Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We don't have to convert our order until Jan 31st so we have a lot of time to watch what happens. I think it will be funny when Ford opens up the banks in early December and no one hardly puts orders in. Everyone will be waiting.
Sponsored

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We don't have to convert our order until Jan 31st so we have a lot of time to watch what happens. I think it will be funny when Ford opens up the banks in early December and no one hardly puts orders in. Everyone will be waiting.
I see no reason to lose sleep over this, at least until the end on January which is three months away.

Judd_Skin

Outer Banks
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it just me or is anyone else delaying their orders of their Bronco?

Since the build and price has come out and I now know how much I’ll be spending along with what’s offered, I’m gonna go ahead and delay ordering. I was disappointed in the only roof option being the MIC gray and the painted black being delayed. My thought is if I’m gonna shell out $50 on a badlands like I want, why rush and compromise on something that will drive me nuts. Added the fact that in 2022 the will offer body paint matching top, I’m just gonna wait and make sure it’s exactly what I want.

just wondered if anyone else was having similar thoughts?
Yes, if I even decide to still buy one. I’m not sure who Ford was listening to, but it wasn’t us.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I can push my reservation back to get painted tops I will we spending a lot of coin on these trucks not trying to settle. We should all be happy with our purchase.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes, if I even decide to still buy one. I’m not sure who Ford was listening to, but it wasn’t us.
Jeep owners and color designers who like gray and blue.

Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think the late availability options (Mansquatsh, black top...) will be on B&P after 1/31/2021?

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've already started to delay. Created a second reservation and will likely be cancelling my first one from August 1st. No X-Plan was first big issue, not wanting dealership hassles. Second issue was the roof options, don't want to have to buy another roof for at least $1K later on. MIC isn't bad but not what I want and for $50K I'm going to get what I want. Waiting another year is no big deal, save a bigger down payment.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Waiting....I just created a $2000 off invoice Granger reservation since I’m gonna wait for Mansquatch anyway. I can rest easy knowing I don’t have to fight dealers on pricing now that there’s no Xplan for Bronco.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The biggest issue for me at this point is pretty much a non-issue. I won't be delaying.

I am going with the soft top at delivery and will get the painted modular top when it's finally available. I planned to get the dual tops anyway so the only issue is I'll be stuck rocking the convertible top next summer/fall. :D

I do hope the painted modular top is available before winter next year though but worst case scenario, I can live without for awhile.

Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you think the late availability options (Mansquatsh, black top...) will be on B&P after 1/31/2021?
Who knows? The big decision will be when Ford decides to pull the MY 2021 plug. MY 2022 should be out by October next year if going by normal standards, BUT they aren't even going to start making 2021s until May-ish. Will 2021s be a short run or will 2022s come out late? Personally I think it would be cool to do a Mustang thing and call em 2021 1/2 Broncos and do a short run. lol.

Suke996

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition (Reservation)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Delaying and maybe canceling.

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I will be canceling. I am in 2021 allotment but want to wait until at least a white top is available. I like the retro look of white top, flares, maybe white or aluminum grill and maybe some non black wheels. The forced interior color combos by trim level are also a deal breaker, as well as the random non-matching color accents on grab handles, vents etc. Finally, many dealers will charge MSRP or close to it for 2021s. 2022 will bring better deals and color options. Plus, we will know more about the Warthog by then. Just a lot of signs point to wait it out a bit longer...

Last edited:

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

One advantage of delaying is that we will probably get to see bronco in person before actually picking an exterior or exterior color .
Sponsored