Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2.7 (sas)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two worst things you can do *AFTER* a purchase of a car:

1) Go down the rabbit hole of reviews of your make and model; and
2) Research and/or ask if you paid too much.

It's yours. Fugghedaboud the price and go sit in your car and enjoy the new car smell.
I believe the point of a forum is to ask questions, if you don’t like my question, carry along
Sponsored

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I was in between a Badlands, and a Wildtrak. Then I found this Badlands, in the exact color with almost every option the Wildtrak comes with… I know it doesn’t have sport mode, but 12” screen, 360 camera, Sasquatch, TT V6, etc..

How did I do? I paid MSRP, and they are installing the tow hitch and running the wires for me for the 4/7 pin. I went to about 10 dealerships before I found this one. Just curious on everyone’s thought. Looking forward to being here!

IMG_2725.jpeg
Well since you are asking. I ordered an almost exact build (mid package) and got 2k below invoice. I rather not discuss how long it took before it was built and delivered but it was worth the loooong wait 🙂

OP
OP

Andygabbs

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well since you are asking. I ordered an almost exact build (mid package) and got 2k below invoice. I rather not discuss how long it took before it was built and delivered but it was worth the loooong wait 🙂
Yeah I know if you order you can get below, this was just on a lot. Glad you got a killer deal!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You paid MSRP which is better than many that come in here bragging about only paying $5-10k over, good job.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got lucky and found a base Sas 2 door V6 mod bumper aux switch brush guard hoop steps for sticker back in Feb. I think it was someone else's order that backed out before it arrived at the dealer. I think the week after I put the deposit on it, the 23's had the first mid year price increase. Then there was another price increase when the order banks opened back up so I really got lucky finding it when I did. I still see most of the 2 door Sas Broncos marked up in my area. Enjoy the Bronco, mine is the same color.

Ford Bronco How did I do, New Bronco Purchased! bronco_comp2

Sponsored

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think walking into a dealer, getting a high spec bronco, and driving that car off the lot is still a pretty good deal. I think "most" people who do better are either waiting a long time or buying a lower spec and then customizing.

I think you can feel good and enjoy the purchase without buyers remorse

Quicklime

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch 2 Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Base
Base Sas 2.7. $38,000 (w/plan D). Just turned 19000 trouble free miles today. In nine months! This thing goes places.

IMG_3057.jpeg

IMG_3060.PNG

Dunning Kruger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4D OBX 2.7L Bronco, 2015 Audi A7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe the point of a forum is to ask questions, if you don’t like my question, carry along
Part of participating in forums is recognizing humor and not getting upset about responses.

Chill, baby.

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You’re good enough, you’re smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like you!

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You found a 2 door so you did great!

MSRP is also the best that can be gotten given how many people still need theirs.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Andygabbs

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, you asked the question, so be prepared for the answer. I paid $11,000 under MSRP.
Hell yeah, that’s a great deal.

I’m not sad by that at all. Did you order and wait? Or was it a stock vehicle?

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I was in between a Badlands, and a Wildtrak. Then I found this Badlands, in the exact color with almost every option the Wildtrak comes with… I know it doesn’t have sport mode, but 12” screen, 360 camera, Sasquatch, TT V6, etc..

How did I do? I paid MSRP, and they are installing the tow hitch and running the wires for me for the 4/7 pin. I went to about 10 dealerships before I found this one. Just curious on everyone’s thought. Looking forward to being here!

Ford Bronco How did I do, New Bronco Purchased! IMG_3060.PNG
Find someone who does FORScan mods and you can have Sport Mode and Double Honk eliminated.

Onestepmore

Badlands
First Name
Amos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands with Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ford Bronco How did I do, New Bronco Purchased! IMG_3060.PNG
MSRP is good for any Bronco in my opinion. Dealers in St. Louis are selling 5k over MSRP when they have them... I just got my Badlands three weeks ago when I had ordered it back in January...apparently they are not making the two doors right now which is what I got. I think you did good!!! It's an Awesome vehicle...your going to love it!!!

Twister22

Badlands
First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor 1965 Mustang 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was just curious on other people’s opinions as far as the “deal” goes: wasn’t sure if anyone was getting under MSRP etc..
Louisburg Ford in Louisburg, Kansas sells them $50.00 over invoice. You have to order it.
Sponsored