Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want everyone to know that I drove my Sasquatch Bronco to the Buffalo Wild Wings that is at the mall and I ordered boneless wings (they are just chicken nuggies and I know that). This is a true story and I might just do it again tonight.
You ANIMAL!
Sponsored

Hey Buddy

Base
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Base Model 2-Door 2.3L 7-Speed
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Bronco!!
It would be nice to have had a limited slip rear axle as an option on a base model.
I am just not a big fan of the open differential.
I will never really have the need for a locking rear, just something to spin both tires in the snow, dirt or gravel! :p
I am anxiously waiting to see how I can add that in the future!

Remember: 'Life is short, but Broncos are cool!'

OldSchoolHood

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For what reason(s)? What are you doing about it?
I love my Bronco but if I could do it all over and endure all the "F in" pain again I probably would have gotten the bigger motor and an automatic This puppy is pretty slow... Looks great and drives great just slowwwww and only get like 15.5 MPG...

ChrisCozart

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond (non-Sas.)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No remorse but regret not splurging for the Sasquatch package.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be clear, I loved the 4Runner as well. The brakes on my were very soft, but I don't think that was widespread.

As to the oerall noise, partly that is the convertible nature of the Bronco. As to rattles, yeah I definitely stuffed dynamat into the base box after disassembling the entire rear. Thanks to whomever posted those schematics here!

Fun stuff talking about the ol' 4Runner!

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and the switches. Why would anyone pass up either option?
I passed up the modular bumper because the stock bumper on the Badlands fit my needs. FWIW.

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I love my Bronco but if I could do it all over and endure all the "F in" pain again I probably would have gotten the bigger motor and an automatic This puppy is pretty slow... Looks great and drives great just slowwwww and only get like 15.5 MPG...
Yeah, I test drove a manual fully expecting that was what I would be buying. After 5 minutes and realizing it drove like a box truck, I went with the 2.7. No Regerts!

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco won't be here till later this month so I'm still in my 2017 4Runner Off Rd. It's had odd rattles since day 1 that just seem part of the deal. The front windows rattle when partially down, when I drive over a slight bump (think speedbump or out of the driveway with the transition to the street) there is a clunk and rattle in the back somewhere. It's a good vehicle no doubt but it's had some really stupid stuff (like having to replace the power window actuators in both front doors with the drivers side 2x). I will miss the drop down back window for sure but won't miss the tranny holding on to gears too long.

techdisaster

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish I had an Eruption Green Wildtrak with HOSS 3.0 and MIC. But my VIN was already issued when these options were announced (except for the MIC). So I have to dry my tears with a Velocity Blue Badlands with SAS.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Regret or Remorse is for weaklings! Not buying it? Ok only thing I would say is maybe I should have gone one package higher to the High package, everything else I ordered made the bronco into the best purchase I have ever made!

Sponsored

Special Decor

Badlands
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F 150, 1976 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No remorse at all. Don't own one or have an order placed. Still patiently waiting for the right options to be available to get what I want. In the meantime, I'm keeping myself occupied by restoring my 76.

WoolyBugger

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline / 2dr. Base 7 spd. EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I definitely have buyer’s remorse.
I should have ordered TWO! Lol. A 2 door manual in eruption green would be sweet. How long is the wait for a two door base with minimal options? Maybe 2-3 years?
Yes

Beeler

Black Diamond
First Name
Oday
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No regrets at all. I asked my wife if she wanted the Honda Pilot back today she said no way ! She had me take the top off in April and does not want it back on even with winter coming in a few months. So far the fun factor is off the charts we love it. Black Diamond Soft top but the top is off anyway so who cares about the top it did fine here in Utah/Wyoming last winter. She took a church group of girls up to the Tetons this summer and got rained on with not top and still loved it ! . I got soft top and no SAS to get it here quick I thought I would regret not getting the SAS but I don't we put on 33" tires it looks great gets good mileage and has everything the SAS does except the front locker that will rarely get used anyway. So far the funnest rig I have ever owned. Its not perfect I have some paint problems and the panels dont really line up also my mirror whistles and a few other things but who cares still super fun.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Regrets? Not by a country mile. I got the BL four door SASQ with Lux and most options. Did not want to regret not getting things up front and or trying to retrofit equipment. This is a great vehicle and thank God that Ford saw fit to bring it back. I believe it will be around for a very long time.
Sponsored