3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Contacted auto nation ford Scottsdale and they stayed will sell at msrp, plus 500 doc fee and mandatory tint for 500$.
I just got an email response from Nick at Autonation Scottsdale, and he said MSRP, no dealer add-ons.
Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Chapman changed from a $500 deposit to $1000 deposit ?. Waiting to hear if the $100 reservation is included in that...

FishKzor

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Phoenix dealership has 70 allocations, and I fall in at #105 based on my 7/15 10am reservation.
I'm feeling really defeated at the moment. Should I be calling around to other dealerships to see where my reservation would fall within their allocations, or do you think they won't even bother to check?

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey there AZ people. I was wondering if anyone else that's reserved/ordered at Chapman in Scottsdale has been given an estimated allocation # or any other #s. I'm curious if what they're saying is accurate or if they're telling people different #s. I was told 115 for estimated allocation. Also, I was told they have about 70 day 1 reservations. What have ya'll heard?

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

All you guys paying MRSP plus ADM, shall move to other dealers.

Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey there AZ people. I was wondering if anyone else that's reserved/ordered at Chapman in Scottsdale has been given an estimated allocation # or any other #s. I'm curious if what they're saying is accurate or if they're telling people different #s. I was told 115 for estimated allocation. Also, I was told they have about 70 day 1 reservations. What have ya'll heard?
what is the allocation exactly? Does that mean that 70 people had a day one reservation that was processed through that dealer? So those 70 reservations at that dealer Get first dibs? Is my thinking correct? I figured it would have been done by order date....

3Dogs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Escape, 2000 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what is the allocation exactly? Does that mean that 70 people had a day one reservation that was processed through that dealer? So those 70 reservations at that dealer Get first dibs? Is my thinking correct? I figured it would have been done by order date....
No. The timestamp on your reservation has priority. The date you “convert” your reservation into an order is irrelevant, as long as it’s by 3/19.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Allocation is how many Broncos Ford is going to send to a specific dealership in 2021. For example, if what I was told is accurate, Ford is only going to send 115 Broncos to Chapman in 2021. So, if you order your Bronco from them, you have to hope you're reservation timestamp falls within that 115 or you won't get a 2021.

Those 70 1st day reservations will all most likely get their Broncos in 2021 if they convert their reservation to order and Chapman really has 115 allocation.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to Chapman Ford today. MSRP pricing. No dealer extra BS. X plan if Ford honors it on bronco. Tax title and doc fees will apply. They did want to emphasize the tax in Arizona. And not to be shocked by that. Think he said it’s 8.6% in their location?

I already put my order in but wanted to pass this along

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Talked to Chapman Ford today. MSRP pricing. No dealer extra BS. X plan if Ford honors it on bronco. Tax title and doc fees will apply. They did want to emphasize the tax in Arizona. And not to be shocked by that. Think he said it’s 8.6% in their location?

I already put my order in but wanted to pass this along
As far as I know, Ford is not doing X-Plan pricing on the Bronco.

Sponsored

Longshot

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As far as I know, Ford is not doing X-Plan pricing on the Bronco.
Not sure if this applies to all dealers, but the sales rep at Sanderson Ford said there was not "x" plan on the Bronco....

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not expecting it but if it happens I won’t cry if they honor any of their plans

LostInArizona

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands non-sas 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a very good friend at Chapman Ford on the 101 and was happy with my experience with them overall.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

converted my reservation to an order with Holmes Tuttle Ford in Tucson. The staff was professional and knowledgable. MSRP and no dealer addons now I wait.
Sponsored