First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey guys, Mike here. Owner/Operator at Mikellis Lifts Inc. Or mikellisbodylifts.com

I appreciate all the business that's been directed toward me. Really opened my eyes on the community that's here. Like mentioned in this thread, I've got up to a 1 inch body lift listed. I'm working with a few bolt manufacturers to get the longer hardware needed for everything above 1".

$65 delivered in two days. Good product easy install. Not sure where bronc-buster gets off charging $469 for the same thing and then charges you for shipping lol.
I will definitely be shooting for better pricing on 2" body lifts, but with custom made hardware it will really bring up the price. Ford really didn't help with a custom M13 bolt.

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I traded my 4 door OBX for a 2 door Badlands SAS. I am wondering about doing a 1 inch body lift to it. What are the pluses and minuses of it?

I am keeping the stock rubber and wheels (the accountant isn't happy right now about the fast trade I did).

Thanks
Mike

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
With the 3/4 body lift does the front or rear bumper need to be removed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I traded my 4 door OBX for a 2 door Badlands SAS. I am wondering about doing a 1 inch body lift to it. What are the pluses and minuses of it?

I am keeping the stock rubber and wheels (the accountant isn't happy right now about the fast trade I did).

Thanks
Mike
Plus= 1" of lift, tire clearance, easy 30min installation, very affordable/cheap lift for the money & smile factor for days
Minus= small body/bumper gap.

RGV Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any pictures of the 1/2 lift installed ? Trying to get an idea of how big the gaps are.

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a '23 WT and really don't want to modify my suspension (factory Fox shocks).
I also want to keep the 35" tires and not go up in size.

I'm really just looking for a bit more clearance for my tires (I like a little more fender gap).
Would 1/2" do the trick?

IMG_6689 (2).jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a '23 WT and really don't want to modify my suspension (factory Fox shocks).
I also want to keep the 35" tires and not go up in size.

I'm really just looking for a bit more clearance for my tires (I like a little more fender gap).
Would 1/2" do the trick?

Ford Bronco Mikellis Body Lifts IMG_6689 (2)
I would do probably a 3/4" or 1"

HarmCityHammer

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m at a weird point. Want 1” more lift (Icon stg4) but would also like to take a bit of preload out of the coil-overs. Basically gain an inch of total height but make the suspension geometry super happy… but the tough part.. I don’t want gaps. I have a good fab shop that I think can make me some plates for my bumpers… BUT I think it’s gotta be enough body lift to actually have room to fab the relocation brackets if that makes sense.
I have ADD Stealthfighter front bumper and stock badlands on rear.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, Mike here. Owner/Operator at Mikellis Lifts Inc. Or mikellisbodylifts.com

I appreciate all the business that's been directed toward me. Really opened my eyes on the community that's here. Like mentioned in this thread, I've got up to a 1 inch body lift listed. I'm working with a few bolt manufacturers to get the longer hardware needed for everything above 1".

I will definitely be shooting for better pricing on 2" body lifts, but with custom made hardware it will really bring up the price. Ford really didn't help with a custom M13 bolt.
Ford already sells a bolt that works. Heres the part you need x6:
Ford Bronco Mikellis Body Lifts 20230515_075033

These aren't cheap, but maybe you can find a wholesale deal on them. Otherwise you could make the spacers, include the 2x 12x1.75 bolts for the front, and just advise the customer he's gotta buy 6 of these?

OP
OP
Mudlight

Mudlight

Base
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m at a weird point. Want 1” more lift (Icon stg4) but would also like to take a bit of preload out of the coil-overs. Basically gain an inch of total height but make the suspension geometry super happy… but the tough part.. I don’t want gaps. I have a good fab shop that I think can make me some plates for my bumpers… BUT I think it’s gotta be enough body lift to actually have room to fab the relocation brackets if that makes sense.
I have ADD Stealthfighter front bumper and stock badlands on rear.
1" body lift has minimal gaps, not even noticeable. Unless someone knows what to look for, I would not waste my time.

Ford Bronco Mikellis Body Lifts 1685968012831
Sponsored