First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Sorry for all that are still waiting.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
This is really interesting, I'd like to ask a follow-up question, Did you order a tow package with this (Just curious really)? I'm wracking my brain trying to figure this out and the only thing my wife and I can come up with is you maybe just kinda hit the lottery on your order. It's possible that someone canceled an order for the exact build that you've selected and rather than move a different vehicle into that slot they just gave the slot to you? IDK this is definitely a weird one.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is really interesting, I'd like to ask some follow-up questions, Did you order a tow package with this (Just curious really)? I'm wracking my brain trying to figure this out and the only thing my wife and I can come up with is you maybe just kinda hit the lottery on your order. It's possible that someone canceled an order for the exact build that you've selected and rather than move a different vehicle into that slot they just gave the slot to you? IDK this is definitely a weird one.
I honestly believe it was dealer allocation to orders. They said they were delivering 2 a day average.

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly believe it was dealer allocation to orders. They said they were delivering 2 a day average.
Makes sense in Sac. Well congratz, dude. Hope you enjoy the ride. Personally, I'm banking on having a 6-10+ month wait ahead of me. I'll actually be upset if I get a build date before like October. The more money I can save up to put down on it the smaller the loan and that's never a bad thing.

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Long story short, I don't like complainers, on the internet or in real life, and I berated a complainer for complaining because Ford had the audacity to send him some free stuff. I will admit that I was slightly over the line and I got a temporary ban. I spoke with Doug and he lifted my ban early, but made it clear that I won't be allowed back if I get banned again.

But yeah, I miss some of the old guys around here like @EvlNvrDys that have been banned. Could you imagine the direction some of these recent threads would take if that guy was around? Would be epic.
He was great. So was that DrunkenWisdom guy who was here temporarily during END's first ban...

Sponsored

PlayUltimate

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota. 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was told today by my dealer I have a build week of 2/14. I have my VIN to confirm.

So here's the bad news. For everyone else. I ordered 11/27 with no reservation. Badlands, SAS, Lux, 2.7, soft top. The soft top makes a difference.

Edit: for all the people trying to make me feel stupid. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous the Ford order system is. Someone with no res like myself shouldn't have a build date.

I was also pointing out that the other constraints are not that big of deal by comparison
F’ing Over Reservations Daily.. no surprise here.

OP
OP
Scape Goat

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Makes sense in Sac. Well congratz, dude. Hope you enjoy the ride. Personally, I'm banking on having a 6-10+ month wait ahead of me. I'll actually be upset if I get a build date before like October. The more money I can save up to put down on it the smaller the loan and that's never a bad thing.
That was my plan. Wife is... Not thrilled

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Ford is now prioritizing walk in orders over reservations. They probably assume reservation holders are already on the hook and will wait as long as it takes, but each walk in order they don’t fill is a definitive sale lost.

Who’s more likely to walk away given another 6 month wait, the walk in who wants a vehicle now/in a couple weeks, or the guy who’s already waited a year and a half? What’s another 6 months at that point?

@Ford Motor Company is that your strategy? Because it really looks like it.

Mattymeats

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Tesla Model X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Scape Goat What dealer did you order from and what pricing are they providing? I have a Granger order on file, but was told it would be 2024 or later lol. I'm in the Bay Area so driving to Sac wouldn't be too bad depending on pricing

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We were build week friends. Ends up you’re a dick!!
So why didn't you get yours? Same build week?
I'm Not trying to be a Dick by asking that.

Sponsored

LoneStarBridger

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol! So funny that you actually believe build date will happen! AND even if it does, delay after delay on shipping? You’ll be lucky to see by 2024.
BTW- did they give you a poster, hammock, and calendar????? LOL

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE-How is that deal with Granger going? How is making fun of ALL of us that didn't go there in the beginning to save a few bucks? Nice, Right?

I'm enjoying mine.

Happy for you OP!
Right , all the suckers who paid MSRP got to get in front of the line

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Lol! So funny that you actually believe build date will happen! AND even if it does, delay after delay on shipping? You’ll be lucky to see by 2024.
BTW- did they give you a poster, hammock, and calendar????? LOL
what you saying dont really make sense ,you saying if his build date did happen it well take 2 years to ship