Cali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Checked just now, and no new wheel options.

EDIT: I stand corrected, there is a Rim set at the very bottom under accessories.
It's an expensive rim and not great looking tho. : (
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Basesquatch is definitely the best option. To be fair, I couldn’t afford any of the higher trims. Especially since squatch, 2.7, and auto were deal breakers for me.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good call, there is a lot of new build and price stuff I didn't notice before. Although I can't find those black wheels for the base...
Check under Accessories/Wheels

mcunkle

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saab
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey all when did B&P change? I can now add wheels to the base package???or had I just given up on the Bronco and not noticed this along time ago
89130252-6391-4BB2-A4EA-F93FDF776AC7.jpeg

They have had these accessories available for quite some time, they just didn't get round to integrating it within the Build Your Bronco Feature.

All the accessories can be found here: https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/bronco/2021.html

I think Ford have deliberately left a few out because you could actually build your Base model to look a lot like the other models but much more cheaply.

For example you can buy Rock Rails or Step Bars for your base for $595 but they don't include it as an option in the Build Your Bronco page.

I wish they offered wireless charging and wireless Apple Carplay/ Android Auto as a single option upgrade for any model

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have had these accessories available for quite some time, they just didn't get round to integrating it within the Build Your Bronco Feature.

All the accessories can be found here: https://accessories.ford.com/vehicles/bronco/2021.html

I think Ford have deliberately left a few out because you could actually build your Base model to look a lot like the other models but much more cheaply.

For example you can buy Rock Rails or Step Bars for your base for $595 but they don't include it as an option in the Build Your Bronco page.

I wish they offered wireless charging and wireless Apple Carplay/ Android Auto as a single option upgrade for any model
Wireless Apple/Android Play is available as Standard, on all trims, including the Base .

bossing

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff...
Your Bronco Model
Base
First post here.

For those curious to see how 33" all terrain tires would look on the base with the polished steelies then I mocked these up in Photoshop.

I think this looks fantastic, the proportions with 33" tires look just right for the 2 door. The 35" tires are better suited on the 4 door.

I'm surprised Ford don't offer 32" all terrain tires as standard with the base or as an upgrade (gloss black 17" steelies) considering it would provide a little more ground clearance to match that in the base Wrangler.

I dread to think how many hours I've spent on that configurator going back and forth with options. I'm constantly torn between the Base and the Black Diamond, it seems like there's so many options but too many compromises to get the perfect configuration that I'm after.

Decided not to get carried away with all the bells and whistles and to stick with the base and then upgrade to 32"/33" tires later for the minimal off-roading I'll be doing.

Money I save can go to other things since a $7k jump to Black Diamond isn't justified IMO which is the only alternative option I like that doesn't break the bank.

This base configuration comes in at $33,920.

bronco.png
bronco2.png
That looks good! I was thinking of doing the same on a Base spec.... basically I'd upgrade the 16" tire size.

However... my concern is since the Base steelies are 16x7, will a 285/75-16 still mount okay on a 7" wide rim?

Sponsored

RimrockPaul

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who is actually putting their money where their mouth is and getting a base model? Count me in! 2-door, base, 7 speed, and sasquatch of course. Going for cactus grey, I am in AZ after all! I will add aux switches if available. Nothing else I really need, I'll go aftermarket!
Mine is base. Blue and no optional equipment. Zero, nada, diddley squat.
Base has enough. A 2" lift and 33s and I'm set.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all when did B&P change? I can now add wheels to the base package???or had I just given up on the Bronco and not noticed this along time ago
Ford Bronco Base Model Bronco Thread My window sticker
I'm really curious what tires they come with... or do we just get 5 rims loaded up in the back of the Bronco lol

I wish they showed up in the render with the machined rim offered in B&P instead of the blacked out version.

DJN1985

Base
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 Super Duty 7.3, ZF6, 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
.....but automatic only option. Poor decision by Ford.
For the 2.7 yes. I'm going base manual sasquatch. The 2.3 will have plenty of power, for me at least.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a base order as well, I did change from a 2 door base Sasquatch 2.3 MIC top, door bags, aux switches and keyless entry to a 4 door base Sasquatch 2.7 with soft top, door bags, aux switches and keyless entry May and my reservation got pulled a couple weeks later- July 26th build week was my first week given then got a delay to Aug 9th week. Now yesterday I get an update that I have been assigned an actual build day Aug 13th. My reservation was on October 31st for the $2,000 off Invoice at Granger.

bronco2drga

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
For the 2.7 yes. I'm going base manual sasquatch. The 2.3 will have plenty of power, for me at least.
As far as I understand you cannot get a manual Sasquatch package. If you choose Sasquatch package it automatically upgrades you to a 10-speed automatic transmission.
Sponsored