First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Sport 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco is like a woman. It's tough to stay excited (they have pills for that) with all the issues. I would like to know what is this poster thingy everyone is talking about. Is it only for American's or is mine stuck in the same holding cell as my build.

Blk Diamond Cheese/2D/2.7/SASQ/MIC/MID/TOW

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my email yesterday, the 2nd in a week. And honestly, I don't expect it to be the last. With each email, its like getting punched in the gut. I understand the problem, but man its difficult to deal with at times. Especially when I see other people's post enjoying their Broncos. Happy for them, but also jealous. I have all the money saved up to pay cash for it, but now the thought is starting to creep in my mind on where that money could be better spent. Hopefully I won't get another push back and I can spend that money where it needs to be spent....on my Bronco.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No there are a lot of frustrated Ford consumers. We all love the bronco for many different reasons. I give Ford a break with supply issues but their inability to contact customers especially some of us stuck in production limbo is ridiculous. But there is no power in our hands. We cancel and the bronco still goes to the dealer and someone else purchases the rig, the dealer ultimately doesn’t care because they will always have that next customer. So our reality is we wait... wait and wait until we find out breaking point and walk away. Then we kick our own asses when we see the beautiful bronco running around our towns...
It’s a game and u have to decide how long do you want to play it..
A man of well put words.

Sponsored

usarms

Big Bend
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just gave up worrying about it. I have my Transit and my Mini Cooper so I have wheels. When Ford actually gets their act in gear I'll see it. I am a day 1 reservation and have not heard a peep except one of those stay pumped we're sorry (sort of) emails and a poster. I've been waiting for a total of about 2.5 years since I first heard it was a real thing so I guess I can wait a bit longer. I looked at 4 Runners, Discovery 110 and even a Raptor but they all lack what I am looking for. I'd rather walk than buy a 3rd Jeep so here I sit. I could retire today, close my business and go see my friends from here to Texas I promised but I can't do it without the Bronco so I am still working until it pops. I have a bottle of Perrier Jouet Belle Epoque, 2012 in storage for retirement day so I'm just waiting and hopefully I live long enough to see it all happen.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have a lot of broncos been flipped for big bucks so far?
The ones I have seen sold on ebay wouldn't turn much profit, maybe a couple thousand at best.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As someone with a VIn
I’m no closer to driving the bronco than someone who put in a reservation yesterday.
Sorry, man. I understand the desire to vent, but that’s bullshit, and you know it. 😂

Taco_Sexual

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford should reach out to Dominos and license their "Domino's Tracker."

Month 1: Your Bronco is being prepared
Month 2: Your Bronco is in the oven
Month 3: You ordered a Bronco? News to us.

In all seriousness, someone posted a stat the other day here that said something like 70% of Bronco buyers or reservation holders are new to Ford - myself included. People tend to be loyal when it comes to car brands so I think Ford is dropping the ball when it comes to transparency. Hopefully they can right the ship but given I 99'd my order for MY 23 due to the options I want, I have the luxury of being forced to be patient.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Keep up with traffic in the 2.7 with the ten speed. I drove a 4DR Wildtrak yesterday and it had no problems keeping up with traffic. I would say it would be the other way around with traffic keeping up with the Bronco. Slow if you drive a Mustang, Camaro or Challenger. It's an almost 5,000lb Off-Road vehicle if you want fast and zippy get something that only weighs 3,500lbs or has 500hp.
Well yeah- my current Silverado Double Cab truck is pretty slow- big and heavy with only a 5.3 V8. I would hope that the Bronco would be quicker than it for daily driving. I am sure that off road it will do more than everything I want it to to do and will drive well in the torrential downpours in the summer. I got the 2 door with the 2.7 to get the lightest configuration for the best performance. Lead foots around here will run you over if you don't accelerate fast enough.

I do have something fast and zippy- not 500 HP but 400 HP and 3300 LBS- my C6 Corvette- but not a daily driver and it's definitely not good in the torrential summer rains and sits idle most of the summer. The Bronco is intended to be a daily driver and year round.

Sponsored

rubi14

Base
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
The wait is hard, that part I don't mind. Being excited has left the building. My reservation was very early, first day ordered, 1 of 44 at the Dealer. I drive by the Dealer every day to and from work. I see new Broncos out there being prepped and delivered, I have no build date, its a 2 door, no real hope at this point seeing it anytime soon. Sold a Gladiator I was going to trade, bought an F150 in the meantime, its a game, just becomes less and less fun. Just try to keep your head up, truly 1st World problems.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, man. I understand the desire to vent, but that’s bullshit, and you know it. 😂
Nope no bullshit!
I can’t drive a Vin, I can’t take the top off a VIN, I can’t go camping in MY VIN...

reality is being stuck in the island of misfit toys has me no closer to driving a bronco than a person who puts in a reservation today..

go ask the 6/30 blend group how they like driving their VINs
people think we are the lucky ones but how is it lucky...
Hey man where is your bronco? Don’t have one but fu&k I got a VIn!
Oh cool I’m happy for you your VIN is gorgeous!
😎

hell a person without a reservation if they want to compromise and pay over MSRP can have one quicker than us lucky bastards with these VINs

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope no bullshit!
I can’t drive a Vin, I can’t take the top off a VIN, I can’t go camping in MY VIN...

reality is being stuck in the island of misfit toys has me no closer to driving a bronco than a person who puts in a reservation today..

go ask the 6/30 blend group how they like driving their VINs
people think we are the lucky ones but how is it lucky...
Hey man where is your bronco? Don’t have one but fu&k I got a VIn!
Oh cool I’m happy for you your VIN is gorgeous!
😎
I agree that you can’t drive a VIN. I’m not angry with you because you have a VIN. I’m just disputing your claim that you are no closer to driving your Bronco than someone who put in a reservation yesterday. That is both irrational and incorrect. Your Bronco will be delivered SEVERAL MONTHS ahead of someone putting in a reservation now. 🤷‍♂️

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that you can’t drive a VIN. I’m not angry with you because you have a VIN. I’m just disputing your claim that you are no closer to driving your Bronco than someone who put in a reservation yesterday. That is both irrational and incorrect. Your Bronco will be delivered SEVERAL MONTHS ahead of someone putting in a reservation now. 🤷‍♂️
We will have to agree to disagree buddy

I don’t claim to know the inter workings of Mother Ford anymore than any other member in here,fu&k the people that run Ford have no clue either because I think we can all agree this process is turning into a giant shit show

u have no clue to when my built bronco will be delivered because the people at Ford don’t have the slightest clue either

This will just be where we differ..

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For one they could explain what they're going to do with 7,000+ built vehicles being moved to parking lots for failing QC.

That seems newsworthy, I don't recall any manufacturer doing that before.
Unless they did it and never had any media leaks.
Google "VW Dieselgate"
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.