Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I see under Base specs on Ford website which shows manual available 4 door Base

ED7602F5-4098-45C7-8558-B1858016B5ED.jpeg
Based on also displaying 16,17,18 wheels availability I would guess those are generic specs across all models. Go to Base-explore this model-power and handling

E1A3756D-F387-4610-9F1F-143FC232D534.jpeg
Sponsored

kboom180

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is what I see under Base specs on Ford website which shows manual available 4 door Base

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread E1A3756D-F387-4610-9F1F-143FC232D534
I hadn't read that part of the specs. It seems that all of the wheels are available as an option on the base?

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Based on also displaying 16,17,18 wheels availability I would guess those are generic specs across all models. Go to Base-explore this model-power and handling

Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread E1A3756D-F387-4610-9F1F-143FC232D534
probably another example of Fords Misleading website. What I posted is from Base- Explore this model- specifications.

question I have is why the manual isn’t offered on 4 door base, as it is on other 4 door models? anyone know reasoning?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh
probably another example of Fords Misleading website. What I posted is from Base- Explore this model- specifications.

question I have is why the manual isn’t offered on 4 door base, as it is on other 4 door models? anyone know reasoning?
Oh, good question... guessing they wanted to get the 2dr under 30k so they stripped the auto trans. Why the base has a larger price gap between 2dr and 4dr than every other model.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford sells keypads that stick on the side of doors for $70. Did this with my Focus and worked great.
I think they upgraded that with 2020 Fusion, the keypad is now inside the Front Driver Door if you touch it the door it lits up and you can see the Numbers. But I think its not on 2020 Ranger, not sure how it is on other 2020 Ford Cars.

Sponsored

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I’m a basic car kind of a guy. Is anyone just plan on getting a base with no other add on’s? I’m starting to think I can do a lot of the upgrades myself, I just don’t want to loose the factory warranty. I’d imagine after market will already be there because of the rangers. I just want a decent lift, maybe 2-3 inches and to stuff 35’s under it. Maybe in a year or two just installing lockers myself. I’ve never driven a soft top Jeep, is it annoying have a soft top?

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I’m a basic car kind of a guy. Is anyone just plan on getting a base with no other add on’s? I’m starting to think I can do a lot of the upgrades myself, I just don’t want to loose the factory warranty. I’d imagine after market will already be there because of the rangers. I just want a decent lift, maybe 2-3 inches and to stuff 35’s under it. Maybe in a year or two just installing lockers myself. I’ve never driven a soft top Jeep, is it annoying have a soft top?
I looked into this myself, but the problem with this would be the gearing, it will probably be under powered without regearing.

toystwo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avalanche, Tracker, S-10, 911, GTI, Volt, 528i
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was thinking it’s easier to just talk MSRP on here as I figured everyone knows they are going to have to deal with destination, doc, TT&L, mandatory dealer adds.. etc with their dealer.

MSRP is a common value so makes it easy for the discussion.
I consider destination as part of MSRP - it’s on the Window sticker. All the other things you list vary by dealer or state. Most discussions here and other forums include destination because it is the same for everyone.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m going to have to calculate this but of base had mid pkg offer then I would stay at base but this is taking me to the BD as originally planned or maybe BB. Price saving from BB to BD is 2k +/- but at that price difference there’s extra stuff on BD that would cost you more to match. If you want the steel bumper and switches and steel rims not to include the other extra items on BD ? decisions

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I consider destination as part of MSRP - it’s on the Window sticker. All the other things you list vary by dealer or state. Most discussions here and other forums include destination because it is the same for everyone.
if you get a manual, it comes with 4.46 gears which I think would be ok with 35s

Sponsored

Tlarkinjeri

First Name
Tara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Mariner, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I keep getting myself all worked up and running through the trims trying to figure out which one is best for me.
I keep coming back to Base 2.7 with Aux.
Can I put 32" tires on the 16" wheels without concern for any re-gearing - even after 150k miles?
***** We put 298k on our f-150 & 245k on the Mustang so I expect at least 200k from the Bronco*****

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I keep getting myself all worked up and running through the trims trying to figure out which one is best for me.
I keep coming back to Base 2.7 with Aux.
Can I put 32" tires on the 16" wheels without concern for any re-gearing - even after 150k miles?
***** We put 298k on our f-150 & 245k on the Mustang so I expect at least 200k from the Bronco*****
If they gave different tire size and gear options I would be for the base 100%. I am not going to re-gear and I don't want the drop in power so I might have to go big bend since they offer 2 different gear options.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Remember with the 2.7 you get a 10 speed trans..... there's likely to be a near-perfect gear for any speed!
You'll lose a little ratio in first gear and have a little more OD in high gear at highway speeds.
Going from a 29" tire to a 32 is only a 10.3% change..... or 6 mph at 60 mph.
I'm planning on a Base with 2.7 unless the option prices come down. I'd love a Black Diamond but the extra 7k is a big increase,

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Remember with the 2.7 you get a 10 speed trans..... there's likely to be a near-perfect gear for any speed!
You'll lose a little ratio in first gear and have a little more OD in high gear at highway speeds.
Going from a 29" tire to a 32 is only a 10.3% change..... or 6 mph at 60 mph.
I'm planning on a Base with 2.7 unless the option prices come down. I'd love a Black Diamond but the extra 7k is a big increase,
I'm a bit confused here. So the theoretical price of 2.7 upgrade is how much? I thought I read 1900 for the engine bump and 1600 for automatic switch but this sounds like the 2.7 engine includes automatic. Is that at 1900 or is that 3500?
Sponsored