Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I will say for me the main reason I want the Bronco comes down to:

- Convertible roof
- Doors come off
- Offroadability
- It is NOT a Jeep!

The drain holes I wish were standard on all trims. The go pro mounts and dislike, I kind of get as I won't use em.
Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll give them #1 in that not very many of us would really need to hose out our interiors. It's not like if your floors get dusty-dirty that hosing them out is going to make them suddenly clean. Dust has a way of sticking to rubber that requires actual wiping to clean them off. I ordered the rubber floor mats.

I'll give them #2 for a similar reason: not many people will actually do this. But, it's a Wrangler competitor, so it needed to be able to do this. Bonus: It actually does this better than the Wrangler. That said, I would 100% do these doors if I could:
Bronco Sema - Cool Half-doors.jpeg

But I guess technically then I wouldn't be going doorless? 😄

#3 is the dumbest, most short-sighted comment. The author assumes we would be using the rail mount only to take super-long videos just to bore other people. As if none of us has ever heard of video editing. Or that maybe we might do a time lapse. Or just want short clips of certain things. Or use the rail for any number of non-GoPro uses. Oy to the vey with the stupidity on that grip. :)
I do like those SSII doors you posted.

TimmH

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The writer has never surfed YouTube and the millions of hours of GoPro and DashCam videos available. Not to mention that there's people making decent cash just posting what we would all claim as boring videos that enough people clicked to watch.

Just like that writer probably got enough ad revenue from all the people clicking the article to post a comment and argue with him, to more than justify ticking off some people. :)

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stupid article...Bronco is a conglomeration of cool things that make it great, and those are three of them, and actually 3 that will get used quite a bit. If it didn't have doors that came off, I might not even buy it.
Doors off, top off...

The two biggest selling points of the vehicle.

Sponsored

emerald86

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 21 Badlands Bronco, 23 Braptor INBOUND
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah for the floors what if you have the top off and get caught in a downpour!

I've been in a few situations where the carpeted floors become fully absorbed with water and its a total pain to dry them out.

*T2*

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Gimmick #2: Removable Doors, You Rebel
We get it, kinda. Taking your doors off feels a bit rebellious and makes for an invigorating driving experience. But unless you're doing some serious low-speed rock crawling where you'd actually benefit from the added visibility, taking the doors off of your car "᠎'cause it's cool" is dumb.
I guess all you "rebels" out there better devise a way to put doors on your motorcycles for those of you that have them. Just an idiot statement.
Sponsored