First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4x4 Southern Comfort
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I'm going to stop by to get a price on a Rubicon. I'm getting tired of Ford and the lack of communication. This should have been fixed long time ago. Like others I've had Jeeps for 20+ years, without issues. I need a offroad truck for 1-4 trails.
✌ out
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonderful news for the Jeeper crew. Competition is great for everyone; it’s like Christmas mornin.

Basically, Jeep is getting a participation trophy, so good for you little guy. What cha gots there? What, it’s a whole 10 inches! (screen) Well ain’t that swell. You so big now and I can squint and see the trail! 😏

Last edited:

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Jeeps marketing strategy is like marketing a new cell phone design every 2 years.. all hype with minimal change. Jeep has become the forefront for every women driver just so they can buy rubber ducks to duck every imaginable Jeep possible.

siggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeeps marketing strategy is like marketing a new cell phone design every 2 years.. all hype with minimal change. Jeep has become the forefront for every women driver just so they can buy rubber ducks to duck every imaginable Jeep possible.
Most of the Broncos I see are driven by women as well. Welcome to suburbia…

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Imagine, if you will, a Base Bronco with:
  • optional cold weather package (heated seats, mirrors, wheel)
  • optional rear locker
  • tow

...without having to pay the $4000 Big Bend tax which gets you not much more than the option to pay for more options.

OR...
  • MId with Manual in Big Bend and Black Diamond

Brnzbronc

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
  • optional rear locker
  • tow

...without having to pay the $4000 Big Bend tax which gets you not much more than the option to pay for more options.

OR...
If you’re mechanically inclined you can add all those for $1000 yourself.

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my .02 the bronco does handle better on the road but it still don't handle as well as a fullsize pick up, the wind still plays with it because it is just another box going down the highway. If lifted either one of them has to be corrected in the rear. Anybody who feels like they have gone a round with Tyson after driving 600 miles in a jeep probably needs to set up their suspension and steering correctly. I also drove my jeeps cross country and yes I had to battle wind but I was driving with crosswind yesterday in my Bronco and it was not any better than my jeep. I love my new Bronco but I also loved my jeeps which by the way if there was not a crosswind went straight down the highway with little effort. Or we can bash each other to make ourselves feel like we have the better vehicle LOL

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
  • optional rear locker
  • tow

OR...
Isn't Base Bronco supposed to be for the customization crowd?

Sponsored

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Either way makes no difference to me

mrandol

Raptor
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 392 has a long way to go to beat out the Braptor, granted it is faster off the line, but one of these days a real tune will become available and close the gap.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if I am reading this correctly
Jeep will have new options in 2024, that customers will be able to get in 2024

Before a lot of people who ordered Bronco's in 2021 can get theirs.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here is my .02 the bronco does handle better on the road but it still don't handle as well as a fullsize pick up, the wind still plays with it because it is just another box going down the highway. If lifted either one of them has to be corrected in the rear. Anybody who feels like they have gone a round with Tyson after driving 600 miles in a jeep probably needs to set up their suspension and steering correctly. I also drove my jeeps cross country and yes I had to battle wind but I was driving with crosswind yesterday in my Bronco and it was not any better than my jeep. I love my new Bronco but I also loved my jeeps which by the way if there was not a crosswind went straight down the highway with little effort. Or we can bash each other to make ourselves feel like we have the better vehicle LOL
I think new JL's drive pretty nice on the road(not as good as the bronco ) FCA has finally done a pretty descent job with the SFA. It's all about perspective because I learned to drive on a first gen Bronco and death ☠ wobble was a daily occurrence and keeping it in your lane was a chore . Just the ride quality is night and day between the two. Although I must quickly add it took Jeep how many decades to get the steering better?
Sponsored