Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For whatever it's worth, I changed my order yesterday specifically because I was taking a look at my order preview and noticed I had picked a automatic base sasquatch instead of the manual. I sent my updated order to Granger, Hunter gave me a quick call to confirm and then submitted the amended order without issue.

I'm also so far down the line there that it doesn't really matter what build I choose for MY22.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Problem is Ford has explicitly said trims higher than BD are constraints, ie. BL and WT... sounds like he's trying to pigeon hole you to get someone behind you in line's Bronco built sooner for fun or profit... Limited allocation, lower trims deliver sooner for more ADM, etc.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not usually the suspicious type but this sounds like sketchiness or incompetence. I updated my order for 22 yesterday and it took my 2.7 Badlands with Lux, so unless there’s a major constraint on Sasquatch wheels and tires that nobody has heard about there’s no reason for you to have to change. Only other thing I could think of is delay due to mansquatch

Bajabound

Big Bend
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 1986 VW Vanagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Either way it sounds like your build has a number of heavy constraints, 2dr, tow, SAS. I wouldnt doubt that they couldnt build it. As for the dealer, that is shady.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just my guess. They are trying to get yours built but your tow package is a major constraint.

I don't think it's the model.
There are already aftermarket tow hitches available for much cheaper than the Ford one. I think that the constraint is the wiring harness that controls the trailer breaking. Curt has a vehicle specific 2" receiver: https://www.carid.com/curt/2021-for...w=974369&year_id=178877&offermpnid=4787209138

I have installed receivers on several vehicles. It's pretty easy. Undo a few factory bolts and attach on the hitch with the boots provided. I recommend applying Locktite and don't overtighten the bolts. In some vehicles (probably not the Bronco) you may have to trim a little cosmetic plastic on the underside.

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 400 days into waiting, I can’t exactly pick up and get a new dealer, can I?
I'm 401 days in, and I requested a dealer change exactly 8 weeks ago today. I was told it would take 3-5 days. Here I am 2 months later and still waiting.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealer said “ford cannot build my bronco with current trim level” sip-drink

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing it has more to do with it being a 2 door, Sas, with the tow package. All of those are deadlty sins, and will slow the whole process down. But Ford has not said they aren't building any specific trim level. Your dealer either incompetent, didn't know how to communicate that info to you, or they are just full of shit and want to get more of your money. Good luck.

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I’m an October 2020 reservation, with a March 2021 Order. 2.3 Black Diamond 2 door ManSasquatch Tow standard package.
Today my dealer called me (stuttering I might add) to say that Ford Motor Company wouldn’t build my car ……..etc, etc
WHY even MENTION a stutter?
Some people are saddled with disabilities in life and succeed in their chosen fields.

Sponsored

Denny3297

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia, Ranger, Fusion, E450 motorhome, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in the Jan 3rd build group... A bunch of them got a pushed back build date to Late Feb. The common denominator was Mansquatch. Just an observation.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I’m an October 2020 reservation, with a March 2021 Order. 2.3 Black Diamond 2 door ManSasquatch Tow standard package.
Today my dealer called me (stuttering I might add) to say that Ford Motor Company wouldn’t build my car as it was and I needed to upgrade to a new higher trim level. I asked him to send me where it says this, and the communication went quiet.

What kind of s*** is this? This is a hustle, a bait and switch right ? Is ford motor company changing their ordering guide all of a sudden?
Considering Ford won’t schedule my Badlands, I lean towards the full of shit scenario.

niterider006

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some people are saddled with disabilities in life and succeed in their chosen fields.
Probably just to note the difference in tone from the first time he talked to him. I think the OP is noting that he was nervous.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I agree. But I also just assumed that the OP meant more of a hesitation in his voice than a persistent speech impediment, implying a sign of dishonesty, but who knows

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 400 days into waiting, I can’t exactly pick up and get a new dealer, can I?
They may tell you yes, but there's a thread here where many of us tried/still trying for weeks and to my knowledge nobody was granted a transfer. Many have been waiting for weeks and months just to hear a yes or no about a transfer. I finally threw in the towel, reordered anyway a couple weeks ago and just got my 2D scheduled yesterday for 1/31 and I was a first night reservation.
Sponsored