First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chrysler Town & Country S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice truck, but having 3 kids and a dog I can't see why the Bronco wouldn't work for you. Plus when my kids were young, their ability to reach in the back and grab more snack or their travel bags was key. Can't do that in a truck. I get the reluctance to wait on the Bronco, but not sure the reasoning if you want space for family... or space for gear you dont need during the drive but need on arrival?
I did the minivan thing for the past 15 years. Now my kids are 16 & 18. 18 year old is 6'5" and 380. I'm only a bit smaller than that. I was looking for leg room for 4 of us, and the truck won out. Plenty of room for the 4 of us in the cab with a small cooler.

If we were "normal" size, I would have stayed with the Bronco.
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the minivan thing for the past 15 years. Now my kids are 16 & 18. 18 year old is 6'5" and 380. I'm only a bit smaller than that. I was looking for leg room for 4 of us, and the truck won out. Plenty of room for the 4 of us in the cab with a small cooler.

If we were "normal" size, I would have stayed with the Bronco.
Ahhhhh... I can see clearly now! Yeah you guys would be smashing your knees and hitting your heads on in the back row of the Bronco and that would make for tiring road trip and a painful offroad drive! I'm the tallest in my family at 5'9" and my kids are 18+

soooo Bronco it is !!!!

Patjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chrysler Town & Country S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ahhhhh... I can see clearly now! Yeah you guys would be smashing your knees and hitting your heads on in the back row of the Bronco and that would make for tiring road trip and a painful offroad drive! I'm the tallest in my family at 5'9" and my kids are 18+

soooo Bronco it is !!!!
Enjoy!

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cancelled my 2nd (7-25) reservation. Placed it (relatively) early on to ensure I was able to get the model I wanted, as originally I reserved an OBX and changed my mind. Still ambiguous back then if we would be able to change the details once we converted to an order.
Held onto it this long in case something broke through and allowed me to take advantage of both. Get a 4 DR BL and a 2 Dr. WT. Didn't seem to be a possibility so stuck with the early 4dr. res, cancelled the 2 dr.
Not that it really impacts anyone being as it was a 7-25-20 reserve. But if it does at that particular dealer(Huntersville in NC), then glad to help.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cancelled 7/27 reservation I was pushed back to MY22 like many others ... The Bronco is Badass!! 2 door is best!! The one I saw at the Auto Show was amazing, bigger than expected and I may go Basesquatch in the future and build it up ...

- Have had some time to consider a pick up truck and how it will better serve my needs. And with Sarge Green now avialble on the Jeep Gladiator Mojave it really caught my attention. As well 6% below invoice, I just could not resist, so I placed my order today!

I expect my Adios Muchacho send off in a timely manner to make it offical ...

Thanks to the @Administrator and team who keep this site going! 🍻 Cheers my friends!

Sponsored

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
From the timelines I have seen that are floating around, Ford should be finalizing their production schedule in April, bronco production starting on May 3rd, and also in May all initial reservation/order holders will get a delivery estimation. I can’t stand the wait, but we have made it this far. the first real customer Broncos will be here soon. About 2 more months to find out for delivery!!!

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

- Have had some time to consider a pick up truck and how it will better serve my needs. And with Sarge Green now avialble on the Jeep Gladiator Mojave it really caught my attention. As well 6% below invoice, I just could not resist, so I placed my order today!
Did you go through Travis at Tri CIty? Which motor did you end up ordering?

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only option currently in the Mojave is the 3.6.

gmcul8r

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, International Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cancelled both of my day 1 reservations yesterday, including a FE. The new Bronco will be an amazing vehicle and the competition will only benefit the consumer. With that said, Ford really dropped the ball on this launch. I felt forced into a trim and color package I wasn't totally happy with and the style is already starting to bore me. Those fenders are just awful!

Ford Bronco I cancelled my reservation master thread 1614278470462

Tonka Bronka

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, V60 Polestar, 900SS, K1300S, RnineT Racer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cancelled both of my day 1 reservations yesterday, including a FE. The new Bronco will be an amazing vehicle and the competition will only benefit the consumer. With that said, Ford really dropped the ball on this launch. I felt forced into a trim and color package I wasn't totally happy with and the style is already starting to bore me. Those fenders are just awful!

Sound like good reasons to me.

Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice truck, but having 3 kids and a dog I can't see why the Bronco wouldn't work for you. Plus when my kids were young, their ability to reach in the back and grab more snack or their travel bags was key. Can't do that in a truck. I get the reluctance to wait on the Bronco, but not sure the reasoning if you want space for family... or space for gear you dont need during the drive but need on arrival?
Exactly. This is the reason I want to get back into an SUV. The pickup dosent work well with kids, dogs, luggage etc.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One last followup. Cancelled my Bronco reservation awhile back. Since then I traded in my Subaru Crosstrek for a 4Runner TRD Pro. Works for me. Got a good trade on the Crosstrek and paid MSRP for the TRD Pro. The Pro often gets marked up. The Pro is a good fit for my wife and I. Moonroof, spacious, spare tire not on the back, and pretty decent off road capability. Downsides are mediocre fuel mileage and the Bronco or Jeep will kill it when the off roading gets really challenging. Frankly it feels nice to not be obsessing over a car purchase. Ford did a great job with the design and hype for the Bronco and really dropped the ball on the delivery. Anyway sometime down the line I could still get a Bronco, but plan on keeping the 4Runner long term. It's old school which is not such a bad thing. Has CarPlay and LED lights now, and the unexciting but stone reliable normally aspirated 4 liter V6.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

One last followup. Cancelled my Bronco reservation awhile back. Since then I traded in my Subaru Crosstrek for a 4Runner TRD Pro. Works for me. Got a good trade on the Crosstrek and paid MSRP for the TRD Pro. The Pro often gets marked up. The Pro is a good fit for my wife and I. Moonroof, spacious, spare tire not on the back, and pretty decent off road capability. Downsides are mediocre fuel mileage and the Bronco or Jeep will kill it when the off roading gets really challenging. Frankly it feels nice to not be obsessing over a car purchase. Ford did a great job with the design and hype for the Bronco and really dropped the ball on the delivery. Anyway sometime down the line I could still get a Bronco, but plan on keeping the 4Runner long term. It's old school which is not such a bad thing. Has CarPlay and LED lights now, and the unexciting but stone reliable normally aspirated 4 liter V6.
Dknt sweat it at all ! Us kukko birds are going to get these wonky broncos and you will benefit by waiting the bronco 3/4 years from now will be consideriably better.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cancelled my 8/1 reservation with my local dealer. Keeping my October reservation with Granger for now. A mid to late 2022 delivery will allow me to register in Montana versus California. Will save me the 10% sales tax. No real hurry to purchase and love not giving any more money to CA.

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I cancelled my first reservation 3 months ago. I'm thinking to cancel my 2nd reservation now for the same reasons you mention here. It's just tough paying that much money and not getting what you thought you can get.
Sponsored