Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Lol, you calling me fat and lazy?

I used to run geology field trips all over North America which included plenty of "shouldering a pack and walking" Off roaders don't have a monopoly on being poor stewards of the backcountry, but are often first on the list to get blamed.
As someone who basically lives in a national park, very true, the tourist/hikers are just as bad and have severely damaged NPS land the last couple of years while it was the only thing "open".
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Or maybe you are just incapable of shouldering a pack and walking? Can you show us an example where an area - other than those that needed years of restoration from overuse - have been shut down?
and you won a Bronco why ?????

There is an over abundance of over reach by government everywhere, especially when it comes to OUR public lands. The closing of trails at will is totally subjective.....And you can show us examples of land that has been given back.....

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It now costs $ 100.00 a day to use the BFE area.
Found a review from 2012 the place used to be free. Now its all about money. 100.00 a day not for me.

"This 320 acre park is open 24/7, 365 days/yr for all sorts of recreation! One of the best parts about it is that it's free to enter and you can stay as long as you'd like. There's a donation box near the entry if you choose to donate. I went off-roading and trail running but you can camp out, hike, ride atvs, utvs, dirt bikes, trials bikes, or just hang out and watch people doing these things. This area was purchased by the a group of guys who wanted to make sure that people will always have a place to recreate while so many public lands are being closed. They do host various events throughout the year to help pay the bills but those events are typically open to the public."

From another web site.
"The 320-acre Area BFE is provided by generous private land owners who wanted to give off-roaders a place to ride and explore for free. Since the land is private, please be respectful and follow a few rules: Park and ride in the Upper Lot, which has picnic tables but no toilets or trash bins. Day use only and pack everything out. You may camp in the Lower Lot on the east end with a portable toilet. Bring your own firewood since cutting down trees is not allowed. Trails are open in any order, any direction. Consider leaving a donation in the dropbox by the entrance to keep this great area open."

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Found a review from 2012 the place used to be free. Now its all about money. 100.00 a day not for me.

"This 320 acre park is open 24/7, 365 days/yr for all sorts of recreation! One of the best parts about it is that it's free to enter and you can stay as long as you'd like. There's a donation box near the entry if you choose to donate. I went off-roading and trail running but you can camp out, hike, ride atvs, utvs, dirt bikes, trials bikes, or just hang out and watch people doing these things. This area was purchased by the a group of guys who wanted to make sure that people will always have a place to recreate while so many public lands are being closed. They do host various events throughout the year to help pay the bills but those events are typically open to the public."

From another web site.
"The 320-acre Area BFE is provided by generous private land owners who wanted to give off-roaders a place to ride and explore for free. Since the land is private, please be respectful and follow a few rules: Park and ride in the Upper Lot, which has picnic tables but no toilets or trash bins. Day use only and pack everything out. You may camp in the Lower Lot on the east end with a portable toilet. Bring your own firewood since cutting down trees is not allowed. Trails are open in any order, any direction. Consider leaving a donation in the dropbox by the entrance to keep this great area open."
The property sold a couple of years ago and was closed down. Now the owner wants to make money. It is mostly a buggy area, but there are a couple of trails a Bronco can do. We will see what happens as many people will not spend a $ 100 to wheel for one day when there are still a lot of trails open for free. (Not really free as we all pay taxes to support them)

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exactly. Would be the last guy I would want to see pull up on a trail run on Pritchett. Makes us all look bad.
there's vids on IG to prove the stupidness....and you can see trail guides reactions.

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

there's vids on IG to prove the stupidness....and you can see trail guides reactions.
Yep, but I don't recommend driving traffic to this guys channel for the fact that ->>>
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

He's an absolute IDIOT that will ruin things for the rest of us and should not be rewarded!!!

Last edited:

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2024 Bronco Safari @Moab permit denied; 30 days to appeal! IMG_2671

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone needs to abide by the UBC recommendation to avoid Moab the week that was originally scheduled for Bronco Safari. If we are 'High Impact', what is EJS? We as responsible off roaders can prove that our absence is an economic drain on the community. Take the recommendation of another location into consideration. Be respectful and see what that brings for the future of Bronco Safari.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I canceled my reservation, and left the property owner a detailed description as to the reason why. It sucks, but it's the only way we can have an impact! We have similar issues in my home state, it's not just Moab, it's everywhere!

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well if that never sucked 😒. Looks like I need to plan a different trip during that week :unsure:.

Thanks for the update @Hossamus Prime.

I canceled my reservation, and left the property owner a detailed description as to the reason why. It sucks, but it's the only way we can have an impact! We have similar issues in my home state, it's not just Moab, it's everywhere!
This is a good approach (y).
Sponsored