Sponsored

For those with an extra reservation... The math...

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to dealer today and placed order on CO SAS Badlands. Had to put down $1000 non refundable deposit on top of my original $100. Dealer stated I should have my Bronco in July or August.
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to take the high road and chose to just ignore your childish name calling and your complete nonsense.

Have a wonderful day...
Just remember though, by ignoring @Bronco4lyfe85 doesn't make you any less of a jackass though.

But hey, you have a wonderful day as well ?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just remember though, by ignoring @Bronco4lyfe85 doesn't make you any less of a jackass though.

But hey, you have a wonderful day as well ?
Im just confused how ā€œyesā€ was some insanely offensive response? ? āœŒ Also Iā€™m a pretty dang nice person when Iā€™m not being a total jackass, so like 1% of the time Iā€™m nice.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you can sell something for more than its worth.... is it the seller who is a jackass or the buyer?
Value is not always cash based.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you donā€™t want the Bronco, donā€™t buy it. Buying something with the intention to sell it for more than its worth just Buying something for the sole purpose to make a quick buck makes you a jackass.
I modified the original post to help make things a little easier to understand for those that need it. ;)

If you can sell something for more than its worth.... is it the seller who is a jackass or the buyer?
We all dream about getting more than what we paid for things. Only difference is, that's usually items we've owned for more than an hour! Like the baseball cards I bought as a kid for 5 cents each, and in 10 years they were worth more.

But if you are some douche that has no desire for a Bronco other than to make a quick buck, then I say move along, we don't need you here!

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seller is a jackass, buyer is impatient and stupid. Buying something with the sole intent to try and take advantage of someone is just lame, sorry.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I modified the original post to help make things a little easier to understand for those that need it. ;)

We all dream about getting more than what we paid for things. Only difference is, that's usually items we've owned for more than an hour! Like the baseball cards I bought as a kid for 5 cents each, and in 10 years they were worth more.

But if you are some douche that has no desire for a Bronco other than to make a quick buck, then I say move along, we don't need you here!
Yep! Whatā€™s funny is some of these people who want to do this probably spent the last month crying about all the over priced PS5ā€™s on eBay! ā€œJackasses!ā€ ā€œStupid bots!ā€ ā€œYou suck Wal mart! I canā€™t even give Timmy a PS5 for Christmas because youā€™re selling them to bots!!!!ā€

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Apparently you folks aren't in business... because I buy between 6K and 7K worth of inventory every week and sell it for between 17K and 18K per week. It's just what you do to have a successful business.