Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi everyone, so I only live about 30 minutes from the plant and so I did a drive by, just to see if I could see my bronco.... I will tell you they have a ton of broncos in the two yards along with rangers and mavericks waiting to be shipped by rail car and by truck. Mine supposedly was to ship between May 11 and 17th, that did not happen. So I did a 10 minute detour. Just to see my bronco or to have some hope that it is coming lol.... low and behold I think I saw mine not 100 percent sure, but like to think that, but my husband took pictures before security saw us lol. They had 10 Trucks loaded and a rail car that looked like it was getting ready to get loaded.... hope this brings you guys hope like it did mešŸ˜Š
Would love to see those pictures :)
Sponsored

Buckethead

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Exp ST, ā€˜22 Base 2dr & ā€˜23 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone, so I only live about 30 minutes from the plant and so I did a drive by, just to see if I could see my bronco.... I will tell you they have a ton of broncos in the two yards along with rangers and mavericks waiting to be shipped by rail car and by truck. Mine supposedly was to ship between May 11 and 17th, that did not happen. So I did a 10 minute detour. Just to see my bronco or to have some hope that it is coming lol.... low and behold I think I saw mine not 100 percent sure, but like to think that, but my husband took pictures before security saw us lol. They had 10 Trucks loaded and a rail car that looked like it was getting ready to get loaded.... hope this brings you guys hope like it did mešŸ˜Š
I canā€™t help but wonder if they knocked out a pile of nearly complete builds prior to the job 2 change over and are waiting for a specific part to be installed. Seems like most of us with builds in the past couple months are in this limbo. Almost reminiscent of the chip shortages way back in the old timey days of when my order was still new

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I canā€™t help but wonder if they knocked out a pile of nearly complete builds prior to the job 2 change over and are waiting for a specific part to be installed. Seems like most of us with builds in the past couple months are in this limbo. Almost reminiscent of the chip shortages way back in the old timey days of when my order was still new
So what I have been told since Mt bronco is still pending update is it has been in the trucking company's hands since may 4th, and that the yard is so full they can't move it yet. That being said seeing the yards this past weekend they are so very full, however they can move vehicles it's not how I imagined it, I will send pictures.

George De

Outer Banks
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Defender
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see. i'm still "constructively placed". Im guessing that means the rail car is sitting on some storage tracks awaiting unloading.
FloridaBronco

My 2D OBX has been unloaded from Rail Car, as of 5/31 6:33 AM, at Baldwin, FL and ā€œLoad Placed Customer Locationā€.

This means it is now ready for Truck pick-up and delivery, in my case to Bozard Ford in St Augustine.

Hope your Bronco is in same or better status.

I am hoping for a Saturday Dealer delivery, but that may be too optimistic!

Sponsored

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
First update... Gibson Indiana. 13 tries.

OMG the bot can't freakin' hear.

Me: Ok Rod, nice and clear this time... Me: B T T X - Bot "was that CTES? No... Oh, my bad... Me: B T T X - Bot "was that ECBX? No... Oh my bad... Me: B T T X - Bot "was that GVZS? NO!!! Oh, my bad...

JFC... Could they have a worse voice recognition system????
If you type the letters it goes so much smoother so...for BTTX it would be B=2,2 T=8,1 X=9,2 (the first number is the number where the letter is on dial pad. The second number is the position of that number at that location) So for this example you would type 22818192. Then just type in the rail car number.

Once you do it a couple of times it makes it super easy to get an update quickly.

FloridaBroncoPipeDream

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FloridaBronco

My 2D OBX has been unloaded from Rail Car, as of 5/31 6:33 AM, at Baldwin, FL and ā€œLoad Placed Customer Locationā€.

This means it is now ready for Truck pick-up and delivery, in my case to Bozard Ford in St Augustine.

Hope your Bronco is in same or better status.

I am hoping for a Saturday Dealer delivery, but that may be too optimistic!
Hoping for a Saturday delivery too. I currently have a "Placed at industry" status from CSX at a yard close to my dealer.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you type the letters it goes so much smoother so...for BTTX it would be B=2,2 T=8,1 X=9,2 (the first number is the number where the letter is on dial pad. The second number is the position of that number at that location) So for this example you would type 22818192. Then just type in the rail car number.

Once you do it a couple of times it makes it super easy to get an update quickly.
Ah, I'll give that a try... Anything will be better than trying to voice it. Thanks.

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

yup, this is what I've been using as well, so much easier. Sadly I have the whole thing memorized now as I've been tracking for a week already and still only in Minneapolis. :(

instead of saying done you can also use ##

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My expected delivery date on the order tracker finally updated today. It's been on 5/22-5/31 for a while now but has changed to 06/03/2023 - 06/16/2023

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheels of progress move slowlyā€¦this is the latest for me. My Bronco arrived in Nashville, TN where my dealership is located on Sunday morning.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week CA108CFD-112C-4F75-A0E8-B88797A71912

Sanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The wheels of progress move slowlyā€¦this is the latest for me. My Bronco arrived in Nashville, TN where my dealership is located on Sunday morning.

Ford Bronco 4/24/2023 Build Week CA108CFD-112C-4F75-A0E8-B88797A71912
Thanks for posting this. I couldnā€™t get my rail car number and saw this. I went to chat Snf they gave the info.

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rail car my Bronco is on moved to Brookfield Missouri today in route to Granger. Good to finally see some progress.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Took a couple tries, but got it to work. Easier now, thanks.

Dantastic

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX Sas Bronco, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just moved back to Order Confirmed and Last Updated 5/31/2023 ā€¦

edit

Called Ford Marketing and confirmed that it shipped. Called my dealer and got the rail number. My sales rep told me I was the first person that has ever asked him for a rail number. Iā€™m pretty sure he thinks Iā€™m crazy haha.
Sponsored

Last edited: