Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve been a day 1 reservation and have been dead set on a 2 door since before it was even announced. Come home at 1am after having my phone on airplane mode while at a concert….. I check my emails and notice a scheduled for production email and open it up…. Everything is right EXCEPT ITS A FUCKING 4 DOOR….. I specifically requested a 2 door both times I’ve submitted and now I think I’m fucked….. I have no idea what to do, from what I remember once a vin is made I can’t change it….. I’m 😡 pissed
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So everything you have from the dealer from the actual order and confirmation email says 2 door?

RescueCheckPT2

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BD, MH-65D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did you get a chance to review your order sheet? My salesman is a stand-up individual and I trust him, but even still my first order sheet had the wrong transmission. Hope everything works out for you.

Edit:
Yes both Dora sheets they sent specifically said 2door.
Oh…. Oh well shit… this is a thing.

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did you get a chance to review your order sheet? My salesman is a stand-up individual and I trust him, but even still my first order sheet had the wrong transmission. Hope everything works out for you.
I honestly think they’re pulling a fast one on me… earlier in the week I got an email that they updated it to an outer banks soft top and when I texted and emailed he called right away to “apologize “ and I gave him the details again over the phone… this is after I’d already emailed him my build a few times and confirmed both updates with the Dora he sent via email. I’m pissed because I really think they’re trying to steal it from me and sell it at adm since it’s easy to do 🤦🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yes both Dora sheets they sent specifically said 2door.
If the DORA has 2dr, sounds like Ford and not the dealer may have screwed it up. Ain’t no telling. Hope you get it fixed.

OP
OP
gentlemanbronco

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the DORA has 2dr, sounds like Ford and not the dealer may have screwed it up. Ain’t no telling. Hope you get it fixed.
I’m gonna go by in person tomorrow and see what’s up. I don’t really want a 4 door but maybe I can get it and trade for a 2 door later or something I honestly don’t know what I’ll do if they fk me on this….

Tammeriffic

Badlands
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Idk -- I updated from MY21 to MY22, got confirmation email, then out of the blue salesman had me sign my DORA,
I did, got another confirmation email from Ford, then magically my order changed from CG to EG, MT to auto transmission, soft to hard top, mid to lux pkg. I gave it a few days then contacted dealer. Took a day or two but he got it straightened out. Still
Don't know what happened, I also figured they were trying to get dealer stock. Who knows we are all paranoid at this point.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Idk -- I updated from MY21 to MY22, got confirmation email, then out of the blue salesman had me sign my DORA,
I did, got another confirmation email from Ford, then magically my order changed from CG to EG, MT to auto transmission, soft to hard top, mid to lux pkg. I gave it a few days then contacted dealer. Took a day or two but he got it straightened out. Still
Don't know what happened, I also figured they were trying to get dealer stock. Who knows we are all paranoid at this point.

Oh yeah, who knows. I'm on my 3rd salesman at my dealership because the other 2 quit. My Bronco had a delivery ETA of last week. I can't get anyone at the dealership to give me the rail car number so I can track it myself. Ford is a four letter word that starts with F around my house.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a WBDO / DORA with your agreed build, and someone modified it without your consent, get Ford Corp involved (specifically, publicly tweet at what’s-his-face).

I’ve seen Big Daddy Ford work quick to correct such blatant and outrageous problems.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There are 18 Black Diamond 2 doors on CarGurus right now (nationwide) and at least a dozen are with no advertised ADM. Call one of them and screw your local dealer

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The back door on Ford website shows a 4 door on image for me but my build is a 2 door according to my Dora order sheet I signed for 22 order. In the back door website it does not say if it’s a 2 door on build info.

I’m confused too.

SpeedTwin

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been a day 1 reservation and have been dead set on a 2 door since before it was even announced. Come home at 1am after having my phone on airplane mode while at a concert….. I check my emails and notice a scheduled for production email and open it up…. Everything is right EXCEPT ITS A FUCKING 4 DOOR….. I specifically requested a 2 door both times I’ve submitted and now I think I’m fucked….. I have no idea what to do, from what I remember once a vin is made I can’t change it….. I’m 😡 pissed
Dude.....that sucks. Unbelievable. Not the same, but mine scheduled, and my dealer didn't have the mid package on mine. I hope they make it right for you somehow.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Maybe tweet mike Levine your issue and he can have it taken care of before it’s built or tell the dealer to get ahold of the powers that be how the fuck did the dealer screw this up
Sponsored