Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zone rep just sent out the 10 days to go on conversions email. Said nationally at 42% conversion rate right now. Not really useful info since that includes all reservations, not just the pre 9/18 ones that will affect allocations, and many dealers aren't converting post 9/18 reservations since they don't count and likely won't be 21's anyway. On these later reservations, I've been telling customers they can leave it as a reservation, we'll convert it when 22's start and many others are doing the same.

I'm guessing this will put the pre 9/18 at around 60% (just my guess), I'm hoping it will be about 50% since that should double my allocations and get me what I expected to get at the beginning, but we'll see where it winds up.
I think everyone should just cancel or ask for MY22. I still want my MY21. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came here to say the same thing. My dealership has moved me up almost 80 positions towards hitting allocations on my late reservation due to cancellations.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Right, would be more helpful if we knew the total number (and %) of pre 9/18 reservations converted to orders. That data could be coming soon.
And....
The number of 'ghost' orders.... orders made without customer consent. Sure hope Ford weeds those out.

There are going to be a lot of disappointed customers of dealers who did not meet their expected order conversion, and will only get a fraction of their estimated allocation.

The pre-9/18 res could become a reality for MY21.

Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What I really want to know is how many reservations in the first three hours lol
Wasn't it somewhere around 25-30% of reservations were placed in the first 3 days?

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doing some napkin math, if those numbers hold steady, that may put us Grang-tober buyers getting our Broncos at roughly a year from today. Maybe a little sooner.
That would actually work really well for me. Would love to have the Bronco pre-spring break (yeah I'm in my 40s, big whoop, wanna fight about it?) 2022.

Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Remember this is of ALL reservations, there's a lot of October, I've even got some January ones, I think you could still place one today. So this isn't the info we need to know allocation, only the pre 9/18 ones matter and that wasn't broken out. I'd bet these reservations are at a much higher rate.
I'd imagine the first week or so after the debut would convert fairly high then crater the farther outside of July you get. Maybe an exception for a few weeks in October when B&P dropped.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's about what I expected. Great to hear

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd imagine the first week or so after the debut would convert fairly high then crater the farther outside of July you get. Maybe an exception for a few weeks in October when B&P dropped.
Yes and no, I agree with that, due to the long wait that later reservations will have, but I also think that there were a lot more double orders in these early reservations due to not knowing if we could switch packages when we reserved, so that could equalize cancellations somewhat.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wasn't it somewhere around 25-30% of reservations were placed in the first 3 days?
I think that I once recall 150k by 7/31 and half of those were first 3 days.

The problem is that the take rate for reservations is probably not evenly distributed.
Sponsored