First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport FE
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very small build window for Bronco luckily, so I doubt very many are affected at all, but just thought I would share anyway.

ADA76F93-4302-4C86-BDE9-6021B4BCFA12.jpeg
Ducati1098 - DM Sent with my VIN #.

Fingers crossed.

Daniel
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the build date on teh door sticker - top row - after FORD MOTOR COMPANY - DATE - GVWR:
That's the month and year. Not sure where to find the day.

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Got my built notification on 12/7. Sent you a message with my VIN. And here I thought my manual transmission scrape noise was my biggest problem. First Ford I’ve bought, figured I might have to endure a few recalls, but possible engine and transmission replacement before 1k miles is a little more concerning
I've got the 7mt scraping, turned into performance issues at just 4month and 3300 miles. The loaner explorer they gave me falls into the above haha. Here I thought I was just being picky being a Chevy guy the last 20 years this QA is terrible. When will the COVID build era end?

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What is turbo waste gate is I may ask? I am looking into Broncos as my next vehicle and will most likely get the 2.3 turbo. Should I be concerned about longevity?
All the Ecoboost engines have turbos. The 6 cyl has 2.

I've got the 7mt scraping, turned into performance issues at just 4month and 3300 miles. The loaner explorer they gave me falls into the above haha. Here I thought I was just being picky being a Chevy guy the last 20 years this QA is terrible. When will the COVID build era end?
Did you run the VIN? Supposedly not all in the date range are included?

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

All the Ecoboost engines have turbos. The 6 cyl has 2.

Did you run the VIN? Supposedly not all in the date range are included?
I didn't run it but that it fit the criteria. Engine light came on too for about 10 seconds then went off other day. Not that it means anything. Just what's up with this quality

Sponsored

Loren

Base
First Name
Loren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Base Sasquatch 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like that Ford is taking this retro thing seriously. What other company will bring you 1960s inspired styling and 1920s manufacturing standards all in one vehicle? It’s like the Stutz Bearcat that my grandfather burned to death in, but with apple CarPlay and seatbelts.
😝

BigShasta

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands LUX, Squatch, Hard top, Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm surprised they can nail this down to a vehicle assembly date. I would have thought blocks were machined and on a shelf waiting for the next in line for engine assembly and the block machining date and vehicle build dates would vary wildly.
Sponsored