Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! giphy-6

I'm heading to production! 🥳

10/01/20 reservation (Grangtober) around #160ish in line
2DR Big Bend: stick, tow, locker, aux switches
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

giphy-6.gif

I'm heading to production! 🥳

10/01/20 reservation (Grangtober) around #160ish in line
2DR Big Bend: stick, tow, locker, aux switches
Way to go! Nice to bring a smile after this weekend’s news. Glad to see some of us getting out of purgatory. Even if there is sand in the Vaseline.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Way to go! Nice to bring a smile after this weekend’s news. Glad to see some of us getting out of purgatory. Even if there is sand in the Vaseline.
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! 3Q9V

Sponsored

Superstition

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubicon unlimited tricked out
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the Goodyear tires are the constraint on SAS, why not just switch to another 35" tire? It's not like the Goodyear's are that f'ing great. Honestly, I'd take SAS on my BL with no tires at all to keep the option! I'll add what I want.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If the Goodyear tires are the constraint on SAS, why not just switch to another 35" tire? It's not like the Goodyear's are that f'ing great. Honestly, I'd take SAS on my BL with no tires at all to keep the option! I'll add what I want.
Unfortunately, it’s not that simple for the manufacturers.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where did you get this info from? Is this fact? So if you have a 2 door there is no way to get the 2500 offer no matter what you do?
So drop SAS....doesnt get you the offer?
going to 4 door soft top doesnt get you the offer?

Same here.

So basically as a 2 door res holder, all you can drop SAS and then just hope you get picked over the SAS versions? It sounds like Ford needs to address the 2 door res holders as well then.
If you have a 2 door with Sas and/or Lux, you can drop them and get the $2500.
You can't switch from a 4 dr to a 2 dr to to get a hardtop and the $2500.
Maybe you can switch from a 2 dr to a 4 dr, but you only get the $2500 if you're also dropping Sas and Lux?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wow. 27th in line. 4-dr, BD, SAS, MIC, 2.7, tow. 7/15 res. Still unscheduled. I'm losing hope here, but congrats to all those that got scheduled today.
Today's schedualling was supposed to be 7MT, Base, and Heritage. From what folks are posting, a LOT of manuals got scheduled.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today's schedualling was supposed to be 7MT, Base, and Heritage. From what folks are posting, a LOT of manuals got scheduled.
And a surprising number of 2 door BaseSquatches! Chapman got at least a half dozen, I haven't heard of many Grainger orders tho?
Ironic how a few days ago they were saying to delete hardtops and Sas to get your Bronco this year.
IMO, the the supply situation isn't any worse that it has been the past several months, Ford just wants to schedule their 2023 orders with more buildable units.... and get them all built.

Sponsored

GirthyOne

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2025 Bronco, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't read all the pages yet, but from the last several pages ...

Granger has not made an official statement yet, correct?

Therefore, no need to sweat that I haven't received any info from Granger or Ford yet?

Fwiw, current order... way at the bottom of the list.
BD, 4dr, Sas, MIC, mid, 2.3, etc etc
Late Grangetober ... on the 31st

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haven't read all the pages yet, but from the last several pages ...

Granger has not made an official statement yet, correct?

Therefore, no need to sweat that I haven't received any info from Granger or Ford yet?

Fwiw, current order... way at the bottom of the list.
BD, 4dr, Sas, MIC, mid, 2.3, etc etc
Late Grangetober ... on the 31st
Nothing official from Zach. From your build spec (4-dr), you would have to drop the Sasquatch and MIC to get the additional $2500. Even with those changes, you are far down the list and chances of getting scheduled are not great. Even if Granger pulls their MY'24 allocation and combines it with MY'23's, you would still be on the outside looking in. But don't give up hope. If people early in line hold fast to what they want, it may cause Ford to skip over their builds and select a non-constrained build to fill the allocation. Holding fast to the Sasquatch and MIC pretty much ensures that possibility won't happen.

This is where it gets confusing. In the latest communication from the Bronco Brand Manager, he said that any unscheduled orders at the end of MY'23 will be cancelled. Samantha has said that Granger will stand behind the promotion they offer. But it remains to be seen if Granger will cross-reference the old order list of names and apply the promotion to a new order in MY'24 and beyond. Keep in mind that if the allocation for MY'24 is pulled forward, then Ford will credit that excess allocation for MY'24 which may leave Granger with no allocation for MY'24 and potentially the first Broncos after this year being MY'25.

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Zach@Granger can we expect to receive an official message outlining specifically the Granger position on all of this? Sure would be nice to understand where we are on "the list" as of now with all of the recent shuffling. Really don't want to axe Sas package on my build, but I probably will if I absolutely have to. Just want to make an informed decision before the clock expires, again...

Southside_Ray

Base
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And a surprising number of 2 door BaseSquatches! Chapman got at least a half dozen, I haven't heard of many Grainger orders tho?
Ironic how a few days ago they were saying to delete hardtops and Sas to get your Bronco this year.
IMO, the the supply situation isn't any worse that it has been the past several months, Ford just wants to schedule their 2023 orders with more buildable units.... and get them all built.
Add me to the list! I got my schedule email yesterday for my 7/31/20 granger 2dr basesquach order! It did seem like a lot of 2dr got scheduled in the thread.

reman1266

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received a Ford email. Basically drop all three options by March 7 or Ford will cancel your order. I am an October 2020 Granger reservation. Badlands/MIC/Lux/SAS.
Sponsored