Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The two door thing is perfectly clear. There was speculation and bad info over the weekend, but it's not a mystery anymore.

$2500 is given for dropping the MIC, Lux, and SAS options.

MIC is not an option on the two-door, it's standard. The two-door hardtop is unaffected in either way by the Ford offer (you don't need to get rid of it, and you won't get $2500 if you drop it in favor of a 4-door softy).
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The two door thing is perfectly clear. There was speculation and bad info over the weekend, but it's not a mystery anymore.

MIC is not an option on the two-door, it's standard. The two-door hardtop is unaffected in either way by the Ford offer (you don't need to get rid of it, and you won't get $2500 if you drop it in favor of a 4-door softy).
Wait, what? A 2-door switching to 4-door, even though it is removing what Ford considers a constraint, is not eligible for the $2500?

So in that case, me switching to 4-door accomplishes nothing financially (no $2500). And staying with 2-door effectively means no 2023/24 delivery ... given my place in line and hardtop constraint.

So I'm back where I was before this whole malarky started two days ago, lol. I can't believe I got sucked back into Broncoland wasting hours on this latest stuff after I had mostly moved on!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait, what? A 2-door switching to 4-door, even though it is removing what Ford considers a constraint, is not eligible for the $2500?
The two door MIC is not considered a constraint, at least not one severe enough for Ford to make it part of this offer. It's like the 2.7L in that regard. You may get scheduled earlier if you drop it, but that's the same as it's been for the last several years.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

So in that case, me switching to 4-door accomplishes nothing financially (no $2500). And staying with 2-door effectively means no 2023/24 delivery ... given my place in line and hardtop constraint.

So I'm back where I was before this whole malarky started two days ago, lol. I can't believe I got sucked back into Broncoland wasting hours on this latest stuff after I had mostly moved on!
Even worse, you would probably lose price protection too.

Sponsored

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to give a tiny glimmer of hope here.

Had a Base Sasquatch MIC 4DR on order at #50.

When I heard the news on Friday, I swapped to a BD Soft Top.

I emailed today to add Mid package and was told by Sam that the order was locked, so I assume I’m previewing.

We’ll see if I get a VIN tomorrow

Max1h

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150, 1968 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

id be interested to see and updated res list, last update i was sitting @ #22 :x

grant318is

Badlands
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wanted to give a tiny glimmer of hope here.

Had a Base Sasquatch MIC 4DR on order at #50.

When I heard the news on Friday, I swapped to a BD Soft Top.

I emailed today to add Mid package and was told by Sam that the order was locked, so I assume I’m previewing.

We’ll see if I get a VIN tomorrow
Scheduled !

e
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! E0509A58-D1EA-4BD1-8CAC-74F3EB3D79F0

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Scheduled !

e
Ford Bronco Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!! E0509A58-D1EA-4BD1-8CAC-74F3EB3D79F0
Congrats!

I'm definitely disappointed though, #40 with Base, SAS, MIC and switched to Badlands, no SAS, soft top and did not get scheduled. I did have mid and mod bumper but didn't think those were issues. Definitely shows place in line doesn't mean a damn thing.

Sponsored

jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow. 27th in line. 4-dr, BD, SAS, MIC, 2.7, tow. 7/15 res. Still unscheduled. I'm losing hope here, but congrats to all those that got scheduled today.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow. 27th in line. 4-dr, BD, SAS, MIC, 2.7, tow. 7/15 res. Still unscheduled. I'm losing hope here, but congrats to all those that got scheduled today.
Yours wasn’t eligible for scheduling today.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Where did you get this info from? Is this fact? So if you have a 2 door there is no way to get the 2500 offer no matter what you do?
So drop SAS....doesnt get you the offer?
going to 4 door soft top doesnt get you the offer?

Same here.

So basically as a 2 door res holder, all you can drop SAS and then just hope you get picked over the SAS versions? It sounds like Ford needs to address the 2 door res holders as well then.
Sponsored

Last edited: