NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
Idk man, has base grille and no fender badge??
I mean maybe, it would definitely make the Sasquatch package significantly more appealing to me if it meant we got that color on a base truck.
Sponsored

JH1026

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Yaris, 2016 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think your orange one has halos in the headlights your base truck does not have, the bumper is definitely different.

Personally base in orange would be perfect, but I’m not paying $10k just to get the color I want. Ive been in that situation before and I didn’t pay more last time either.
No black, no silver, those are the only two I won’t do. Probably no white in this case either.
Those are 100% not the halo headlights. Either Ford is offering the orange on the Base trim and the literature is incorrect, or they put the wrong grille on a Black Diamond trim.

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Man, the way things are looking, Ford might outsell jeep with the base model alone.
If Fords anything like Jeep they won’t stock but maybe 1 base truck in an unwanted color or unwanted trans choice at every other dealer.
Base+Sasquatch? Unicorn unless special ordered.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Idk man, has base grille and no fender badge??
Yeah I think the base is the only trim that has 'Bronco' blacked out on the grill, combined with no badge and the headlights I think are the same i think it's just optioned up

Sponsored

tonyxit

Base
First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Those are 100% not the halo headlights. Either Ford is offering the orange on the Base trim and the literature is incorrect, or they put the wrong grille on a Black Diamond trim.
Ford's bean counters have this all figured out....upsale is the game....they have worn out a lot of pencils figuring all this out.....I reserved the base....but I know that something will be added by me....and my 30k fun vehicle will be a fantasy

BroncoBuyer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Fords anything like Jeep they won’t stock but maybe 1 base truck in an unwanted color or unwanted trans choice at every other dealer.
Base+Sasquatch? Unicorn unless special ordered.
Ford is exactly like that.
Spent months trying to find a F350 with 7.3 and 4:30 gear ratio. All dealers here only had 3:55. As if anybody would want 3:55 rear end with a 10 speed trans with 3 overdrives..
Ended up having to order the truck..
Ordered May 21’st and scheduled to be built the week of August 10th.

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Reserved the base, and may go for 'Squatch, if the price stays under 35k. I was really hoping they'd offer something more like the Ranger FX4 package; decent off-road upgrades without going all-out. The unique suspension makes me think it's going to be more than I'm willing to pay.

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Snipped these from the reservation page since we don't have much to go off of for the base model. Can anyone take these and photoshop some of the base color options?

20200714_094539.jpg

20200714_094518.jpg

20200714_094452.jpg

20200714_094422.jpg

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford is exactly like that.
Spent months trying to find a F350 with 7.3 and 4:30 gear ratio. All dealers here only had 3:55. As if anybody would want 3:55 rear end with a 10 speed trans with 3 overdrives..
Ended up having to order the truck..
Ordered May 21’st and scheduled to be built the week of August 10th.
If the Bronco doesn’t do it for me in person that exact combo is what I’ve had on my mind for a while now.

Sponsored

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are there any pictures of the interior for the base, or the non high package screen?

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can’t wait to see option pricing. I’m too cheap to overpay ford for this I can do aftermarket, but also like the warranty from factory options. Thinking base-squatsh or black diamond. I do want auto climate control and accessory switches so may have to opt for mid package as well. Really don’t want to pay for upgrading wheels/tires in BD trim then pay again in Sasquatch

PNW_Bronco94

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How much do we care about the swaybar disconnect feature only available on the Badlands and First Edition? Does it justify the expense over the Base?

Coolbreeze704

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered a 2 door base and a 2 door Black Diamond. NC

D K

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Base
I reserved mine a 4dr base. I will be adding Sasquatch for sure and depending on tow capacities, curb weights and transmission ratios, it will most likely be the 2.3 manual.

If there are significant changes in gear ratios and towing, I will change to 2.7.
Sponsored