First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can thank Ford for that. M13x1.75 bolts are about as rare as a $2 bill. M13x1.75 bolts that are 8+" long are as rare as $3 bill's.
I’ll probably just go with the 2” anyhow, looking to net +1” of total lift (plan on lowering my Icons a bit to add durability to the diff and CV.
Sponsored

Stripes136

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went ahead and posted a video on my install with some before and after videos for anyone interest. Very simple process if you can lift the body high enough. Great product and great results.

2021-2023 Bronco Mikellis 3/4 inch body lift

Rodeoman

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went ahead and posted a video on my install with some before and after videos for anyone interest. Very simple process if you can lift the body high enough. Great product and great results.

2021-2023 Bronco Mikellis 3/4 inch body lift
Hi, where did you find the bumper inserts on top of the modular bumper? Looks great

Rodeoman

Black Diamond
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond, Sequoia, 2500 hd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

R11

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.basequatch.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fellow basequatch here: good post @Mudlight! And great to see @Mikellis Lifts here chiming in.

I'm intrigued by this idea - apart from any future potential suspension upgrades, I've always felt like 6g needs a little more body height, to get closer to the 1g wheel well look I like.

1. Do you notice any drive-feel difference in cornering, especially with others in the vehicle? I would assume not, since as I understand it, the vast majority of weight distribution is unaffected by a body lift, and a minor what at that, with these being 2" or less.

2. I see a 1" doesn't require removal of front or rear bumper, which makes sense to me. Would more than 1" require bumper removal? (I've got the FabFours Matrix full grille guard front bumper, and really don't feel like re-doing that 🤣)

3. Any other potential problems possibly triggered by going 1" - 2" body lift? I don't really mind the aesthetic 'issue', since my Reaper Offroad rear bumper already causes a gap, which I'm fine with, e.g.:

Mikellis Lifts

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ive been silent for a while now, working through a few things. BUT I've finally got an affordable bolt option coming. It's being test fitted tomorrow and then production starts.

Previously we supplied the 1 inch kits with only the 2 longer front body mount bolts. The rear six bolts on our first shop installs were good to reuse. After 30-40 kits were sold, 3-4 customers came back saying the rear 6 bolts were only grabbing by a few threads and some even had the threads being pulled out.

We immediately stopped selling the 1" kits. The rear 6 bolts are all custom, no manufacturer makes them. So in a few weeks, we will have a fully custom made longer replacement bolt for the 1" and 1-1/2" kits and a seperate bolt for the taller 2"+ kits.

I hoping within 2-3 weeks we will be opening up orders again and able to provide the 1" and 1-1/2" kits at a much cheaper price.

Soon after that, get the longer bolts for the 2"-3" kits ran through the same process and have a very affordable body lift for these Badass Broncos.

Stay Tuned!

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be keeping an eye out for when you open up sales again. Looking for a 1" kit.
Sponsored