First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2013 FJ Cruiser, 2021 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only remorse would be when people get greedy and sell it and then wish they hadn’t.
Sponsored

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
not one ounce of remorse here. I just wish the factory side steps were available before mine was built.

Living off road

Big Bend
First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Electrical issues after only 200 miles. Brake light shows on dash and the screen goes out intermittently. Called dealer and was told to drive it in and leave it next morning which I did. They called me in the afternoon and told me I need a new MASTER CYLINDER!! What? Has any one else had similar issue?

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For the record, I live in Atlanta. Not a suburb “of” Atlanta, but in Atlanta. nothing rural here. Now see who’s making assumptions? ;)

It isn’t about superiority or whatever point you’re trying to make, it’s that literally EVERY damn vehicle under the sun is made for a suburbanite like you.

for ONCE, a vehicle is actually made for those of us who want to get dirty that isn’t a Jeep, and then along comes the boneless wings crowd and jumping in front of us at that. While driving up prices and making a lot of wheelers wait behind those who are just trying to go for ice cream after soccer practice, or was it quidditch or Minecraft practice, can’t remember?
I just want everyone to know that I drove my Sasquatch Bronco to the Buffalo Wild Wings that is at the mall and I ordered boneless wings (they are just chicken nuggies and I know that). This is a true story and I might just do it again tonight.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just want everyone to know that I drove my Sasquatch Bronco to the Buffalo Wild Wings that is at the mall and I ordered boneless wings (they are just chicken nuggies and I know that). This is a true story and I might just do it again tonight.
Bonus points if you were blasting either Limp Dipshit… err Limp Bizkit or some other hybrid or Emo rock out of that “bomb ass” B&O you gotcha there!!

Bet you did it all for the nookie, yeah? :cool: lol!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bonus points if you were blasting either Limp Dipshit… err Limp Bizkit or some other hybrid or Emo rock out of that “bomb ass” B&O you gotcha there!!

Bet you did it all for the nookie, yeah? :cool: lol!
If I remember correctly it was either Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. No B&O though, so definitely lacking the beats!

Also, fun fact: guys who eat boneless wings close the fridge with their hips.

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Family of 5 here…is it awful to say the children aren’t allowed in it when I get it 😂😂 JK…well at least until I’m okay with them destroying it! 😂😳
In all reality, my Jeep Wrangler gets the 5 of us around just fine, plus sports stuff or whatever else we need, HOWEVER my kids are all under 11 right now. We do a ton with our kids. When they get older I have a feeling those hauls will be done in the excursion not the Bronco or Jeep because you may be right, it might not be as accommodating or roomy? I just wanted to say that we are involved in a lot of activities with our kids and all their stuff pack up just fine in the jeep, which is supposed to be a bit smaller than the Bronco in the back seat. 🤷🏼‍♀️
You had me at Excursion.
I looked for years for one, never found one worth purchasing for the asking price.

Chelsgirl21

Black Diamond
First Name
Chelsea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You had me at Excursion.
I looked for years for one, never found one worth purchasing for the asking price.
Bummer! They are hard to find, especially now. We have a 7.3 diesel, it was my husbands “show rig” before the family came 😂. We love it though. I do know if one for sale in Arizona right now. It’s a friends parents 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sponsored

LVBase

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 F150, 2013 PT Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope. Love my 2 door 2.3 10 speed base. Got what I paid for and love it.
Ford Bronco Anybody have Bronco buyer's remorse and why? 20220428_121001

Quiz

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For the record, I live in Atlanta. Not a suburb “of” Atlanta, but in Atlanta. nothing rural here. Now see who’s making assumptions? ;)

It isn’t about superiority or whatever point you’re trying to make, it’s that literally EVERY damn vehicle under the sun is made for a suburbanite like you.

for ONCE, a vehicle is actually made for those of us who want to get dirty that isn’t a Jeep, and then along comes the boneless wings crowd and jumping in front of us at that. While driving up prices and making a lot of wheelers wait behind those who are just trying to go for ice cream after soccer practice, or was it quidditch or Minecraft practice, can’t remember?
Wow, if you were as hardcore as you make yourself out to be, you would already have it . With that being said we are getting ready to get those 35’s whining down the interstate because my 5 year old wants to see Sonic at the theater, at the mall. It’s raining and I’m thinking slippery mode, hopefully my hands don’t get sweaty from white knuckling the wheel.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some exciting personal news but also some hesitation for me......I ordered MY 22 with Sasquatch and hard top in January 2022. Waited and waited until last month I got a vin and a production date of this week. Dealer called me today and told me it's expected to be at the dealer the first week of October. Just got the built email and verification its about to be shipped...I've gone back and forth on going through with the purchase of this thing. I got all the financing numbers figured out and the costs are high. Interest rates are higher and the monthly cost has me reconsidering whether this vehicle is worth the high cost. I want to finance but I also inquired about lease costs thinking it may be cheaper. Nope. For anyone wondering, Fords lease options are god awful. Through Fords credit company, its a 9% interest rate with a 36 month lease, 7500 miles and 5k down, monthly payment of $890!!! The dealer also checked US bank for me and they offered a 6.5% rate with same miles and same down...$802. To finance with a lower rate with Logix is actually less expensive, but of course that's with a 6-7 year term....Short of 6-7 year term, the payments are running 1k and more....

So ultimately what I'm posting about is whether anyone has got their 2022 and had buyers remorse and if so why? But ultimately the cost isn't the issue for me. I'm talking more about the aesthetics or gripes folks may have had after buying. So who's been experiencing remorse, anyone?

Last edited: