Sponsored

Last Call for 2023 Bronco Order Conversions at Granger Ford!!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, that should be an early 23 I would expect.
I mean, I keep wanting to be optimistic but having waited over 850 days...I won't believe it until I'm driving it home. Plus Zach reported that he anticipates only 120 units (which is crazy at this point) over the course of the year. They could get next to nothing for 3-6 months. Not to mention, I have many deadly sins. 2DR, BL, SAS, 2.7L, High (reduced from Lux). I mean to your and others point earlier, there is no reason that I and the rest of us early rez holders don't have our trucks. There is stock on many a lot with all of those so called commodities constraints. I call bullshit. There is/was a 2DR on lot near me- 2DR with tow!!! Allocations and commodities are literally excuses at this point. How many Broncos built thus far? 150K? More? Build our trucks. Let's end this.
Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I sure hope Ford finally decides to take care of the people that have been waiting for two years. I've got a Jeep dealer making me a tempting offer on a Wrangler 4xe and I need to give them an answer pretty soon. At the rate Granger has been getting Broncos I'm looking at late 2024 and I don't know if I can wait that long. I can wait until late next year if I had some confidence I'll get the Bronco.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I sure hope Ford finally decides to take care of the people that have been waiting for two years. I've got a Jeep dealer making me a tempting offer on a Wrangler 4xe and I need to give them an answer pretty soon. At the rate Granger has been getting Broncos I'm looking at late 2024 and I don't know if I can wait that long. I can wait until late next year if I had some confidence I'll get the Bronco.
Zach will sell you a Jeep, think 3% under invoice but don't know wait times.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zach will sell you a Jeep, think 3% under invoice but don't know wait times.
I know I checked with them but the Wrangler 4xe I want wouldn't have been delivered until next year. Next year the Jeep 4xe's won't qualify for the federal tax credit. So I need to buy before the end of the year or it doesn't make sense to go with the 4xe. A nearby dealer is offering a decent price and it has all the stuff I want.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FoMoCo would have to email every 21’ order holdout with a “Your vehicle will be built in 23’ with an estimated timeframe of” without that its just a repeat of 21’ and 22’ once order banks open for everyone else. I’ll be the first to throw FoMoCo a few tomatoes 🍅🍅🍅

Sponsored

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 KTM 1290R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems like it actually might be true since that would be good news in regards to production.
I don't really think it's going to be the good news most of us are hoping for, honestly.

Don't get me wrong, any good news is good news at this point, but I won't get my hopes up.

It sounds like Sasquatch isn't as much of a constraint as it once was, but the MiC top still is and so are 2Dr's.

It sounds like, from the video I watched from FVG, they're still struggling with the tops and are only able to produce roughly 50% of the 80% of the total orders that have it and on top of that it's quality is still sketchy and inconsistent.

I'm at the point where I still would like a Bronco (2Dr only), but my enthusiasm has been tempered and I haven't waited as long as some here have (Sept 19, 2020). I've gone so far as to put myself on a waiting list for another vehicle at Granger and the same vehicle list at my local Dealer.

It's will now be a race to see which gets built first, but at the moment I'm not actually sure if I'll keep the Bronco if it wins the race.

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I mean, I keep wanting to be optimistic but having waited over 850 days...I won't believe it until I'm driving it home. Plus Zach reported that he anticipates only 120 units (which is crazy at this point) over the course of the year. They could get next to nothing for 3-6 months. Not to mention, I have many deadly sins. 2DR, BL, SAS, 2.7L, High (reduced from Lux). I mean to your and others point earlier, there is no reason that I and the rest of us early rez holders don't have our trucks. There is stock on many a lot with all of those so called commodities constraints. I call bullshit. There is/was a 2DR on lot near me- 2DR with tow!!! Allocations and commodities are literally excuses at this point. How many Broncos built thus far? 150K? More? Build our trucks. Let's end this.
I think you should still be in reasonable shape for an early ‘23. I’ve seen plenty of similar models around here now without the extra doors and floppy tops. Can’t tell the engine by sight when driving, but unless they have been spending lots of time in the confessional, they are sinners too!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Allocation is the only reason that your vehicle is not in your hands.

