First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moon Vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's closer now than ever! Patience is scarce commodity I suppose. Some things are just worth the wait. Forget the haters and hang on, it's going to be worth it the first time you hit that unpaved road in a new Bronco.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I sold my 1st Generation Lightning this past summer to make room for the new Bronco. I’ve been in 100% since day one. I have made a few changes to my trim and build levels to avoid further delays which I’m ok with. My current DD, is suffering from salt cancer and as long as I can keep it going I will. In any case, a few months won’t change my overall plan. Based on some of the comments, some just decided it really wasn’t for them which is fine. No reason to spend that kind of money if you are not really that interested in it.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe I'm in the minority but I have all the time in the world. I'm considering the Wrangler because of the price hike for the base four door. I then realized just how much dealers are willing to discount them. Plus if I can get wheels and tires I like and a rear LSD and 4A transfer case, I'd be dumb to not entertain it. I prefer the Bronco but I should be able to get a new four door Willys for the same price as a Big Bend but with way more. This is unfortunate. I should be less poor. Not a bad problem to have though!

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in no great hurry either, but "time" is not a panacea. Leaving the monkey in front of the typewriter a few more days doesn't improve the odds of getting the next great novel.

Ford's problem seems to be systemic incompetence.
Precisely. Ford can brush this article off as "covid problems" but if the article instead touched more on all the other real issues we have been seeing from Fords communications to the subpar interiors and bait n switch tactics, then that might catch a few execs eyes and we could see real change

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is still going to sell every Bronco they can make for several years, so does it matter how many people cancel now?

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Agreed. They need hardcore numbers.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in no great hurry either, but "time" is not a panacea. Leaving the monkey in front of the typewriter a few more days doesn't improve the odds of getting the next great novel.

Ford's problem seems to be systemic incompetence.
No... wait.

The whole point of the infinite monkey theorem is that leaving the monkey in front of the typewriter longer *does* improve the odds of getting the novel.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont have a link on it but I saw the other day where someone wrote an article straight from someones thread on B6G. I think this community might be big enough to stir the pot if we blow the right ford f* up out of proportion. Lol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I am surprised to see an article about it ... could be many more cancellations than we think ... I'm 100% in and waiting it out ..
Hi guys,

first post here. I’m sure there will be some cancellations, but I think far more people will decide to change their initial order to something less costly. I have a FE reservation, but the more I dig in to the other trim levels, the more tempted I am to change to something else.

Sponsored

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ITS IN THE NEWS NOW....... I’m out

?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont have a link on it but I saw the other day where someone wrote an article straight from someones thread on B6G. I think this community might be big enough to stir the pot if we blow the right ford f* up out of proportion. Lol
Oh, we absolutely are. The trick is remembering to be strategic with our powers.

It should be used for things Ford can control (like black interior on FE), and not wasted on things they can’t (like getting them delivered faster).

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hi guys,

first post here. I’m sure there will be some cancellations, but I think far more people will decide to change their initial order to something less costly. I have a FE reservation, but the more I dig in to the other trim levels, the more tempted I am to change to something else.
Welcome aboard.

I’m sure with only 100.00 skin in the game, there will be plenty of no shows. And I’m also sure Ford was planning on that.
Sponsored