Sponsored

Gawker says "Wow...that the full size Bronco? All I see is little Girl Broncos..."

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Having come from a Bronco Sport Badlands I can honestly say the only thing the two have in common is the name. I really liked my BS though, very capable, gas mileage I can only dream about with the big boy, comfortable with very unique looks. As someone else said Ford knew what it was doing when they named it. Looks way better than the Escape. Lord knows I was always correcting people who thought it was THE new Bronco. One of the nicest things about the BS was when I sold it to Carmax and all the extra $$$ I got, helped pay for the Bronco.
Sponsored

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Plus no removable doors or top. I considered the Sport for a half second there when I was frustrated with all this and realized I want to take off the doors and top.

Vellicate

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 2014 Flex Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My MIL doesn't go offroading, just daily commute, so it's perfect for her. She couldn't even get into mine. There was no way the wife and I were settling for a Sport, we actually plan on going farther off road than the local dirt roads. Planning a trip to go back to Drummond Island. Last time I went, had to take a Jeep. Want to see how the Bronco compares.

received_1009852612920087.jpeg

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The grin on this guy’s face, looking right at you taking his picture 😂😂😂. I know exactly what that smile feels like.
Check post #47 - second paragraph...

Sponsored

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The grin on this guy’s face, looking right at you taking his picture 😂😂😂. I know exactly what that smile feels like.
I was wondering if anyone would see that. It was the town’s annual “Hollydays” celebration. Lots of cars and people mingling. It looked like his son was driving and he was enjoying the proud moment of being in one of the “cool” cars that day, and proud his son was driving. It was nice.

njAK84

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Check post #47 - second paragraph...
This is like, research paper level digging. I don’t think I’ve gone more than a page into most of the threads I click on here, lol.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is like, research paper level digging. I don’t think I’ve gone more than a page into most of the threads I click on here, lol.
Nah. I had read the post just a minute or two before reading yours. That's why it stuck out to me.

Of course, my obsessive behavior stems from my 511 days, and counting, wait for my order to get scheduled...

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s a shame the sport exists with our name plate.
even worse, sport sales are a factor in allocation! So dealers serving ppl with crappy taste are more likely to get real Broncos.

no clue why the two would be tied together.

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Imagine having your ego tied to a car
I actually agree with this. Getting upset because someone calls your Sport a fake Bronco is completely unnecessary.

Sport drivers should be proud to drive the very best Escape Ford has ever built. 😊

bbkat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went golfing with a buddy (Jeep owner) this weekend and same reaction:

"Man, this is nice! Is this the fullsize? All I've seen are the small ones and thought 'Really?this is what everyone's talking about?'. ... But this is nice! Can I sit in it?". 😄

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Chevy Blazer owners just shed a single tear when they drive past an old school Blazer and realize GM dropped the ball on the opportunity they had.

Swing and a miss...
I still can’t believe Chevy did that, knowing ford was coming out with the Bronco. They really must be kicking themselves seeing Ford sell out their Broncos for practically 4 years right out the gate while they have a soulless rebadged Acadia nobody cares about.