I could have had Sasquatch added to mine if I had wanted it. I could have also had a Badlands had I wanted it. I would have been scheduled probably exactly the same time as I had been. Now in all fairness, my Bronco was a fleet order and apparently the queue worked a little differently than the process most everyone else went through.

As you can see below, I am driving a 2 door OBX 2.7 advanced 4x4 with the Lux and Tow packages. I ordered and had delivered (before my Bronco arrived) a set of brand new Badlands shocks and springs - so that wasn't an issue. The sway bar disconnect has never been a problem either. Early on, Sasquatch was not a constraint.

The only reason that you don't have a Bronco is that Ford put others ahead of you and your reservation (and you have every right to be pissed about it).

Little Foot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Woo-Hoooo!!! Only dropped 39 places to number 464... I'll be getting a VIN by next week

in 2027.
I am only a few ahead of you…I dipped into the 300s for a short period of time, now back to 450 🤪🤣

I am hoping Zach comes back with good news that Ford will clear all the reservations by the end of MY 2023 🤷‍♂️

I have readjusted my order to a 4 door Base Model, 2.7L, SAS with Aux Switches. Trying to jump some of the line with an easier build.

I figure I will just mod the hell out of the Base and not feel bad for doing so…..I would have preferred a different build, but seems unlikely at this point to even have a chance unless it is simple….

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Bronco Brand Manager recently said that Ford was going to try and build out all the legacy orders (Granger was mentioned) so my guess is that dealers will get extra allocation to cover what they need to accomplish that.
Importantly, this is the new Bronco brand manager so hopefully this one understands how to build a brand with some loyalty. My expectations are low but if you've made it this far then I wouldn't give up just yet.

Do you have a link?

Relevant questions at 15:00 and 17:00 but the answers are fairly vague.

Sponsored

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im right behind you. i went from 161 to 177.
Ordered Oct 1, 2 door base manual,Aux switches and floor mats.

Bifftws

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Importantly, this is the new Bronco brand manager so hopefully this one understands how to build a brand with some loyalty. My expectations are low but if you've made it this far then I wouldn't give up just yet.

Relevant questions at 15:00 and 17:00 but the answers are fairly vague.
What the brand manager said doesn’t mean anything. Until Ford actually comes out and says it is changing allocation policies nothing is going to change for us. It’s all double talk to try and placate early reservation holders to limit bad press. There little to no chance they are going to change allocations to Granger in any meaningful way that will get us our Broncos faster. I am pretty high on the list at 36 and Zach is still thinking summer before i would see my truck. There is no way Ford is going to clear Legacy orders by the end of next year. Nothing is going to change because it does not benefit Ford financially to do so.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

From that BN Live Video and Matt Winter's response at 17 minutes, I have no idea what to make of the response.

Matt Winter [paraphrasing]: "... prioritizing legacy orders, we are focused on getting everyone A Bronco in 2023. ... it may not be how you spec'd it, but we want to give you the opportunity to get a Bronco."

:unsure: WTF? We aren't waiting years only to have an opportunity to buy a stripper moar doar base/big bend.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From that BN Live Video and Matt Winter's response at 17 minutes, I have no idea what to make of the response.

Matt Winter [paraphrasing]: "... prioritizing legacy orders, we are focused on getting everyone A Bronco in 2023. ... it may not be how you spec'd it, but we want to give you the opportunity to get a Bronco."

:unsure: WTF? We aren't waiting years only to have an opportunity to buy a stripper moar doar base/big bend.
YOU get a Bronco Sport and YOU get a Bronco Sport and YOU get a Bronco Sport!

JAM

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford will probably contact Granger order holders in November 2023 and say, “your ordered configuration cannot be built at this time. You have two choices: 1)you can purchase a bare bones Big Bend soft top that’s been on dirt mountain waiting for chips for six months, or 2) we cancel your order.”
Sponsored