Sponsored

Mike Levine and Ford have a solution if you are an early reservation holder still waiting... 🙄

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe some people should go to that coffee spot he goes to every weekend and cut in front of him while he waits to order coffee. Just explain that the baristas are working hard as they can to get the coffees made and see what he thinks of the situation! You could even point him to the free water as an alternative! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea, solution is.... let's see. OH I KNOW, how about a completely different vehicle that doesn't have a locking front diff, removeable roof, trail turn assist, electronic locking differentials, A big list of things that makes it different than a oh F150 maybe!?!?!?!

gt8684

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Fastback - 2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Switch to a pickup truck:

This guy @mrlevine really gets it....
He is not wrong, haha I am/was? a early AM day two ticket holder, and wanted the black painted top... well one thing after another, and waiting over a year, i ordered a Ram Rebel, had it built my way in 7 weeks. lol. Goodluck

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's not a drag, it's a clarification. I think the 2-door Bronco is the best looking design in decades, the 4-door is not. It's not a personal affront if you prefer the 4-door.
That’s awesome, but that is all you had to say. There was no need to take a shot at the 4 door. I think the the 2 door is ugly. Do I state it in all or our any of my post. Nope. Two each his own.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Levine is the classic example of what is called 'The Peter Principle'. This is where people inside a corporation continue to advance until they reach the level of their incompetence. They cannot advance further because their weaknesses and deficiencies have now become glaringly obvious.
More like MuFu... Move Up Fuck Up....they just keep moving them up so they can't fuck up any one job for too long. He has to be up for a promotion at this point... :rolleyes:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, I mean really.......this is his solution. I'm thinking if you look up the word "clueless" in the dictionary, his picture would be right beside it...........

Last edited:

Snydermann

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurai, VW Thing, MINI, smart, Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That’s awesome, but that is all you had to say. There was no need to take a shot at the 4 door. I think the the 2 door is ugly. Do I state it in all or our any of my post. Nope. Two each his own.
They are different vehicles in appearance. If I love red wine I think it's okay to say I hate white wine without wine fans getting their panties in a bunch. It's an opinion on the design of the car, not an opinion of the people who own one, or prefer them.

Plus, you can tell the design started as a 2-door (obviously) and the designers were, like, "now what do we do?" when it came to the 4-door.

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I personally have no issue with Mr Levine but I do find it absolutely HILARIOUS that he got in an internet slap fight with the Dilbert guy on Twitter recently lmao

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't get FORDS tone death responses. I ordered exactly what I wanted from the menu FORD provided me. Now they are telling me if you want the steak 🥩 you ordered, we don't know when it will be ready, but if you change your order to a hot dog 🌭, we'll get it out to you sooner.:cautious:
Not to mention, now they've had 368 work days since we reserved by model, or 543 calendar days to get the stuff they need to make your steak, and they still can only produce hot dogs.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I switched and got another jeep. That is the best advice ever!!! If I decide to get a truck it will be a RAM.