Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apparently I need this…..to drive on the pavement. True.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As everyone expected, expect to pay somewhere around $5k installed give or take. For right now we expect it to be about 3 hours labor plus and alignment. We’ll program it for free at our shop. Fit isn’t an issue. We also prefer to pull the diff when we install it. It’s really not much more work and it just makes so much easier. Plus you don’t want to scratch up that pretty housing lol.
Does this price require a H3. 0 rack as a core? Or is it $5k total?

Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's go!!!! @Exodus4x4 You guys going to also install their portals once released?

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’ll be around $5kish for the turnkey install with brand new Hoss 3.0 internals.
How many 3.0 Hoss stock racks do you have in stock? Ford is not shipping them right now with the recall. Last week only 13 in the warehouse with 70 on the way not enough to fix the 350 defective racks on recall. Just wondering.

OP
OP
Exodus4x4

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How many 3.0 Hoss stock racks do you have in stock? Ford is not shipping them right now with the recall. Last week only 13 in the warehouse with 70 on the way not enough to fix the 350 defective racks on recall. Just wondering.
Can’t say for sure how many they have on hand.

OP
OP
Exodus4x4

Exodus4x4

Big Bend
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Bubba
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What bunpers are on that rig? Looks siiiiiiiiiiick. I've pushed our 4dr hard quite a few times snow wheeling and I feel like I'm playing with fire on the wife's daily driver. This kit, 37's, sliders with steps and some good bumpers will really make this thing beater proof.
Yeah between the bumpers and the rack I’m able to wheel a lot harder than expected. We’re still dialing in the Fox coilovers since they were pre-production builds and not really set up right from the factory. Once we get that sorted out and add the portals soon, it will be pretty rad.

They mocked up a set of portals on an FE and it had 17” of clearance between the ground and the frame pivot point of the lower control arm, with stock tires. With 38’s we should have around 19”. Portal height and width ends up pretty much the same as Braptor.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since the cast casing is really the biggest issue with the steering rack, why did you guys decide to exclude 99% of the Bronco by not improving the Standard rack?

Can't the standard rack's internals be swaped into a better casing just as easily?

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The True Fix for Ford Bronco Weak Steering

Well, after a couple of revisions I can safely say this rack is capable and bad ass! I’ve taken it out a few times and beat the rack pretty hard with every intention of breaking something. I had it bound up extremely hard quite a few times and had zero issues.

We will be getting a limited number of these before anyone else in the initial production run, so if you’re interested then please email support@exodus4x4 and we can get you lined up. Due to the nature of the install and current programming process, we will only be installing these in-house. Ford should be releasing a ProCal option in the coming months though. Once the ProCal tool is available then the programming will be much easier to do just about anywhere.

Big thanks to BigMeatsBronco for his knowledge and help sorting out the programming. We actually learned a ton more outside of the power steering that we hope will deliver some even cooler stuff down the road!
Great to see this option! And local too! 😁
Sponsored