed certain individuals to order a Raptor, and those individuals have been notified already.